Bulking food

What are some great bulking foods? Foods that are cheap and that I can eat three times a day. I don't have the time to create 6 meals or that kind of bullshit.

I'm eating a can of spinach. You what a can of spinach is? 105 calories. 14 carbs. 0 fat. 7 grams of protein. thats 3.5 servings. Is this what a clean bulk is? Like 10 cans a day? Yeah go fuck yourself. That's fucking bullshit.

>peanut butter
>can of pork n’ beans
>whole fat yogurt
>pasta of any kind
>peanut butter and jelly sammiches
>Ego waffles with butter, syrup, and a big glass of milk
>or a peanut butter and jelly sammich between 2 Ego waffles

Bulking foods are easy. Back when I believed the bulk and cut meme I had 2 cans of ravioli post workout and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with a glass of milk before bed while bulking. Cheap and delicious.

>peanut butter and jelly sammiches

wash this down with a pint of whole milk.

do this twice a day on top of your regular meals

congrats you're in a caloric surplus

real fucking difficult.

Just went through a can of green beans, 3.5 servings as well.
What 'bout chili?

its not just a caloric surplus. you need to hit your protein everyday too

>Whole milk
>Peanut butter

There is no such thing as "bulking food"
To bulk simply means eating more of the good stuff

What about tuna?

Yeah and what about chicken?

yeah no. only if you hate yourself. nobody does that. you could eat everything in that picture, and you still wouldn't hit your protein and calories for the day. if you wanted the micronutrients, you would take a fucking multivitamin. i just told you i ate a can of spinach and that was nothing. i need foods good for bulking. not foods that will make me puke after the 5th serving and that make me hate myself.

tuna makes me barf. you cant eat 10 cans a day of that.

hey guys what about steak and eggs?
yeah i hate tuna mommy wommy makes me eat it every day and it make my pee pee hard especially when green goo come out

tuna sucks nigga.

Yeah FUCK TUNA I fuckin' hate that piece of shit food, abhor it

I eat more or less exactly the same things for both cutting and bulking, but I vary the proportions of the food.

Breakfast:
Porridge. Or oatmeal for the seppos. I'm lazy so I just cook it in a microwave. Then stir in the fruit if bulking.
With fruit and soya milk when bulking. Fuck cow's milk.
With water and salt when cutting.

Dinner and Tea: Lentils*, your meat of choice, some veggies, and some sauce. Boil lentils with veggies, fry the meat, stir it all in with some sauce. Easy peasy.
When bulking, use more sauce, more veggies, less meat, and less lentils.
When cutting, use less sauce, less veggies, more meat, and more lentils.

Should let you meet your macros, micros, and have plenty of fibre from the lentils and veg so your shitbox isn't a volcano.
Remember that you need more protein when cutting from fewer calories - so reduce the foods which have low protein/calorie ratios when cutting. This is why cutting isn't enjoyable because your meals will just not be as tasty.

* - If you can get soya bean pasta this is even better but it is pricey. An egg high-protein pasta exists too but this is even more expensive.

what about pizza?

do your fats and carbs matter that much?

what about mayo ON pizza?

mayo + canned tuna makes it edible

only by a little bit

I don't like puttin' too much mayo in my tuna though, and even then you still got to deal with bones and stuff. Hell I'd rather just eat chicken or a shit ton of eggs

Why so you reply to everyone like an autist