White bois BTFO

white bois BTFO

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4988992/Too-exercise-kill-white-man.html

Wtf I don't want to lift and would like to watch my gf get BLACKED. Why?

Well fug. Guess I'm becoming a trans cumdumster then now lol

In all seriousness though, Am*rica needs to die. It really is a cancerous shithole.

White guys might push themselves/show of too much and this leads to health risks.

I'm Turkish, does this include me?

According to Census, yes.

>I'm Turkish, does this include me?
Yes, my European brother. The Turkish people will always be welcomed with open arms by their fellow Europeans.

I'm Italian does this include me?

i wonder who could be behind this article of news

it's an american study so yes my white brother

>clueless board migrant can't read the catalog
Whodathunk

GAS THE KIKES

RACE WAR NOW

wtf I'm lifting for Hitler now

You should probably tell that to the countless power lifter, bodybuilders, and other fitness fanatics past the age of 40 that excicise suddenly became bad

gtfo fuckin greaseball you're not white

yeah, sorry brother

i've been waiting for this day, finally a peer reviewed and academic study that shows exercise is dangerous, time to bust out the chips and soda boys!

Same i only been workin out since buzzfeed told me my spirit animal was a buff black girl based on my choice of sex toys but finaly a reputable noose source tell me stop

"Study co-author Dr Jamal "

HAHAHAHAA

It's too late. Their lies hold no sway over those of us already awake. Our day is fast approaching, and we're gonna look aesthetic as fuck getting there.
Check the author's twitter. You know exactly what you'll find.

DOLAND BRUMPF GUYS AMIRITE?

>White boys who work out at least seven-and-a-half hours a week are nearly twice as likely to suffer from heart disease than those who do a moderate amount, a new study shows.

>Researchers in Chicago assessed exercise patterns over the course of 25 years and made the surprising discovery that very active white boys are 86 percent more likely to experience a buildup of plaque in the heart arteries by middle age.

>But this didn't apply to big black men, they discovered.

>S-STOP WORKING OUT GOY- I MEAN GUYS