Is cycling better for your legs/knees than jogging?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cKHUgJ5suIA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not with 'roids

On a properly fitted bike - yes

Not if you stand an inch off the seat the whole time.

yes

Who is this 10/10?

i'm currently in the process of fucking up my knees with a combination of heavy squats and jogging on off days so i'd venture a guess and say yes

Yes, pic related.

Do those knockers ever come out

>sticks her tongue out

Err they're sprint cyclists. They get those legs by doing squats not from cycling itself.

Squats don't train calves

beth lily

No. It's not. You're an idiot.

Forreal though where is her ig? This bitch a 10

yes

How does elliptical training compare to cycling?

Its more like a running motion, right? I assume it's using different muscles.

Who is this forrealI gotsta kno

GIB

how is it even possible to be this attractive sweet jesus

It promotes good posture for sure also I feel like I'm being judged when I'm using a stationary bike it looks lazy

She's given up topless now though

They're also taking grams and grams of steroids.

Yes, they do. Not directly but you will definitely make calf gains from heavy squats.

women women - not even once

Cycling would be easier on your knees. But since there is no impact while cycling it can weaken your bones leaving you with brittle bones as you get older. Happens with people who only cycle for most of their lives

her lack of ass made me unattractive. thanks

>W.I.P.
what did he mean by this?

WHY ARE ALL FUCKING SLIM AND BUSTY CHICKS TAKEN?

WHY?

LITERALLY NOT ONE OF THEM DOESN'T HAVE A BF!

I HAVE TO SOMEHOW HAVE "ABUNDANCE MENTALITY" TO BE SEEN AS ATTRACTIVE BUT HOW WHEN i DON'T GET WHAT i WANT?

REEEEEEEEE

we iz princes
something like that

because slim busty chicks are the best so they have all the dick getting thrown at them

How do I hit on them?
Like, do I actually have to insult them to get even an ounce of attention?

I was conditioned to be beta all my life with the false idea that "good things come to good people"

Bullshit.

Fuck other people, take what you want when you want it.

Sadly I'm now too weak.

I want to say that mentality is nothing in the face of genetics but that's a "limiting belief." What a fucking joke this positive thinking crap is...

>tit goblins with slim waists riding bikes.
Holy shit this is probably my favorite combo in the world.
What I would give for a busty gf who likes going on bike rides with me.

>do I actually have to insult them to get even an ounce of attention?
There's a big difference between insulting them and teasing them. Teasing them is fun and funny and shows you're not an autist, insulting them will just make you look like a cunt.

Also, don't stare at their tits straight away unless you're full chad mode. But if that was the case you wouldn't be asking for advice on a maldovian biological sculpting news letter

I know right?

"You're the prize!"

Fuck off, like a prize as in "Participation Award".

I think I'll just go full Japanese male and fuck this shit off. When even approaching a women in an attempt to intiate contact is considered sexual assult because she doesn't like the looks of you and so "feeeeels" like you're a threat.

Bitch, Chad over there and his buddies would run a ttrain on you then dump you three streets away from your home, AND YOU'D LOVE IT, until you DIDN'T because it doesn't SUIT YOU.

Fuck it. If I can't get a titcow to even look at me without disgust, there's no point.

Confidence is a con.

>Teasing them is fun and funny and shows you're not an autist,
Unless you're a 6/10
>insulting them will just make you look like a cunt
Unless you're 8/10.
>Also, don't stare at their tits straight away unless you're full chad mode.
See The game is rigged.

lmaping at all the failure r9k autists
in this thread.

Looks help, but charima is the core of attraction. If you actually tried to go for these kinds of girls you would understand that in time you would find one. Lots are taken because lots of guys want them. The difference between you and them is that they actually try while you complain on an anonymous fitness board.

Contemplate why you're so insecure and uncomfortable with facing challenges. After that, try actually talking to girls.

There are ao many average guys with hot girls purely because they click with the girl. Stop making excuses for your pathetic selves.

It sure is better for your joints

That just looks retarded desu.

You want a skinny girl with big tits? That's great!

Step 1, go find one. Where? They're in more places than you think. On campus if you're a student, at bars, clubs, gyms, social events, through friends, lots of places to find them. It's about the work you put in.

Step 2: Have some charisma. Seriously, it's not that hard, watch a YouTube video, learn to fake it, do anything besides looking like a stupid creep. You in good shape? Congrats, you've already won half the battle. You're not? Fuck, you better be charismatic.

Girls are human too, just like you and me. Treat them like it, instead of worshiping them or getting intimidated by them, and you'll be just fine.

Omg ppl like this still exist.

This. With a girl way out my league atm purely cuz I've never struggled on the charisma side. Ditch your fucking animes and Veeky Forums autism, get some hobbies and get a job for a talking point. Gl hf

that's that old-skool square flat batty white guys used to go crazy for.

Kinda crazy how much rap culture changed beauty standards that way.

i've always loved fat asses and i hate rap and twerking

what did i mean by this?

DESU ass is overrated, it's more primitive motive for procreation. Tit tho.......they evolved as a result of us standing up right. You can always build a nice ass with lifting weights, but tits you have to get two big plastic balloons on your chest, or go bbw.

youtube.com/watch?v=cKHUgJ5suIA

is this true? how? i never see big titty, skinny girls anywhere

>0:12

Almost made me puke my shake up, those fucking nails.

i'm going to have to give your post a 6.2 out of ten

i'm reviewing this post a 6.2 out of ten. it was absolutely terrible. if you don't like terrible posts then you aren't going to enjoy this post.

Where can I see the full video?