Wot?

wot?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsfeed.time.com/2014/01/03/men-if-this-data-proves-women-hate-emoticons-will-you-finally-stop-sending-them/
nouw.com/secretlioness
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

?

It looks like a pretty fake profile, be carefull

Never used any of these online/dating app things, what's the purpose of fake profiles? Besides trolling/catfishing people of course.

Phishing if you're a dude. Blackmail if you're a chick'

well, fuck her, even if its a fat girl though

Blackmail? What?

I don't know what's going, I got like 110 matches.

>get a match like once a week
Well shit dude there goes my ego

and my first thought was I got to post this on Veeky Forums and listen to the brehs advice

Good thing I'm a shut-in NEET on autism bux

I'm unblackmailable.

What are you going to do? Call up my non-existent place of employment? Contact my non-existent friends? Contact my family whose already fully aware of how much of a autist I am who wouldn't at all be surprised?

I'm lmaoing at normies whose lives are so fragile that any negative social interaction could bring your entire world crashing down.

Are you a chick? People don't blackmail dudes.

Post your pics / bio

this

I can't, I'm a pussy.

literally a bot account used to bait virgins like OP

yeah, that prior profile too

pheeewww, thanks guy, I was worried for a second it might be real

Yep, I bet OP isn't even good looking and the girl he matched with his way above his league, and yet his ego refuses to believe its a bot, so he screenshots it and post it on here as to try and get some brownie points from other guys.

OP post a pic of yourself, I want to laugh and see what kind of delusional thinks they're in the same league as these girls.

>swedish bio
>english in chat
Are you only swiping on rapefugees?

g-goose?

Welp....what can I say? Nice abs because that's the only thing one can see there.

have this gif, my gift to you

>U like what ur seeing, how tall are u, im 6'3" can u handle that?

I'm pretty good looking dude. People often tell me I look impressive irl. Especially girls who are into black guys

>you're cheating your grill
>fake qt profile
>dox you because you now think with your dickhead
>gibs money or else (may be call to gf or even worse a rape allegation, etc)

Yeah but girls who are in to black guys would fuck a wood pile on the offhand chance there's a snake in it.

dat profile faker than faurrrk

>jobba for WWF
Bitch is Heath slater in disguise

I get to pick and choose and usually get matched within a day :^)) Thank God I have a good face and am 6'4

>taking tinder seriously

post your face fucker, those are some serious qt's

>Im having a wonderfully, grateful and inspiring day...
>As-salamu 'alaykum
dude what the actual fuck is this chicks deal

Holy fuck what

It's hard on here

dat convo was fake as fauuuraak

is this real?

bro that account is fake as fauuuuark

fucking kek well done

hahaha holy fucking shit are you me

it was being live posted literally the other day, lurk moar

no one believes you fuckkkinngg faggggott

i fucked this girl from tinder, will post her naked body if asked or will post mine if asked too

pretty sure I would not be bragging about that

don't do it. she looks like a good girl.
pic relate me thinking of her hurting

yea man go ahead on both friend

here you go
how bout now boy?

how many chromosomes did she have

pussy is pussy

>not marrying her
what a fucking faggot. she looks like the kind of girl who would actually treat you well.

>not too pretty, but not ugly
>not fat
>doesn't look like an actual retard, but not too smart

>thinking of hurting her
>chad already made her his personal cumdumpster

she has big tits i wasn't expecting this, thank you

you can find some REALLY white people in mexico wey
t. had a classmate we used to called "the russian"

She looks dead inside and broken. Treat your new slut well user

>WWF
she wants to be a wrestler?

this guy fucked yungelita wtf

this was posted literally fucking yesterday in some shitty tinder thread

what an aspie subhuman, I guess Pajeetas and Pajeets behave the same on social media

>Pajeeta
>her name is Samantha
pretty sure you are the one with subhuman intelligence there guy

just because she has a blogg doesn't mean its fake though.

Fucking kek

DYEL with good looking face here. today i got about 6 or 7 matches. about 170 or 180 within the past 3 or 4 days from a boost from my room. idk i think it really depends on your area

This seems as good a place as any to post
>After studying a sample of 4,000 members, Zoosk found that men with a “:)” in their profile get 6% less incoming messages and 12% fewer responses to outgoing messages. Using a “:)” in an actual message decreased response rates by a whopping 66%.
newsfeed.time.com/2014/01/03/men-if-this-data-proves-women-hate-emoticons-will-you-finally-stop-sending-them/
Stop using emoticons if you're not an 8 or above

kek

holy shit, wrecked

lmfao

I could swear Tinder is a fucking scam for men. Originally, I had joined in 2014, when it was still fresh here in Germany. Over 4 months, I received around 600 matches, of which 50% were real humans, I would say. Then, I deleted my account and came back in 2015. I got mostly bots and camwhores and a real human once a month or so. So I deleted that shit again. A few weeks ago I wanted to check the situation and now it is even worse. I conceive suspicion that matches are not shown, messages to women disappear, and matches disappear but without unmatch function.

I bet if I paid those greedy kikes for a subscription, it would be completely different.

Can confirm

You should visit /pol/

They're into black guys too

Black Lurch?

>tinder slut
just laffin at you boyo

nouw.com/secretlioness

its her actual blog

kek

There was absolutely no reason for her to say people have said that she has saved their lives. Bitches like this infuriate me

*****U***** text like a fucking retard.

Latest entry from just a couple of weeks ago:
>Me and my boyfriend blablabla
So either bait profile or some hardcore thotting going on

>Wow you have no sense of humor
lmao what an absolute dumbass

I stand by the bait profile

Most probably. Second to last post mentions said boyfriend being her first. Unlikely she dumped him and went thirsting on Tinder within a month

Is Tinder all whores?

Please tell me all girls aren't like this

just make a fake tinder with some random chads pictures and you'll get plenty of matches

you're just ugly bro

Used it for a few weeks and the first one I banged was a chink braphog who cheated on her boyfriend in Canada while being here in Europe.
The next one was a slut who bangs pretty much anything. I uninstalled it after that because everytime I was disgusted by it.
They are all whores.

I got no matches except when I use a Tinder© Boost®™, so I decided to get try Tinder Plus™ for a month...still get no matches, and only one or two when I use a Boost

Never got bot matches though, except when I first used the app in like 2015 - I think they've cracked down on those

>had tinder for about a month now
>got about 6 matches
>got 1 number + got ghosted when we were supposed to meet
Whew.

Wow you have no sense of humor. I live life lightly. I see the positive in every negative. And vice versa. Im a social worker and drug counselor. im a public servant and I'm too humble to day that i am a hero, however many have said I saved their lives. It is incredibly insulting that you seem to express that you know me just from 2 messages. Lol.

I had no intentions to rub you the wrong way. Im having a wonderfully, grateful and inspiring day... im not letting your negativity ween me into a negative realm. I am very experienced in Buddhist meditation and so i will send you off with, "may you enjoy happiness and its causes. May you be free from suffering and its causes." Have a wonderful day. As-salāmu 'alaykum!

Oi, what was posted? I need the context to go with those tiddies

girls do it to either mess with guys or if they're ugly they do it to see what it's like to be pretty

kinda mentally fucked up. also gay guys do it to feel wanted because the main thing that led them to be gay is a lack of a father figure so that's why twinks exist

I can see the resemblance.

this is a copypasta. I saw it yesterday.

lol astral projection

nice trips

also kek. It's an inconvenient truth

>I'm too humble to say that I'm a hero
What a weird way of saying "I'm a hero"

Just laughed for like 20 seconds lmao

>Unlikely she dumped him and went thirsting on Tinder within a month
user, I...

>Unlikely