/fat/: I ate the whole pizza edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

>previous

Other urls found in this thread:

us.myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/micellar-casein/11092497.html
us.myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/protein-cookie/11027529.html?variation=11125340
truth-dealer.com/physiology/fundamentals/lean-body-weight-03.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reported, hidden, saged.

6'4" 290lbs trying to eat about 1500 to 2000 Cals a day, it's been 2 weeks, been pooping like once a day. I eat about 1000 cals for lunch and 1000 or less for dinner. No breakfast. The pooping concerns me. Should it?

5'9" (175cm) just shy of 200lbs (90kg)
According to the losertown website if I go on my planned caloric intake of 1400 a day and work out three times a week and walk my dogs every day, I should lost just over a kilo every week.

Pray for me /fat/guys.

>the pooping concerns me
you are pooping at an average rate. some people poop 2-3 times a day, some poop once every 2-3 days. you're fine

Thanks based user.
I was thinking it ment I was still over eating.
I will rest easy tonight

How many carbs do you guys generally eat a day? What are your macros like?

I've been low carbing for a long time, like 45g or lower. Recently I'm getting a bit careless and seeing my carbs creep up to 60g or 70g.

But how much is normal? I never paid any attention before I started dieting, and I know my diet was far too carb focused back then anyway.

>5'8 man(let)
>SW 330
>CW 243
>GW 150

Sorry /fat/ I know some of you have probably seen this before I just want input on tweaking it a bit. This used to be around 1200 calories with just one protein bar a day. For a few hours at work I'd get extremely hungry so I had a protein bar before work and during working totaling two, upping to 1400. Realizing I'm getting sick of eating the bars over and over and wanting to mix is up, I bought some string cheese to eat before work, then protein bar, then dinner now hovering around 1300. Any suggestions?

Normal intake is anywhere from 150 to 200g

Right now around 280g carbs. 12 servings of beans, 2 servings of broccoli, indeterminate amount of salsa to flavor the beans, and a couple eggs boiled eggs.

have fun with your loose skin lol

200-300g carbs, 50-70g fat, 120+ protein. I eat a high fiber diet for health gains.

tfw hit a plateau at 180lbs
JUST

Why would he have loose skin

380 down to 365 in 3 weeks.

>dads started gaining shit tons of weight
>says he drinks bacardi because beer makes you fat
>look up how many calories are in the 750ml bottles he buys 2-3 times a week
>mfw 1700 calories in drink alone
im glad i dont drink

>people around me say beer makes you fat
>they then proceed to drink soda mixers and cocktails
lmao

stay strong guys im cheering for you!

>those days where you end up overeating but catch yourself so you kinda end the day at maintenance instead of falling off the wagon for a week

im gonna sign up to the gym to run lads

Woke up early to head to the gym. Pretty happy with myself.

Took the last few days not exercising and eating right to see how I felt.
For the past couple days I've felt just absolutely worthless and like everything was impossible to do. Couldn't muster up the energy to do anything besides browse the net and play a couple video games. Even got tired of that after a short while
My life til now makes a lot more sense.

Retard

Alcohol is the worst thing you can consume, calorie-wise (besides pure fat).

How do you even get that pizza up an apartment stairwell

Just want to die. I lost 30 pounds and the scale has been stuck at 190 all week despite a 1200 calorie diet not including 7-10 hours per week of fast walking and 2-3 lifting days a week (5'10"). Literally why does my body insist on defying the laws of thermodynamics??

Pic related: how fat and pathetic I am and deserve to be. I deserve to work my ass off and diet at unhealthy low levels for no progress on the scale. I go to bed hungry every night and I like to pretend my stomach growling is me burning fat, but then I check the scale the next morning and it's the same fucking thing it's been all week. I literally just want to be able to take an un-embarrassing picture without a shirt on to post on Tinder so I can at least pretend that my life isn't all bad, but who the fuck am I kidding?

lol. Dude, its only been a week.
I GUARANTEE you are not some magic free energy machine.
You are loosing fat, keep it up. Try measuring in ways other than weight, like BF percent meter or tape measurements.

