How the fuck am I supossed to afford a fucking daily gallon of milk

How the fuck am I supossed to afford a fucking daily gallon of milk

Hey, do you want to be obese or not? If you wanna go full bloat, spend less money on tendies and get to chugging.

>how can anybody afford £2 a day

That's like 10% of my monthly rent

Sorry I didn't realise you were brazilian

Sell your body, it's your only option unless you win the lottery

sorry I didnt realise you were afghan

Yogurt/oats/milk/eggs/chicken diet and you can live under 50 dollars of food a month

GOMAD is great if you want to turn into a fat fuck. All you need is a 200/250 calorie surplus when you first start. Slowly increase it as time goes on

get a job maybe?
holy fucknuts, Milk is dirt cheap

Also doesnt milk cause prostate cancer in men? and isnt milk pumped full of estrogen?

No you fucking retard. You need more than that when you start, and then you should lower it to ~200 surplus

Sorry I didn’t realize your dad makes you pay rent.

Afghan here. Fuck you, have some naan.

you can do way better than that if you know what you are doing I eat for $30 a week, 3500 calories a day with real food
1/2 lb ground chicken
1 cup whey
4 cups milk
4 cups oats
1 cup split peas
8 tablespoons dextrose
1 tablespoon olive oil

Reccomend getting a side job. If you can afford a 3% gomad its worth in the long run

Get your priorities straight.
You think building muscle is a bigger priority than fixing your inability to spend a couple of bucks a day. Learn how to make money and be social first and everything else will fall into place.

>One of the cheapest foods per calorie
>how do I afford it
maybe get a job poor fag

me 2 post ur physique so i can have faith if we have good genetics im a new fag to gym and Idk if i can be aesthetic

btw which 1 are u hazarah or pashthoon?

>real food
>1 cup whey
>no eggs
>no greek yogurt
>no veggies
Your diet is shit. SHIT!

from incel to chad

Rent is really expensive in monkeyland

you live in the third world or something?

Actually, I do

Dude, milk is cheap even in the third world... If you can pay for internet buying milk shouldn't be a problem

do not listin to this faggot unless you want gyno and fat

Whats this guys reps? I have the body on the left currently...

Sorry I didn't realise you were a slav

Slav make own milk

> rip kidneys

good luck with your vitamin deficiency goals for 2018

Ausfag here. 3liters of milk is $3.
> $3 a day x 7 days a week = $21.
> $42 every paycheck going just to milk.
> also buying real food on top of that

I don't think I'm gonna make it

>dexterose
Watch out, guys, Jimmy Neutron has started lifting.

My faggot sister asked for milk from grass-fed cows.

$11.98 / gallon

It's tax-free week for back-to-school.

That's also not including sales tax which I'm assuming you guys have

>not consuming dextrose post workout
Watch out guys we got a dyel over here
It's Jimmy protons btw

you have to go back

You think the guy in that picture got that way by drinking milk? Clean bulk man

$809.38 a year to live off milk.

Our sales tax is included in the price because we aren't mongoloids like the US.

GST is built into all the prices here. so $3 is including sales tax.

I hate the way you guys have it.

Gst is already inxluded my dude

GST hive

Did anyone else start lifting right around the time Adie started was posting, and looking back you thought he was way bigger than he is? Crazy how your perspective changes.

Milk is filled with hormones.

Only drink milk and beer if you want bitch-tits.

>$5/day is unaffordable

Get a job you fucking hippie

30 bucks can buy you kale, broccoli, carrots, celery and whatever other veggie. Or you can buy 10 packages of frozen mixed veggies (10.00), eggs(2.00), milk(3.50), Turkey slices ( slightly under 6.00 where I live), beans and olive oil (shouldnt be more than 9 bucks).

If anything this will be more due to taxes

Full-time job.
Wife.
Kids.
Chores/responsibilities.
No time to be fit.

but time to shitpost.

Join the home-gym mustardrace and get up 1 hour earlier. easy.

You don't want your kids to have a beta weak rolemodel do you?

you can tell this guy did ppl because he looks good

imagine if he did SS

w-wait should I start with a PPL routine as beginer or continute my GSLP I dont want to look like shit I wanna look like pic releated

it's called roiding as a manlet

>drinking a gallon of pus and blood filled baby food every day

Kairem da koonit.

this looks really fake

that's adie you fucking newfag

get a gf like this

wait who is this guy

sorry i dont keep track of your flavor of the month namefags. god forbid you guys start memeing about someone new or they'll go the way of zyzz and rich piana.

rich piana and who??

Want gains but lactose intolerant....

This board is only for whites

I am white. Inferior digestive system. Got an awful flu when I was 16 and ate essentially nothing for 9 days. When I got better I was lactose intolerant. So sad. Soymilk princess now.

Wow you have no sense of humor. I live life lightly. I see the positive in every negative. And vice versa. Im a social worker and drug counselor. im a public servant and I'm too humble to say that i am a hero, however many have said I saved their lives. It is incredibly insulting that you seem to express that you know me from just 2 messages. Lol.

I had no intentions to rub you the wrong way. Im having a wonderfully, grateful and inspiring day... im not letting your negativity ween me into a negative realm. I am very experienced in Buddhist meditation and so i will send you off with, "may you enjoy happiness and its causes. May you be free from suffering and its causes." Have a wonderful day. As-salamu 'alaykum!

poorfag

Fairlife milk. It’s new. Normal milk but lactose free and more protein. I live in MN and they have it everywhere.

If you cant afford $3.75 a day , you have bigget problems.

This stuff is delicious.