VEGAN BULKING. What do you eat in a day?

As a wholefoods vegan it feels so hard to get enough calories. Even adding caloric dense fats it's still a lot of food to eat.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.acjn.nutrition.org/content/74/6/737.full
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/74/6/737.full
jn.nutrition.org/content/early/2015/07/29/jn.114.204305.full.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>93g protein
Small fry detected

Where’s the other half of today’s calories?

dicks

93g of incomplete protein

enjoy not making gains

Legumes and nuts R high in kcal while also having protes

>1L of almond milk 160Cal
>0% of daily B12

Holy kek

I take a supplement. No need to put it into cornometer when I know that I'm getting 100% of it anyway.

Also my serum b12 is higher since going vegan than when I was an omnivore. :^)

>Bulking on 2.5k calories with only 93 g protein
Are you a 5'3 girl? Please be in Netherlands, I'm vegetarian.

What website is this?

Cronometer

6'4" skeleton that's sedentary

What else can I do? I have blood sugar issues so the fats are important, I can't just eat a huge amount of carbs at once. I guess I can add protein powder instead of almond milk and peanut butter?

Mate it's easy, literally just eat 100g of peanut butter somewhere in the day
Or even pasta, 200 g dry is 700 kcal and you get to squeeze in an extra 24 protons
If you're 6'4 and looking to bulk you have to eat AT LEAST 3500 kcal. I am supreme manlet leader 5'11 200 lbs and my TDEE is 2700, there's no way you're going to put on muscle with less than that

What site is this? Vegan diet is for the birds btw.

>Cronometer
Sorry didn't read like a nigger.

Whats ur stats man

He's eating a wide range of foods, brainlet.

>implying you need a fuck ton of protein to get in shape.

The incomplete protein myth is out of date. Vegans eat a wide variety of protein sources, each providing all the necessary amino acids.

The animals you eat and get milk from are all given B12 supplements in their grain feed. A vegan taking a supplement is no different, meat cuck.

More nuts, legumes, oil, FAT nigga

Can't you stir-fry or fry stuff on this diet? You could easily add a lot more fat that way. Also consider coconut oil. It's one of the few vegan saturated fat sources.

If I was a vegan I'd eat shitloads of bread and just dip that shit in olive oil. Mmm. Straight up ultra refined white bread that practically dissolves in your mouth and sop up a whole mess of oil and garlic in there. Yeah calories for days.

why not just eating mashed sweet tater instead?

>93g protein
>He thinks Bio availability is a myth or gets stopped by eating different sources of poorly available amino acids
Ahahahahahah

good start, matey. add in some peanut butter sandwiches and some grain to go with your bean meals. try couscous or millet, shit is super quick to make and easy to eat.

qft

>scooby

serious question, does the study about de novo lipogenesis legit?

Try eating lentils, tempeh, mushrooms and kale, switch to unsweetened soy milk because that has much more protein than almond milk.

Bioavailability IS an issue of not getting all the essential amino acids. Grains lack lysine but have high methionine and legumes lack methionine but have high lysine
Solution: literally just eat both. Oats for breakfast, beans for dinner
Don't believe me? Use cronometer.
Still don't believe me? Ask yourself why the "protein bioavailability" (((studies))) ALWAYS examine single protein sources (it's always just rice, just bread, just beans, just soy, just tempeh, just seitan etc, NEVER a combination).
The problem with that dissertation is that Scooby LITERALLY pulled the x0.5 number out of his ass. LITERALLY. Find that video and tell me what his source was.

which study?

m.acjn.nutrition.org/content/74/6/737.full

ajcn.nutrition.org/content/74/6/737.full

So literally "if you eat too much you will get fat"
Wow, what else is new

>Quantitatively, however, absolute amounts of fat synthesized from carbohydrate did not represent a significant contribution to overall fat stores after 96 h of excess carbohydrate intake.
what about this result? seriously asking

espresso is vegan?

Yes? It's literally ground coffee beans.

>Don't believe studies
>Use Cronometer to negate them
>Studying food items alone is a conspiracy
Ahahahaha

>90g of vegan protein
should be 200g minimum, amino acids from plants are absorbed significantly less than from animal sources

i cant believe people are on this board are that thick to be like HURR DURR INCOMPLEYE BROTEIN...how the fuck do you even get here?

over 100g for me

hurr durr humans r supposed to eat corpses for the sake of it cus we aint burrds XD!!1111

>not refuting the actual post
>being so sure you actually have answered and not just wasted smart peoples time while showing how thick you are

go drink a gallon of milk sweetie

>Not refuting /pol/ tier conspiracy
Topkek sorry m8 you don't need to feel bad about your suboptimal diet.