OK, very cool. So even at 70 or 80g I'm pretty well below normal. I want to try rolled oats because I've heard that's a good source of carbs, but I was concerned about bringing my carb intake higher.

He thinks I'm doing keto to lose weight fast. He's wrong. I'm doing low carb because I have diabetes type 2. I don't care if I'm actually in ketosis.

Bf% measurements always give me something outrageous like 30%

>manly tears orders a small pizza.jpg

Who else here /STEADY/

A week-long plateau while lifting is hardly a rare occurance.
Just keep going but be prepared that it could be another week until something happens, but it will definitely happen eventually.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Steady???
Wtf even is that?
I've been on this trend since 300lbs lol

>Laughing at weight loss

Listen bucko, congratulations on your weight loss but I'm you lost ~20lbs in 3 months and I've lost 17 in 25 days.

Damn, you fatsos really can drop weight quickly.

I was commenting on the rapid fluctuations in my weigh, not at you.
Sensitive fatty.

Also, a consistent 7 lbs a month is pretty average for healthy weight loss.

When I'm hungry it's like I'm no longer thinking any more. I order some huge kebab or pizza and start eating even though i shouldn't.
A lot of times after i eat some of it i regain clarity and throw the rest in the trash. I'm wasting so much money but it's better than stuffing it all down.
If i don't throw it away then I'll just eat it later anyway so it must go.

What's your deficit? 1000kcal?

yup

But now that I wanna kick it into gear and hit 200 by new year I've started a 1500kcal deficit.

If you're fluctuating that much (and care) you should pay attention to your carb/salt intakes and weigh yourself after your morning shit

Cook your meals ahead of time, never eat something that you didn't prepare yourself. If you run out of food in the house, just go hungry.

You need to learn how to have self control before you allow yourself to do anything else.

Bretty gud, keep it up anons! As long at it goes down everything is fine.

This is mine desu

How tall are you that you're losing weight at 136lb?

Oh I know for a fact its carbs and salt.
However, I don't mind it that much.
The average trend line is consistent.
Id rather just ignore the fluctuations than give up rice and potatoes lol

Tfw I'm running on 750 cals without and my mouth waters when I see rice/breads.

The worst part about this diet is that when I have one cheat meal I gain ~2-3 lbs in water weight by the next morning and have the worst shits of my life.

1.69m
I am also a femanon so I can still lose plenty of weight before I start being underweight so no worries. I plan on starting to bulk when I I'm down 3 more kg.

/fat/ what is the best HIIT program out there? Seriously want to try it out. Feels like it could help even more with burning fat than running.

HIIT comes in many different forms, there isn't a best one.

If you want to do it instead of running, does that mean you just want to do running based intervals? Like hill sprints?

Just do that, then.

Are you sure you’re actually hungry? A huge thing loosing weight has taught me is that I often mistake hunger for thirst. If I’m ever hungry I’ll go get a glass of water, or a mug of tea before reaching for food.

Also, I know if I’m bored I’ll eat. So at the moment I’m in the middle of writing my dissertation, which involves sitting on my backside getting bored whilst doing work for most of the day. I’ve rapidly curved snacking to nothing by taking a litre bottle of water with me.

That's pretty insane loss considering how low your metabolic rate must be at, do you just do cardio all day? Keep it up

>(...Please be in Portland)

>woke up on the third day of my fast
>in a complete haze from the sleeping pills I took last night to fall asleep early
>eat a bowl of cereal and a pic related
kill me

This is just one of the many reasons fasting is ill advised.

Probably the only thing I will eat today other than creatine, which means I will have eaten about ~500 calories at most. I just hate breaking fasts. I lost 40 pounds fasting and IF

why not go 20/4?

