Fall asleep laying on my stomach

>fall asleep laying on my stomach
>lower back pain
>fall asleep on my back
>high chance of sleep paralysis
>fall asleep on sides
>end up rolling over to either back or stomach through the night because of discomfort

how can I sleep on my back but avoid sleep paralysis lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

theminimalists.com/drew/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just buy a silk sleeping mask and sleep away on your back. paralysis is statistically going to happen to you at least once, just let it be auditory instead of visual

theminimalists.com/drew/

mine's more tactile than anything. visually, it's just one scene that resets every time i move my eyes. and i could deal with it every once in a while, but this happens at minimum once a week and if it does happens throughout the night

Sleep paralysis is fun, fingers cross I get it tonight

I'm the complete opposite. I always try to sleep on my back but end up rolling to my side.

I really don't like to sleep on my back, I've been trying to do it to avoid fucking up my lower back. along with the sleep paralysis, i don't like the way blankets feel resting on my ribs

theres got to be some meme "paleo diet, barefoot running" sleep style for you to do

Mine is usually electroshocks throughout the brain stem which can last up to a minute, with the feeling of my eyes rolling back accompanied by white pules of light flicking past. I just have to ride it out with my eyes tightly held shut or else I enter the other phase where my brain creates a nice little horror scene for me to act out. Someone said if you say "I rebuke you in the name of the lord Jesus Christ" you wake up, I've yet to try this.

>why sleeping upside down is the most natural position

yikes yours sounds a lot worse than mine. I just see mine as a nuisance more than anything; it completely ruins my sleep for the rest of the night. how often does it happen for you?

It only happens if I sleep twice in one day for some reason. Sleeping twice must shock my brain and then I feel disoriented until the sleep paralysis occurs.

My sleep paralysis have never been frightening or surreal in a fictional sense. I usually just hear a voice of someone I know (who isn't in my house obviously) and I get tricked into thinking their in my home. Sounds of my door opening or someone messing around in my kitchen. Never demons or crazy shit. I don't really get scared when it happens either since I lucid dream frequently and can tell what's going on pretty quickly

the biggest feature of mine are are false moving sensations. i still feel like i can move, but it's really hard to do and i "reset" whenever i stop. false awakenings also play a pretty big part in the process. and the worst part is that, for me, getting sleep paralysis once during a night makes it a lot easier to get it again during that night

3 changes I made and never woke up with lower back pain again
>1. Improve your diddly form or only do RDL
>2. STRETCH. Hips, quads, hammies, everything. STRETCH
>3. Get a better mattress or sleep on the floor (I did the second, been 3 months already, after the first weak I was waking up feeling great.)

Sleeping on the floor, no pillow and no blanket

>fall asleep on my back
>high chance of sleep paralysis

why the fuck is this?

I dunno lad, just always something I've heard, and something that's been true for me in MOST cases. I have gotten it sleeping on my stomach before, but only a time or 2.

I get sleep paralysis too, I've been trying to sleep on my back to help my spline, and 2 days ago I almost got zapped.

Same problem here, the diference is that I have to deal with gray aliens. I really hate this.

I'm never able to sleep on my back, dunno why just cannot.
Spent many nights trying to, only ever get a maximum of 2 hours sleep if I try.
Never had this "sleep paralysis" that you guys are talking about.