Is it possible to increase your height?

6'0.5 here. 22. I've always wanted to be a bit taller than what I am. Even thought I'm aware I'm a bit above average height I can help but think live would be a bit better closer to 6'3.

After learning that you could fix pectus excavatum with a ribcage pump I've been wondering if the same was possible for overall height.

Aside from extensive leg surgery, are there any exercises that could potentially give me 2 extra inches? Or some kind of device you can use while you sleep?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oml1nJW78Zc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

Use the leg extension machine.

I read an article somewhere that said people between the ages of 18-44 still have the ability to gain 2-4 inches via a certain exercise.

>gain 2-4 inches via a 'certain exercise'

>tfw you realize that 'certain exercise' is hanging yourself

kek

no, but you might still grow an inch depending on your genetics. I'm fucking 5'7" and could still grow anywhere from 1 more inch to 3 more inches. You gotta accept your height and not let it bother you. I was relentlessly bullied for being short throughout my life. I was 4'10" going into high school. I'm 18 and since I'm a late bloomer, there is still potential, but be grateful for what you already have. 6'0 is already awesome.

>That pic
>1" height difference
Something's gone wrong somewhere.

I'm trying to get height and frame gains by meditating and visualizing.

KEK. The absolute cope. WEW when will manlets finally learn?

>implying you can't hang yourself after 44

If there was a surefire way to increase height rest assured it would be in the sticky of this board considering no one ever shuts up about it.

6'3 is the perfect male height, though 6'2 is pretty comfy too

Before going to bed, headstand for about a minute or less. Your pituitary glandule will get more blood and since it works during night time this will help you to grow your height. You're a male and can do this till 25 (women stop at 18). If you do this, post results in about a year from now. The anatomy teacher told us this in HS, male guys did it and yeah, they grew really taller than before.

cool

This sound retarded, but I'll probably do it anyway

I don't get this height bullshit, it's not like you can do anything about it. I'm 5'10 and in Sweden I'm considered below average but i don't care. If I look good, have brains and I'm funny, women like me and they always say they feel safe around me. gg.

I guess anyone that isn't a brown shitskin on the verge of raping them will make them feel safe.

>Sweden

Tumenov won the fight

>there is still potential
w
e
w

Ah, a fellow 184cm brother...I'm around this height but maybe 185 on a good day, imo, 6 flat is the perfect height for a man, not sure what you're complaining about, past 6'2 its pointless. E.g my 6'4 mate wishes he was 6'2, but for a skelly like me i reckon 6'2 would be even worse than my current height

Its a meme you dip

When will they learn?

Manlet might have won the fight, the real man won the fight of life fucking nerd

There's literally an inch difference, you utter retard.

I unironically fall asleep to subliminal audio to get myself to grow. Basically "grow grow grow"-ing myself. I think it's working, I was 1cm taller than normal at 176cm, probably measurement error though. Nothing to lose, this is the one I use: youtube.com/watch?v=oml1nJW78Zc