What does Veeky Forums think of Zyzz?

Anyone take inspiration from this man? Is he still relevant to contemporary fitness?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GDhLWu4pDXM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>is a guy who died from cardiac arrest at age 22 an inspiration on a fitness board

i know you're baiting but zyzz is actually the reason i started lifting.

I wasn't ripped when he was popular, but by the time he died I was lifting the same weight as him, just no where near as much of a shredded sick cunt.
Nowadays I feel like I've surpassed his level and I've just started a cut so I'm looking forward to the future. Needless to say his idea of how people should live was spot on.
Ass hats will be like "Hur dur yeah be a sick cunt and die in a sauna I love dick" etc etc but they are the people who look at shit to literally.

Zyzz believed in leaving behind a legacy and making the most out of life.
Regardless of whether you're into lifting or not, everyone should have the same mindset IMO.

Only relevant for teenage newfags trying to fit it on the misc or on Veeky Forums for the first time. I know because I was there once, back in like 2013.
Anyway, no. He was a roidmonkey manwhore who got bummed to death in a locker room at age 22. Anyone can achieve the same results by idling their car in a closed garage for a few minutes.

Forever mirin

youtu.be/GDhLWu4pDXM

>Better to live a short life doing what you love, than a long life in a miserable way

Perhaps he was a very positive dude and encouraged a lot of fatties here to train and be fit, but I've read a lot of comments he put in social media and the way he treated girls, not matter how bitch they were......not my style.
Also don't get confused one thing is being FIT and another is to be healthy. He wasn't the latter.

>contemporary fitness
What did he mean by this

>Mfw there is nothing about his life I would change for mine
>mfw you can’t be over 19

Go back to r*ddit faggot

I'm not a fan of lifting for looks in general, or his personality/lifestyle
It's dumb as fuck to use steroids if you're not a competing athlete or an old man
Nice to see kids motivated to get in shape by him though

It's ok to take inspiration on him as long as you realize he did steroids

he was by no means a perfect example to be followed and he admitted openly about roids.

But if you compare to what we have today (connor morphy, david laid, jeff seid...) zyzz was by far a cooler guy, he was one of us and made it.

Why is it any better to take steroids if you're competing? Hell, I'd say it's worse to take roids if you're competing athletically, takes away from actual talent. Wanting to look good is at least an individual-driven goal where roids doesn't give an unfair advantage.

It was a flu shot dumbass

>flue shot
>shot in the ass cheek

pick one

So, you live in some third world shit hole where they don’t offer flu shots. That’s all you had to say.

To say it's unfair is to assume that the majority of the people in professional sports are natty, which isn't the case. I m o it's unwise to mess with your hormones if it doesn't have anything to do with your career

Why mad bro? Not trying to be whiteknighty, just saying the truth. The had his positive side and it's ok to remember that. But being a "sick cunt" was a meme on its own and the guy was not healthier at all (nevermind the roids, that's another story I don't wanna discuss...).

yeah they were steroids but flu shots go in the ass too

>implying that everyone should use steroids if the playing field was ever to be fair
that's the mindset that destroyed the novelty of being a natty

Been getting flu shots since I was a child, never had them in my ass...

flu shots don't go in the ass cheek nor are they in a syringe like that. But what do I know, I'm just a Nurse.

I'm not saying it's a good thing, but if that's what you do for a living you should definitely get on something

Wtf no, they go in your arm. Did you get your first vaccination at military basic training?

Also to add, let's not forget that Zyzz brother was arrested for carrying, guess what, yup... steroids..

Zyzz is a huge obnoxious faggot and the Zyzz ballwashing here is one of the reasons I turned away from Veeky Forums and am only just now coming back. You /r9k/-with-muscle cunts idolize this gymrat retard and his party man lifestyle because you're still the fucking loser you always were in high school clinging to a desperate need for validation from the people getting laid and the more well adjusted of your peer group, and this dumbass who died from a shitty, hedonistic lifestyle is your beacon of light with which you'll finally attain that.