Doesn't count

this is more impressive desu senpai
youtube.com/watch?v=KL6U6p_6Icg

wonder what could of caused this

more like powerroider

>roiding for THIS

>22

Bet he """lost""" his birth certificate

better than those fools who wear wraps. the stretch reflex of tight wraps is a completely unfair advantage

>roids popped his brain
impressive, star fox

got make sure and live exxxtra safe to make it to death in one piece

It's only unfair if you're competing against people without them.

Spoiler: he isn't.

Let's see you do it without bands

touch n go. not a legit bench
>t. jason blaha

Man looked like the terminator

>I'm not Larry Wheels
Larry, pls.

based black tom cruise

this crew looks cool as fuck desu. 3 roided as fuck black guys and a baby face talking about BBWs while putting up insane weight

Black tom cruise is the BEST lifting hypeman hands down maybe second to Ronnie hyping himself up

I love when he says it time to be the bad guy/evil villain it makes me want to pound some fucking weight

he's got the perfect voice for a hypeman

>tfw not intelligent enough to spot using the force

Larry inspires me to lift heavy

>baby face talking about BBWs while putting up insane weight

Source?

He unironically looks gross

Like a weird 3d model or something

Let's see him do it without bands

Wheels is the guy with the 2,000+ lb total
You are the Chinese cartoon forum commenter.

instagram.com/p/BaU7m-tDHmM/?hl=en&taken-by=larrywheels

840 no bands no straps

Retard

yeah, I'm sure he'd want to trade bodies with you any day

Cue the: at least I'm not a nig /pol/ manifesto

Energy drinks..

>roids
Who cares

why post if you're gonna be a retard about it

He's competing against other roiders with 3x more lifting experience and he's smoking them out the water

The kid was born in 1995 and can bench 600 pounds raw

600 POUNDS RAW

good job larry

Wow you have no sense of humor. I live life lightly. I see the positive in every negative. And vice versa. Im a social worker and drug counselor. im a public servant and I'm too humble to say that i am a hero, however many have said I saved their lives. It is incredibly insulting that you seem to express that you know me from just 2 messages. Lol.

I had no intentions to rub you the wrong way. Im having a wonderfully, grateful and inspiring day... im not letting your negativity ween me into a negative realm. I am very experienced in Buddhist meditation and so i will send you off with, "may you enjoy happiness and its causes. May you be free from suffering and its causes." Have a wonderful day. As-salamu 'alaykum!

he really is the GOAT

>tfw no black tom cruise spotting me on 375 lb squat yelling COME ON user SHOW ME THAT POWER

every kigerstrength youtube video in the last while

nice blood pressure

To be fair, you have to have a very high natural testosterone level to master the sport of powerlifting. The technique is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical biomechanics most of the cues will go over a typical lifter's head. There's also Jim Wendler's Nietzschean outlook, which is deftly woven into his writings - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Kaufmann's radical reading of Jenseits von Gut und Böse: Vorspiel einer Philosophie der Zukunft, for instance. The powerlifters understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these aphorisms, to realize that they're not just inspiring- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike powerlifting truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Arnold's existencial adage "The best activities for your health are pumping and humping",which itself is a cryptic reference to Schopenhauer's epic Die Welt als Wille und Vorstellung. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated DYELs doing quarter squats in the Smith machine as Louie Simmons's genius unfolds itself in the power rack right next to them. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a barbell tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that their total is within 5 pounds of mine (preferably lower) beforehand.

405lbsx20reps
FUCK!

315lbs who cares