youtube.com/watch?v=j7B4ACeXBHU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tomorrow is squats

>not doing skateboard squats instead

not gonna make it

tonight is diddly's

squat day for me too matey. shit is so cash

>tomorrow is OHP & Diddy

Leg day was today. Overall it was a good one. For those of you that do RDLs, do you ever have workouts where you don't feel the hamstring activation like normal? Every third or fourth workout I feel like I'm not getting shit out of them and I assume it's form related, but I don't feel like my form is ever off.

Tommorow is squats, OHP, overhead squats, and power cleans...SUPERSETS

Today was squats and I wore my adidas pants, shoes, and jacket and listened to youtube.com/watch?v=j7B4ACeXBHU the whole and it actually felt amazing, I did more weight on squats and leg press than usual and it was great I recommend this strategy

you're a savage

Squats, diddlies, and The Press tomorrow for me lads

Today is ohp

>mixing push and pull on one day

>tomorrow is rest day

Everyday is squats nigga

>tfw 345x7 squats tonight
>tfw the nsuns 5/3/1 meme is working lads

Tomorrow I will start lifting

You never pushed something after you pulled it??? What are you a fucking moron?!?!?!

>tommorow is interview

best of luck fellow helper

kek i literally was doing 4x7x350lbs on squats yesterday and i barely made it out alive, user.. GL to you

Daily reminder that deadlifts are a push exercise

then you're doing them wrong.
quad activation should be at 30% max
glutes and hamstrings should be screami g which are pulling muscles, think of a leg curl.

Tomorrow is asvab

>tomorrow is deads

Fucking kill me. Squats are Friday thank god

but you aren't curling your leg in a deadlift unless you're counting lowering the weight

i got a 98 on mine even tho i didn't even want to join tye military
but then half a year after i wanted to join the navy (nuke operator) but was denied because of my eye injury from childhood.

>Today was squats
>the right side of my neck is sore now

you clearly don't get dl mechanics then
imagine this: you're running on a slight inclined road. such that your running form is identical to a flat track run but the force required to maintain that form is greater. stand up right now and try to emulate a running stride with one leg, your hamstrings are what drive you forward.
THAT same mechanism is what you want to tap into to drive the weight up. when you pick the weight up off the ground you should be imagining trying to take a stride with both legs at once.
do a one-legged dl next time and you'll see what i mean.

What're you shooting for? Currently in DEP with corpsman contract, 93 on asvab

>5x5
>erry day is skwaz

sl 5x5 is only 3 days a week not everyday... you are doing it wrong

Obviously I meant every gym day.

>everyday is rest day

>tomorrow is a 5-mile run

>Every day is squats

It's like a natural preworkout

>tomorrow is HIIT cardio

retarded gook detected

So you got disqualified? That sucks. I know in the back of my mind that I could always get dqued at any minute.
And, I wanna be an RP. But if that's unavailable then I might just be a seabee like a real man. I'm the guy who posted pic related the other night. I'm going down to meps in the morning boys!

Get ready for a ton of fun at MEPS