What are manlets supposed to learn???

What are manlets supposed to learn???

t.5'8 manlet king

Their place

The learn is simple.

Become a shut-in.

Do not show yourself in public.

Avoid interacting with women at all times.

Stick to yourself.

Don't even bother trying with life.

Give up, now.

Once you have become the shut-in hermit for enough time where you become too far gone to return back to society, you have officially learned.

wow , i was thinking of that pic a couple of min ago

Manlets do it better.

By "it" do you mean masturbating in the corner to your girlfriend fucking her bull?

>What are manlets supposed to learn???

Bone law

framecels btfo

Fpbp

>What are manlets supposed to learn???
Nice try, manlet.
This is the least subtle post I've seen yet.

I'm working on it

What's the point of even lifting if you're under 5'10? I'm 6'2 myself, but I consider anything under 5'10 manlet status. If under 5'10 you can get HUGE and you will still be 'small'. Someone who is my height at my gym just started lifting a year ago, and already looks way more aesthetic than a 5'7 (estimate) guy at my gym who has been lifting for waaay longer.

>what's the point of getting out of bed in the morning if you're under 5'10"

Wonder what would be worse, caught fucking donkeys or being exposed a manlet

sorry to break it lad but no one cares about the respect of you and other Veeky Forums social outcasts. its all fun until you autists with no self-awareness start treating yourselves seriously. you cant get into banter because you try to larp as serious person who has valuable opinion

they dont

they never learn

that height doesn't actually matter

Fpbp

When they stop creating "omfg lanklets BTFO xddd" threads where they cherry pick some incredibly good looking, filthy rich, often famous person who also happens to be sub 6'0 and somehow hope to attempt to fool themselves for the billionth time into actually believing that being a shorter male isnt rated as significantly less desireable by all women of all countries of all cultures all over the world.

I guess I learned then :)

How to get taller
> here’s a tip

>5'8
>manlet king
You aren't even king of manlets, you're a squire at best

t. not short

at this point 6'0 is the king of manlets, maybe even 6'1...

this

how to not be a fuckin bitch about everything.
>5'8" king
nobody died at any throne. suck a fart out my 5'7" ass, homeboy.

>lifting for aesthetics
typical. the taller they are, the more shallow they are. Asians are known for their chillness for a reason.

>tfw used to be one of the tall kids in elementary school
>tfw stopped going up around seventh grade
>tfw 5'7"
>tfw didn't stop giving a shit until about 22 years old
>tfw being short makes me less self-conscious than my teeth

To be quite honest, the worst part about being short is trying to find a shorter guy who bottoms. I seen all sorts of 6'+ subs. Not a whole lot under 6' though, and I ain't bouta fuck a girly boy taller than me.

>By "it" do you mean masturbating in the corner to your girlfriend fucking her bull?
not everyone is white here

>Implying 5’8” Zac Efron wouldn’t steal your girl without even trying

>implying respect from anyone on Veeky Forums matters in real life
you cant make this shit up lanklet

If the girl saw how short he is she would laugh at him

t. Never gonna date this soul sucker

What the hell is he doing with his jaw

I didn't know we were in /lgbt/

Butthurt lanklet detected.

Yeah user

I’m sure they would choose you over him for your alpha lanklet bones lmao

>gays get out ree
When your board is dedicated mostly to male muscularity, you're gonna attract gay dudes who want to attract gay boys.

That most lanklets on Veeky Forums live in cognitive dissonance.
I'm 186 cm (which is considered tall in real life), had one-night stands, have a social life and in 25 years, I've never heard anyone even just remotely mentioning height. None of that "wow user you're so tall i would never date a short guy teehee" LARP you see on this board. I'm not gonna deny that height is attractive, but there is no correlation between lay-count and height when it comes to my social circle.
Tall people on a board made for social rejects are confused. They see all these "I love tall guy" memes by teenager girls shared on Instagram, but they still can't or barely can get laid. Combine it with a personality that got ruined by spending years in this jaded and cynical echochamber and you get textbook narcissists who think
>If I'm 6'1 and can only get laid once a year, what does all these people do below my height?
You get people like who are desperate to have control over something in life and apply this "I'm better than everyone" Veeky Forums mentality even to height.