Eric Bugenhagen appreciation

Appreciation thread for Eric Bugenhagen

Have you had your gallon of milk today?

If you have old videos/pics/programs from Eric please post them up, we all miss them.

Also a general thread for the Bulgarian method and GOMAD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/19i30GziSq8
youtu.be/ydawK3jWLNQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is gomad a meme or is it legit

Good way to get fat as fuck unless you wanna lift 14 hours a day

youtu.be/19i30GziSq8

Seriously tho is GOMAD legit ? Does it give crazy acne or something ?

only a meme if you're low energy and low test.

Try it out, and find out after
>t. lui simmons

yes it's legit

Its not about calories faggot
I am 6'0 at 220 12% bf
I would be clean bulking calorie wise If I would do gomad
Eric said in some vid that gomad is about peptides, hormones or smth that helps with muscle/strength
Wanna know if that is true

Legit, but don’t go right for 1 gallon. Start with one glass extra a week or so.

His neck was huge there.

If you're white and consume a normal amount of dairy, you'll generally be fine. The good thing about milk is that if you're getting great farm quality dairy, the sugar is actually really really low. Only shit tier dairy is riddled with lots of unnecessary sugars.

I wish I could do gomad, I'm a pacific islander and dairy makes me shit myself.

Is being a high school/college chad essential to achieving eric mode?

thnak you so mcuh for this

No problem
>youtu.be/ydawK3jWLNQ

>one glass extra a week or so.
what

You don’t go straight for a 2k kcal suplus, you gradually increase by one cup of milk a week until you reach one gallon.

He was a chad?

damn, as if I couldn't mire and appreciate any more.

Eric is Natty-King of Veeky Forums

Fuck how do I get that neck

Wrestling

Yes

Never got acne or excessive fat gain from gomad but it's really an individual thing.

t. milk weeb.

heavy contact sports

Man I can't imagine a life without milk

That must really suck

Unfortunately I'm 20 years old and I've been playing little contact sports my whole life (soccer, ultimate, basketball, lifting)

Neck curls/Neck extensions with a weight held on your head.

bump for the nattyking

fuck off alex

tried out jefferson deadlifts for the first time yesterday, pulled 440
>pulled 450 today
>mfw going for 460 tomorrow

Please tell me someone has old videos of him lifting. My favourite was one of a Jeferson Deadlift that he yelled "Yeahhhh you fuck" with a sand colored shirt

there are a bunch of compilations out there

isnt this some loser manlet who works out all day in his bedroom and has a wife that is taller then him LOL. I fail to see how someone like that can be called a king.

Wrong guy m8 Eric is 7'6 465lbs god with a harem of qts that serve his every whim

bump to save the thread...

NATTYKING!!

IT'S A MINDSET!!!!

Will Jefferson's give me trap and back gains? I want to trap bar dl but my gym only has one in the PT section. Jeffersons look like the closest thing

Conventional stance deadlifts, snatch grip deadlifts and stiff leg DLs are probably better than jeffersons or trap bar DLs for your back considering the larger moment arm, that being said it's not like your back isn't working at all, but it's not the most optimal DL variation

jefferson is hits your hams and quads more. snatch grip diddy and rack pulls are what you want for more trap and back gains.

How much do you pull on conventional?