>be fasting
>go to Veeky Forums
>want to post about your meme fast
>/fat/ or /fast/
>better post in /fat/ to reach the right audience!

Probably should but I've always lost a bit more weight just doing a fast.

>look at me im not motivated enough to try difficult things to loose weight!!

>look at me im not motivated enough to try difficult things to loose weight!!
Tbqh I wasn't expecting anything less fucking dfumb than this

If you were any rational, you'd go to /fast/ to reach other people fasting. But I am not an optimist. If someone is dumb enough to fast to lose weight, it's not a surprise they post in wrong general and make assumptions of other people based on nothing but their own stupidity and anger

Have you ever asked yourself why you go into communities of people who are getting along as an outsider and start shouting at people for not being part of the group?

Just finished wk3 of couch to 5k. Can feel my form starting to come together and I'm ending runs wanting to do more. Can't believe I'm doing it, I'd convinced myself I was fucked for life. Feels glorious man.

CONFESS

Read the OP

>Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

Fasting to loose weight takes strategy and dedication. Thinking that fasting is still an unhealthy way of loosing weight is ridiculous. Its the most natural way to do so. In primitive times people put on excess weight to starve off days without food and as an energy reserve-which means that this is meaningful hard-work too. Do your research hombre.

>fasting is ill advised because if you are drugged out on sleeping pills then you might forget not to eat food

lol off yourself

How can some people insist that body recomp isn't real? My weight has been fluctuating/nearly unmoved for a couple weeks now but my measurements are a smidgen lower than last week. The scale has never been my friend honestly. I've been in 220-223 range all month so far and it's driving me crazy. I work out a LOT more now too because I have time for it! I've been more strict about my calorie intake too. Why does my body hate me?

My best friend has lost over 50 lbs and is still losing weight regularly, I am struggling like hell to hit the 30 lb mark. This is my last weight loss journey all over again...

I wish I could fast

good for you user. i woke up early to go lay on the couch

good for you user. i woke up early then continued sleeping

NEW FAT NEWS

fallen out of habit and will not be going to gym for 2nd day in a row. have a meeting today with a weight check that i'll be passing though

Kim Jong-un can’t nuke this shithole soon enough

Most whey protein gets absorbed quickly so it's not good for most normal diets. It's mainly for a quick uptake of protein for right before or after resistance training. Casein protein will digest slower, about three hours instead of one, and while a slightly lower amount of an effect on the muscles will last longer. Like seven hours instead of three. I just bought some casein protein powder cookies off of myprotein and should be here between next Monday to next Wednesday. I'l make a post about them after I try them for a few days.

I put two tea spoons of sugar in my tea and ate too many dates,

Stop slouching, square those shoulders, upturn that chin, and suck in that gut. That'll do wonders for ya.

Now get back in the gym and work it off. You're not that fat YET. Get on it NOW.

Good alternative to pull ups for fatsos? My guide says 2x as many but I can't even do one

reverse pullups or assistance machine

Inverted rows.
The "knees bent, soles on the ground" variant is easier.

I made a bread, it was delicious. I ate like half of it or more in one sitting.

Why the fuck is bread so delicious?

is there anyone here who estimate my bodyfat percentage? I'm coming to the end of my weightloss, some calculators are giving me bizarre numbers like 10% body fat but that can't be right

>Lifting for 6 months
>Started at 250lbs
>Have visible gains
>People who never bother talking to me told me they noticed I was losing weight
>Fit into smaller clothes better
>Still 250lbs

Why can't the damn number just go down? That's all my vanity cares about.

Post a pic

hopefully this is good enough

ignore the filename, I'm using the filename randomizer

>Colouring that much red over the dick
You're fooling nobody son

Dude, you're low bodyfat.
10% is a really good guess.
I think the problem is that you fell for the "cut and six packs and muscle will automagically appear" thing that imbeciles like to toss around.

You have no muscle at all. You're not fat or skinny fat. You are just...skinny skinny.

