He lifts for thots and not pic related

>He lifts for thots and not pic related.

jokes on you women dont find me attractive

I lift to become a big man
Lifting for girls is noob-tier.
If I really wanted as much girls as possible, I wouldn't eat an autistically-clean diet, skip alcohol and spend 2 hours a day lifting things to put them down

>then she would love me even if i wasnt buff
women are lying cunts and all they do is break your heart and swing from cock to cock like monkeys swinging from vine to vine, thats why i've now dedicated my life to fucking as many bitches as i can, and not speaking to them afterwards

That’s my gf desu

>tfw I hate the taste of alcohol but want to get a gf

I don't know how you fucks do this shit. Even in College I hated the taste of alcohol while my buddies loved it.

>I love you for you who are

Part of the problem with lifting for a chick who will "love you for who you are" is finding someone who is willing to put up with you until they actually "love you for who you are." If you aren't attractive, they might not even consider you as a romantic partner, and therefore never give you a first date. Your appearance is the lure of your fishing setup, once they bite the bait, they get a feel for the hook ;)

>not lifting for shadow spawn gf

>tfw no dyslexic gf

> Implying pic related exists

>tfw you grew up affluent and attended the best schools and everyone expects you to date a powerful, career-minded woman when all you really want is a cute, loving gf who bakes you cookies on saturday mornings and asks you how your day was when you get in late

;_;

This feeling... It is one with which I am acquainted...

>

Well I mean waifus operate under the same principle.

I lift so that one day I can drive across the country and crack my mom's skull open for what she let happen to me as a child.

I have all of this but replace vidya and anime with knitting and sketching. I don't play games but I play music and she always comes to my concerts desu

>stay hydrated

fuck

greentext?

Wouldn't pic related be intimidated?

>implying op chick wouldn't leave you for chad in a heartbeat
Absolutely shig.

If only they were with us.

>only your pet does

This is the only legit reason for lifting.

This one will always kill me inside. The world was not made for me if I can never have her.

i never knew that this was literally all i've ever wanted until now

fuck

Well met user

>tfw no blind gf

JUST KILL ME ALREADY

that gf doesn't exist

Things that will never happen