52g of protein in second shake...senpai, thats not bad actually

>suboptimal
>can get everything needed to make gains and without the shit that is corpses and without being unethical

km8, just call it a conspiracy, thats deffo a good post lol

>Can get everything
>As low as 50% MPS response
>Can't get B12
>Shit omegas since flax and chia are literal garbage sources
>Not suboptimal
It's all good bruh.

>cant get b12

how are you this thick, its easy to get b12...you live in 2017...if you wanted to be autistic and go NAYTURE then go not wash your veggies as good...or dont be a savage and get over it...like you live the rest of your life without being so autistic,

>50 percent MPS response
evidence?

>shit omegas
flax is a great source, esp milled....
>what are hemp seeds
>what are other sources
>what is google

And your faggy little last post....how can you not be so aware of yourself?

>>Shit omegas since flax and chia are literal garbage sources

how do I get proper omegas without eating fatty fish daily and supplementing? non-vegan btw

also good vit b12 sources outside red meat

>i can't believe people on this board don't listen to my preferred meme nutritionists

flax and chia are fine, along with hemp seeds and others...cant remember every single source, just google

>b12
any fortified food, which is most cerals milk cheese etc....same as the "real" versions...

or a pill

>no evidence yet again, lets just hope people dont look into it

you can measure your protein intake on cronometer and it breaks down every amino acid....its really not hard.

>You can get it if you're willing to risk infections and parasites thus my diet is not suboptimal
Man you're one disingenuous fuck.
>evidence?
jn.nutrition.org/content/early/2015/07/29/jn.114.204305.full.pdf
>flax is a great source
It's not sorry lad

now that were talking about nutrition

is food combination a thing? read you should consume plenty of startchy food + meat or cheese
or combine proteins like eggs + meat
also eating fruit alone, not mixing it with other shit
never eating sugar + fat or something

got this from that dude through the twisting nether

>vegans
>bulking

Topkek

>completly ignoring my post yet again

also, this shit really annoys me, dont just post a link...anybody can do that....post the relevant as a greentext and explain quickly in your own words why its accurate...i shouldnt have to go read and decrypt a whole pdf just yet...i dont even know if you understand the study

controls?

more than just a study looking at "soy" or does it look at a huge group...

>flax is not a great source
sorry lad, you are wrong, yet again....again, we are not autistic we clearly eat other things as well...

>To date, the
only plant-based protein source that has been extensively studied
in an in vivo human model is soy protein. In this work, the
consumption of soy protein was demonstrated to result in lower
MPS rates than the ingestion of whey, milk, or beef protein.

so just soy...what a SUPRISE

> the blending of various plant protein
sources to create a more complete AA profile

wow, who knew....get your protein from more than 1 place ...have a varied diet.

Then quit beong a vegan. Makes no sense you want to bulk and gain muscle while being vegan it's like saying you want a truck that can pull 3 tons with the eco friendly engine of a Prius

Also a lot of vegan diet will spike your estragen like soy etc

There’s only one way to bulk. Animal based protein with added benefit of iron and necessary fats.

>the soy meme

get the study buddeh...clearly states it was like 25 servings a day

see one shake has 52g of brotein
one smaller meal has 41g and 1,045 calories....how can you not gain weight.. its easy

only one way to higher your serum cholesterol levels

you can get iron and fats from plants without the stabbing/animal cruelty
dont try and pretend to be for animal cruelty lol

>Unable to read the actual study
Hot damn.
"the acute skeletal muscle anabolic response was reduced
with wheat protein intake when compared with the consumption
of egg or whey protein in a rodent model" PS they compared other sources if you read.

You're hopeless man.

I'm vegan, 18 years old 78 kg 220 dl, 175 squat and 115 bench... It's not hard to bulk as a vegan. You're just a brainlet, that's all.

no they didnt you intelectual dishonest moron....

JUST SINGULAR SOURCES

LIKE ALWAYS...

heres the thing, i dont just eat wheat or soy...nobody is that autistic...

