/fraud/

/fraud/ - late page 11 thread edition

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded questions, include your age, height, weight, bodyfat percentage, and time spent training as a preface.

No, we cannot tell you how to dose your AI.

Oral only cycles are retarded and you're a retard for considering them.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

previously on nerd virgins general:

is mast still banned?

source talk is usually 30 days

Just popped my last proviron. So I have some possibly bunk mast p on hand, and I'm getting mast e likely tonight or tomorrow. Is there any value to pinning mast p for a week or two while I wait for the blood levels of mast e to come up?

obviously, you're on the mast p while e still saturates. steroidcalc.com for the exact details

I figured as much, I just wasn't sure if it was something people bothered to do with mast.

the science is as far as I can go, I've never used mast, but I see no reason why you wouldn't want it to work quicker

I'm fucking alive yall weebs! That mixture of four most liver toxic things was the best fucking thing I've ever taken in my life.

Like discussed I only took quarter of the tab and thank God I did. It was like meth. Just with a pump. God bless this shit
Pic related for anyone that missed it

Tell me what you took and what your pct was, please.

>Follow physician's advice
kek I love when it says shit like that on things that no doctor in their right mind would ever feed to a human being. glad you didn't die papi

double kek, he took it yesterday / today. pct was probably a gatorade

Is this the new >le MTren shill?

LUL gatorade pct

This is litteraly "fuck my liver and make me look like homer" stuff if taken whole lol of course no doctor would ever give it to you! But hey anything that will turn you into a dweeb like oestrogen etc Shit was intense though I loved it
Fuck off shill. It's good shit you do it or do you don't. Plus it's not all just mtren. It Works and I'm alive (for now) so I'll keep on taking it.
Gtfo. Pct for pre workout ? Pls senpai

wow one dose didn't trash your liver??

come back in about 3 weeks, you should have jaundice by then

What could his stack be like besides tren

who cares it doesn't matter

using the same steroids as someone won't make you look like said someone

Glad you enjoyed it user, go easy on the stuff.
Its not as bad as people make it out to be but it is without a doubt harsh on the liver.

you didn't even know how to dose mtren how do you feel qualified to talk about this

I was at work and mtren dosing works differently then most compounds.
Mistakes were made, its not like my doses were unheard of. 1mg to 2mg is very common.

Thanks I'll try to only take it time to time I guess. Will definitely grab tudca too need to protect that liver
Don't shout at my senpai bakka. Everyone makes mistakes.

Just check liver enzymes when you decide to use it more often to check what the damage is.
People act like the liver is some sacred organ and while you only get one the fucker can take a good beating and recover fine.
Easy telltale signs are urine color.

Bros how the fuck do I dial in my diet for the last few weeks of dieting? I’m losing my mind here from the hunger. I don’t think the tren is helping

eat fewer but bigger meals

How the fuck do you even interpret liver values as a bodybuilder? That shit is all over the place in people who lift, right?

I can’t do that, I literally have like one meal a day

here, this might help you to stay motivated

For some reason this gif makes me want to kill myself.

Or maybe it's seasonal depression kicking in, I dunno.

Get it fucking checked and see if its within reasonable ranges.

it definitely does not invoke a positive feeling in me either

ah what the fuck happened now

Why? She's just a plain average girl.

MasT got banned thanks to shitposters and him naming his ugl's colors.

>Why? She's just a plain average girl.
i have no idea

>naming his ugl's colors.
cryptic.

assuming not a leddit source?

How could you have no idea?

Not leddit source, our shared web source.

Been a min since a cycle. Bout to get this test ace teen ace winstrol cycle going. Love it. Usually use prop on the test but found some acetate so said why not.

Sauce on that phat dumper?

I wish.

Yeah but unless you're sub 12% (that's being generous) mast is a waste. It's great if you're low enough body fat though.

>tfw bitcoin value went up $500 since you last bought some
mfw im an investor

>How could you have no idea?

i really have no idea.

>our shared web source.
more confused, as in clearweb webpage?

>speculator who thinks he's an investor
not gonna make it

Just a regular website like Veeky Forums but for gear.
Its legal to buy gear online as a dutchy.

>Caspar and Kevin Reed.mp4

It is? Is this recent or what? I remember it having been banned here.

lol no. i accidently bought like $130 worth to buy some stuff, but it took a week to arrive.

>Just a regular website like Veeky Forums but for gear.
I have used dutch websites before but they have all been pretty terrible shit

>Its legal to buy gear online as a dutchy.
this is new to me.

shoot me an email at [email protected].

It's not about how she looks. it's the fact that she actually looks comfortable with who she's talking with. Like she actually wants to be there with the person filming.

That is a feeling I have never ever felt.

Also yeah turns out the depression is kicking in mates, huzzah.

Its kind of "offline".
Got alternate source but you get yours local?

>It's not about how she looks. it's the fact that she actually looks comfortable with who she's talking with. Like she actually wants to be there with the person filming.
S-stop right now!

not at all, i'm using international sources or UK ones and getting fucked over by delivery prices.

>Literally no fiber or veg

GUISE WHY AM I SO HUNGRY

It's too late user, you feel it now. The feeling like there's nobody in the world who will ever like or enjoy your presence. It's alright though, a lot of us here know the feel. So just relax, and look at your funny maymays and push those dark feels far far away.

