Hair removal

How do my fellow Veeky Forumsizens remove body hair? Also trim or remove ball hair?

You don't

Cutting body hair lowers test.

For my back I use a back shaver thing by norelco i believe. I use s regular razor for my chest but I think I'm gonna stop I keep getting really bad razor bumps. I'll continue shaving back though a hairy back is unaesthetic

Trim it with a hair cutter, electric razors usually have them as well as an accessory, and for my arm pits and ass I use an epilator, the ceramic ones not metal. Mine is an intime one so it's smaller and soft.

trim it small then use an epilator. make sure ti exfoliate skin a day before.

hurts like hell first use the feels less pain after. hair takes longer ti grow back

I shave my balls and face but if you shave any another part of your body you're a fucking queer

About razor bumps you could try exfoliating first and then using Veet or some similar creme.

t.bigfoot

nothing will prepare you for the pain of epilating your taint. nothing.

Don't use an epilator. Hurts like FUCK. Took me hours to shave my legs with it and they were irritated for weeks

lmao it doesnt hurt me anymore. first few times was one of worst pains ever but i took it like a man.

shave it smooth with razor. then everyday run epilator around area.

that way it will only get a few hairs at a time, the hairs frowing fastest. Less painfull that way

I trim my pubes to about a quarter inch, then get as close as I can on my balls with a guideless trimmer. I want to do something about my monkey butt. It's furry and I hate it. But I don't want to commit to shaving it

I'm getting mine lasered. Groupon ftw

>to shave my legs
faggot

Home waxing

But any hair removal there is pure pain. The sweat and the regrowth, just aint worth it.

grills would be mirin at this masculinity. they would have never seen such high t physiology

If you wax, the regrowth isn't prickly like when you shave it. You clearly never waxed any part of your body or you'd know this.

Where do I stop though?? The look of a hard border on the bottom curve of my butt would look ridiculous.

Really I'd like to find a permanent way to remove the fur from my crack

laser it off, a bit expensive and might take several tries but it works

Dude, you're like a reverse Hobbit.

I don't, they just don't grow.

Show butt

Nope. But it's as hairless as my legs if that's what you wanted to know.

>legs 1

P-post the others?

there are good deals for laser on groupon very often.
GROUPON CZECH IT OUT

Save some money and get electrolysis on your taint, balls, and ass. There's no good reason to remove hair anywhere else.

don't believe you

lol fucking pussy. Women do this when they hit 15 years and start growing hair, and they do it on their fucking vag too. kek, men are fucking pussies now

This is the average middle eastern woman on Veeky Forums

Here's the other one for your dubs.
This is the internet, why would I lie?

Skinny dyel here.
>tfw hairy everywhere except my chest (the only place I want hair)
What do?

jesus fucking christ. I thought I was hairy

pls lord show booty

nigger there's less hair on your body than a single leg on mine.

Stop being a simp, youre embarassing us

LONDON DADDY?
O
N
D
O
N

D
A
D
D
Y
?

Gib boipussi

PLS tell me your a female. I want to know if I've finally turned gay after 4 years of lurking

I might be stating the obvious here, but I'm male. My behind might be hairless, but it is by no stretch a brapper.
I don't know if it works the same on chest hair, but castor oil helped me grow my hair, head hair.

Sorry to disappoint. If it's any consolation, I've been mistaken for a girl many times.

fucking bullshit, post chest and timestamp or fuck off

No way to timestamp, I'm I work. Effing off it is then. Here's something to remember me by though, still no chest for you. ;P

LITERAL TRAP
I
T
E
R
A
L

T
R
A
P

m-moar

Oh boy, here comes the gays.

>here comes the gays
>being on fit

I have news for you...

clipper for the legs (knee sleeves rip them out) and pits (dont like the way it looks) and balls (ditto), nair for the ass and gooch (dont want to spend 3hrs wiping every time i shit)

This laser is worth it i did my chest back of neck and lower back over a year ago and no hair it's legit. Just got to make sure you have a voucher like this user price is stupid otherwise.

Does this work for neckbeards? I hate having to shave it every other day

I wax my back
And my hands

I had my under chin beard lazered ( no more neck beard)

I have my eyebrows threaded and tweased

I trim my nose hair

My pubes are trim

My balls are trimmed ver very close , might try sugarring them.

I vome from a hairry family. Nit quite as bas as op but not far off

Yes, if your beard is dark.
I have dark dark red/brown. Took a few visits but no more neck beard,

yeah bro I'm tempted to do my mustache because it makes me look like a spic. Only place it didn't work was nose i tried 10 hits on it because i fucking hate nose hairs but the cunts still grow. PS you need to be brunette for best results.