Eat at maintenance and start doing resistance training. Don't worry, don't be afraid of putting on weight.
You can drop it.
Just start a basic calisthenics or bodybuilding type workout and get some gains.
You're done cutting.
Good job.

Why do gay faggots insist on taking body pics naked?
We could mire/assess/ridicule your body just as well if you were wearing briefs.

Fixed.

its okay man, i've lost 20 pounds and had 2 weeks where i've been stuck. just keep doing what you're doing and it will pass.

wow really? I weigh 72kg and am 174cm, so I didn't think I was that skinny

thanks a lot for the advice anyway, time to stop being a DYEL!

Start intermittent fasting on a 500 or more deficit and cardio.

I've dropped a fucking shameful ~30kg on a 20/4 fast every day.
1 rest day per month. I've actually gained a substantial amount of muscle mass.

dead at the penis coloring

Ordered a new pair of pants on amazon, feels good that my new size is available in the filter now.(40/30) Also have to get rid of my favourite black xxl hoodie soon because it is a tent now, already had to get rid of my Blue xxxl hoodie a couple months ago, someone hold me.

I forgot to add i made an appointment without a doctor today to figure out why my wrist hurts and i hope it isnt serious and i can join a Gym soon, thanks for reading my blog

OH I didn't realize there was something besides whey. I drink this shake when I get home from crossfit. Like I wake up in the morning, go right to class then a five minute drive home create my shake. I'll look in to casein though.

why do people say body recomp isn't real though? Is that something skinny people say?

Cool thanks man, that looks like something I can do.

Also somewhat unrelated, I started with deadlifts 2x2.5kg lowest weight is that bad?

I feel you bro. I have been stuck at 105kg and most days I rarely est anything in hopes to see the number go down yet no luck for few weeks..

haven't posted my graph in a while

Don't just take my word for it. Read up on some articles about how whey works versus how casein works. Most will conclude that whey is better but it's better for people wanting to increase results right before or after a workout. For weight loss that's not exactly what we want and I have whey but I take two scoops right after a lift. For every other type of protein boost for weight loss it should be casein. The load for protein tends to be similar to eating eggs or steak rather than a quick strong boost for short periods of time. This is what I bought: us.myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/micellar-casein/11092497.html and also: us.myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/protein-cookie/11027529.html?variation=11125340
The cookies I'm pretty excited about trying because they're a little over half the price of Fit Crunch bars for 8 grams more protein and 73 less calories. The cost makes a big difference to me because $33 for twelve Fit Crunch bars gets up there pretty quick. Plus the casein protein will hopefully mean I'm less hungry. Like I said I'll probably post something about them sometime next week after I try them for a few days.

Sorry to curb your enthusiasm, but you're probably 15+ percent BF. My guess would be on the plus side. Look at truth-dealer.com/physiology/fundamentals/lean-body-weight-03.html and try to find yourself in the pics. Large people with the same visual have a higher BF percentage.

Most people don't drop their intake low enough or have enough stores to do it properly.
Some days I eat below 1k cals.
Across the 30+ lost I've gained about 8kg in muscle, maybe even 10.
HIIT cycling for a minimum of 60 minutes a day, avg 80 minutes. Replace half the minutes with MMA training ~3 days a week. Throw in random bodyweight exercises.

Fasting is easy, just gotta work up to it. Start with 18 hours, then go longer. You're asleep for most of it for the smaller windows.

I've been trying meal replacement drinks since my diet is basically McDonalds, Chickfila and Whataburger when I go to work. Tried Boost, Carnations, Kelloggs and Soylent, all chocolate flavor. Carnations is good for the morning to tide me until lunch break, and the Soylent is okay, but it feels overpriced. I'm not really counting calories at this point, since when I try that I fuck up and just binge after. Right now I'm just trying to wean off drive thrus and fast food stops.

If nothing else I'm spending a lot less.