Hi, I'm doing DNP

Hi, I'm doing DNP.

nice dude, stack? is it possible to gain while on dnp? im on a deficit on test only rn and im managing strength gains still

Nice knowing you.

dnp is pretty hard to fuck up lel

I'm natty, I have no experience with test.
Fourth day 400mg ED. Body in mirror looks slightly different, could be just an imagination dunno.

Feeling a little bit hotter and sweating a bit, but I'm used to sweating, since I'm sweating fast and alot.

Gonna fap later to see if my cum is yellow, to see if it's now in the system. Just gotta make sure, lol.

Thanks for listening.

You are going to feel hotter/sweatier

DNP is an uncoupler - basically opens a whole in the in membrane of the electron transport chain. This forces the body to consume more stored "energy" (thereby generating heat) in order to create the required concentration gradient required for ATP synthesis

DNP is yo-yo meme, just like water-fasting. You'll gain all the back if you don't change your eating habits.
So... how about you skip the DNP and simply change your eating habits right now?

True, only doses in surplus of 2G have ever been found to be lethal. However, it is important we don't go around flaunting our DNP in front of retarded norms, because they will hear "oh yeah bro, DNP makes you lose shitloads of weight without even dieting! I'm on 500mgs btw." The problem is that normies never hear us or listen to us when we say "do not exceed X dose or you will be on thin ice." If I had 250mg caps, I'd take two and know that's my limit and that the weight would come off. A normie, would take two, not be sure if it's working, then take four, then six, and then all of the sudden this shit has built up to 3G in their system. DNP is for the people who know their shit...

I lost 15 kilos the natty way. I already changed my eating habit long time ago.
It's just I dont feel really proud of these 15 Kilos, even when the difference is big.

So I thought fck it, I proved myself, that I can lose a pretty decent amount natty, now it's time for something new.

I've read alot about the diet on dnp, some said u need carbs for it to work, some say do keto.

I'm going for low carb and gonna see how it works after 1 week.
But the main reason for lowcarb is, that I've read that if you eat carbs, the body will first turn that carbs into heat and then use the fat storage for energy. Like it would slow down the process.. Maybe you know more about that.

How much do you weigh? You realize that you're saying that you take the maximum recommended dosage that a 350lb+ man should take right? Also the LDLo for humans is 4.3mg/kg so if you weigh less than 260lbs you're running the risk of death. Larp harder you faggot. Or pop another 250 mgs and kys.

yeah dude, but to throw a meme in wheres muh natural selection

seems great dude, afaik theres no evidence that dnp will make you lose your gains as a natty but you probably know this, but any reason you havent hopped on gear man? the major reason why fitizens dont hop on gear is because they cant find it but im pretty sure you already know somebody that has

Enjoy your hives.

>A recommended dosage
>A compound that is not ever, and was never intended for human consumption (inb4 muh 1930's)
DNP has no max or minimum dosage. We simply don't have the data on that to say what is minimum and what is maximum. 500mgs ED is a normal dose... I feel mildly sweaty and lethargic on 500mg.
>LARP harder you faggot
no u

I'm far from away from what I can achieve in the natty way. also I don't like the thought of using roids, because either you have to blast and cruze or do a cycle evry now and then.. and since it's not good to just do one cycle because u will lose like almost all of it after stopping... correct me of i'm wrong.

took me some thinking to even do DNP, but that's maybe just cus I had suicide thoughts and thought if i gonna kill myself, at least I want to be ripped for once in life. maybe I'll die or be ripped and happy. that's some persol info for you, my man :p

but no worries, I made my research.
started with 250mg for 3 days. if the sides will be stronger tomorrow I'll just slow down a bit.

Anyone who has anxiety tried DNP? Does it make you le anxiety worse? I have a bottle full of 50 caps sitting here but I don’t want to deal with potential panic attacks like I get from weed and other psychedelics

I am sweating balls. Shouldn't have drunken that chocolate milk.

>Hi, I'm doing DNP.
150mg test/week
50mcg t3/day
50mg mk677 before bed
Antioxidant pills like they are going out of style
>diet
60g of nuts/day and as much turkey and broccoli as you want (EAT YOUR FUCKING VEGETABLES)
Also potassium

You're welcome

can someone post the pastebin again please?

If people want to lose weight, why don’t they just buy some stim and also get more productive on the way
But no, better take some dangerous thing that’ll kill you

I used it for an extended period a couple years ago.

Destroyed my metabolism and I still feel heat when I eat carbs.

Not worth the weight I lost.

Don't be a fucking idiot. Have some discipline and consistency, rather than taking a short cut that can easily kill you to drop some fat.

Even if you live, this shit is absolute poison, if you expect to be healthier as well as skinnier, you're deluded.

U shouldn't have done it for an extended period, I guess.

All these meme responses. I've lost 23ish pounds plus 8lb carb weight in 5w. And I'm not even fat. Gotta get that 8% somehow. (243 down to 211.8 currently).
>no long lasting negative effects
>actually destroys fat cells instead of just depleting them
>big woop you get a little hotter, you're cutting and should be low carb anyways
>make sure to supplement pot, mag, vit A, zinc cus you'll burn through them quickly on a higher dose
>don't raise carbs for 5 days after stopping
>don't pig out after
>you need 8-12w at maintenance to adjust to the fat loss
>don't go longer than 30 days on a higher dose (over 300)
>ideally do 6-8mo in between dnp cycles to get the most out of it
>don't eat carbs or you'll crave more and more and get hotter and hotter
>is NOT fat selective aka it will burn muscle too if you're not on an anabolic
>if you're not roiding/cruising then don't go above 250
>every 100mg you take daily (once is builds up after 4-5 days) will increase your bmr/tdee by 11% in crystalline and 14% powder
>this tapers off dramatically after 600mg
>I've been running 600-800 the past couple days and I'm still lifting and perfectly okay
>never take more than 800 and definitely do NOT take 1000mg or you will DIE (provided you already have it built up in you)
>you can front load with double your target dose on the first day to get to peak levels faster
>you can use steroidplot to plot your doses to see what your peak will be and how fast you can get there with a frontload

Oh and you can stack with EC stack to help with the lethargy from the dnp plus like a 2% metabolic increase as well.
It helps mobilize the fat by breaking down into fatty acids quicker or something like that. Maybe helps break the fatty acid chains I can't remember

Plz don't

All these fucking normies complaining about it.

Fuck off and post a source, Dinitrol left, so its difficult as fuck to find a source.

I got mine from fertilzerwarehuse

Yeah, that seems to be the only place left.
What dosage to you take? The tablets seem sketchy

They're 50mg tabs you nonce. How is that sketchy? Read my lost post above for info.

Is EC Stack legit? I've heard mad things about ephidrine

I'm used to crystalline capsules.

I'll check it out.

Did 250mg first days then bumped up to 400mg. Feel the sides, but they r stronger when u eat carbs.
Started at 90.6kg now 88kg. Could be water, dunno.
And shipping service is great! Accidently ordered 2 times and got for one order my money back. So it's not a sketchy guy selling it. But u need Bitcoins.

>DNP is for the people who know their shit...
which is why OP is a fuckhead. You aren't supposed to make DNP threads without the sticky + FAQs.

Hello friend, I am planning on a december blast.

How is it going for you?

Great to kill hunger

Be sure to take before and after pics and post them here, given you dont cook yourself and die