Anyway I drew this as some vent bullshit, I got lazy with the background so fuck it.

Now that dnp is burning me from inside i do no longer care, or maybe is the lethargy

Mail doesnt work.

[email protected]

send you one.

have the same feeling right now even though I spent last sunday all day in a motorcycle meet with bros and today swimming with my girl.

Just on the off chance, it didn't happen to be in Tennessee did it?
Also maybe it's just the changing of the seasons, even in not moody people I've heard the change in weather and shit causes mental changes as well.

>Just on the off chance, it didn't happen to be in Tennessee did it?

haha no.

me, nano and masT are all from the glorious country of weed.

Don't forget the best province.

DNP fucking sucks massive donkey cock. Holy fuck that shit makes me want to give up on life. The results are fucking nuts, but the mental sides just whoop my ass.

is masT also from limburg?

wowie.

Nice.

Sorry, you mentioned motrocycle meet up and I had to ask for reasons.

On another note, I should probably order more needles/syringes. I am good for a little while but it never hurts to have more. Also I've been using the 5cc ones instead of 1cc ones like a dumbass.

nothing wrong with using 5cc syringes instead of 1ml ones.

except if they are more expensive, then yes thats kinda dumb.

are you using BD syringe/needles?

He lives a half hour drive away from me kek.

>20mg superdrol
>20mg halo
>5mg matron
>20mg trest ace
Holy mother of fuck, that shit is insanely strong... that's an insane mother fucker to even think about taking more than 2mg mtren.

mtren*

north or south

in one of the cases he could be real fucking close to me then.

South.

>overcompensating lanklet people on roids

>me
>LANKLET

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

welp, 30 minutes to you, an hour drive to masT

cant help the superior genes bruh

oh right you are a manlet

>tall and skinny
>not tall and robust
>superior

Where are you from?
I'm near landgraaf.

by fraud's standard i'd probably be somewhat ottermode or slightly worse than that.

also not that tall to be honest. like nearly 6ft1.

roermond

lekker skieen daar jong in landgraaf

Thats a pretty long drive.

Snowworld zeker weten :^)

I'm aiming for worlds first bodybuilding bobblehead.

>40km
>long drive

i have ridden my shitty chinese scooter for less greener pastures (my ex) to eindhoven and thats 67km through the shittiest backroads of netherlands.

Yes but I'm a lazy sack of shit that has everything including work within 5 mins reach.

Yeah. They work fine enough, they just feel clumsy to work with. But they're also a bit bulkier which I guess give a me something more to hold onto.

i just bought 1g of ostarine and cardine
should i use on
test/tren blast
test blast
cruise

did i get memed

desu he has a pretty horrific hips. many people here can look better than him

>30mg adderall
>75mg dbol
How fucking awesome will my workout be?

anyone have that albfag albuterol guide?

Help for water retention while on Anadrol?

You got memed

You already have the good shit dummy

Sounds nice

I have some dbol that I wish I could use for preworkout but I don't want the water gains.

Oh well I'll have my beloved winny in a week or two

Quick! Give me new ideas for the grocery store!

I already have a lifetime supply of meat, vegetables, oats, and almond milk.

will I die from accutane + dnp? seems like eating rat poison and paint chemicals simultaneously

Checked

Also yeah that sounds like the kind of shit that makes people's livers pop like a water balloon

>orals belching
just end me

Help I'm on 500mg test e a week for 1 month now. The calf pumps are killing me and I have to run 2 miles 5x a week. I'm considering supplementing with taurine, stopping creating use, or transitioning to 250mg test/week + tren A EOD. Wat do?

Forgot to mention I've upped my dosing of adex to .25ml ED to fight water retention

Why the fuck you on Creatine dummy?

Powerful pumps happen, just drink more electrolyte shit and/or taurine if you can't handle it

>the mental sides just whoop my ass.

Fuck you, you dumb fuck. DNP does not have mental sides apart from extreme lethargy.

You fucking faggot. 1500mg tren is what you would call mental sides.

About TRT.

I have 23 yo and my test is VERY low (230ng/dl)
and I have all the symptoms (depression, fat increase...).

I'm researching about TRT and many people say this is for the rest of life and you can't have a child.

Someone here can tell me if is it true?
I need to increase my test levels, the symptoms are killing me.

>rest of life and you can't have a child.

oh fuck. didn't occur to me. ah well.

No doubt. I’m probably sitting at around 14% from bulking but I want it more for the libido increase than the vascularity and definition. Being on cruise rapes my sex drive until my body gets used to it. I hope it works well!

You probably will be infertile will on trt. You can hop off to recover or use hcg if you want to grt your roastie whore pregnant.

Trt will stop your natural test production and stop your balls from working, but will recover when you stop especially with pct

>Implying extreme lethargy due to hypoadrenergism and low thyroid cannot ever cause individuals to have adverse psychological effects.
Tren literally causes the same low levels of ACTH. This is one of the mechanisms that tren uses to fuck with you. Some are more sensitive to it than others. Ease up on the tren faggot.

He could already be infertile being a low test beta natty