You are so lost its unreal....you dont understand your links, which ofcourse is why you just dropped a link and not actually explained why the study is not flawed and correct...

Okay show me a vegan that is shredded out and high testosterone I'll be waiting

hahaha the conclusion literally just says to blend protein sources....i got taught to eat a "balanced diet" since kindergarten

>Singular sources are not reflective.
>MPS response is affected by variety
>If It's not studied my bullshit made up crap means it's legit
You're a retard man and type one like too. I'm outta here enjoy being a weak twink for rest of your life.

>It's not sorry lad
Why isn't it a good source? Your body converts the ALA to EPA and DHA.

google it, plenty of athletes are vegan
>inb4 red herring

also just leave your house, go to a vegfest, vegans come in all shapes and sizes, like normal people...weird.

>with the added benefit of carcinogenic heme-iron and atherogenetic saturated fats
Truly the best food

> 6'4
> vegan
> bulking

What a comedy

>strawmanning...
i never said it isnt effective, you just made it up,...obviously stating eggs are better protein source than soy does not prove you cant get good protein without eggs....surely you must be able to understand this....

>Ignoring the conclusion of your own study

>strawman 2

so retarded, bottom of the barrel levels....cringe af.

>hurr durr u write on the internet different...

Wait what? You’re bragging about a 220 lbs deadlift? For realz? I warm up with that you noob.

I'd rather have steak then a ate of vegan estrogen food. There's a reason vegans are all whiny liberals

KG you fucking retard

youve never met vegans

we are just as politically different....im not a whiny far left cuck...veganism has an infestation of internationalist retardation doe, so you could change it

>220 dl
That's what I did for therapy after I snapped my back up,
>175 squat
I can squat this literally 30 times in one go.
>115 bench
I cannot fathom how small this is because I can only think in the form of plate-integers, and since this falls between 1 and 0 plates its impossible for me to comprehend. You may as well be lifting the bar.

ITS KILOGRAMS YOU FUCKING RETARD I CLEARLY STATED THAT MY WEIGHT WAS 78 KG

The point I'm trying to make is your spiking your estrogen. Animal protein raises t hormone and gives you specific amino acids etc

>I'd rather eat cow estrogen than anti-estrogenic plant analogues and fiber
Good strat. You'll be a woman in no time.

>spiking your estrogen

Veeky Forums trying to sound scientific

4.5 plate squat and 5.5 plate dls at 18 years old? What cycle are you on?

I don’t get why he’s so bragging about such baby weights either. He is young though.

what do you mean? carbs are hard to turn into fat, because chemistry, and so your body tends to not do it. you typically burn the excess off as heat, and store it in your liver and muscles.
this is nothing new, it's been known for decades. it's only jews and idiots who keep pushing the fat and keto meme.

what if he was only pretending to be retarded
also i fucking hate vegans e-statting

How long have you been a vegan for? How long training for? Can you post vid of any of these lifts not that they're even above 350 wilks?

Lad... that's a 5pl8 dead and a sub 4pl8 squat.

>spiking estrogen by not eating meat
>"specific" amino acids
fucking hell you're dumb as shit mate

115 lbs bench is pretty weak my dude. Try to bulk a little with some whey and lift heavier. You should able to break 200 lbs in a couple of months.

Vegan retarded faggots stay mad your not manly and can't live off the land and wild animals. Go spend another 500 dollars at your vegan whole food ((market)).

everything is in kilograms, brainlet.

5pl8 dl, 10 kg under 4pl8 squat. It's nothing crazy really I've just always had big and strong legs from years of sports, skiing and biking. My bench sucks however.
I'm not e-statting at I have only one video of myself lifting and that is a few months ago hitting 210 dl, I can post it if you want.
Been vegan a year and a half, started lifting when I turned 16 so almost 3 years now. As I said above I only have one video of me lifting and that is a 210 dl.
(you)

>Appeal to nature
>hurr durr you would have to kill in an uncivilized wild tribe, so its ok to kill now when there is no need
>its unmanly to have an IQ higher than a retard

>170lbs
>lifts weights that an average 135lb person can do after 1 month of training

are you bodybuilding or strength training? These are some weak ass numbers

>vegan
>bulking
hahaha

go ahead, post video

Cares about cows

Let me guess you care about niggers and blm too

Typical vegan liberal

is this early onset dementia?