How old is too old to start lifting?

How old is too old to start lifting?

I'm 26 and skinnyfat, there's basically no hope for me anyway

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8svuSIYQu74&t=73s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're right, there probably isn't any hope. Not because you're 26, rather you have this defeatist mindset and you look for excuses to not improve yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=8svuSIYQu74&t=73s

It's never too late, my friend.

its only too late once yer dead

I'm 34 and lifting.

Start now. SL5*5 and gomad

it's true that there's no hope for you to ever be the 25 year old ripped chad, but you can choose whether or not to be a fat, out of shape 30 year old or a buff, well-trained 30 year old.

I started when I was 26. I'm near 30 now and have completely changed. You can do it if you really want but it's a lot of hard work.

I started right before my 28th birthday

Was a pear shaped skinnyfat loser who felt like shit
I'm 31 now, look amazing, feel amazing, got more pussy in 1 year than i did last 10

>feels good fit

And It's all thanks to shitty memes on a latvian potato rating board

Started at 35 after open heart surgery

I'm almost 27
No gf, virgin. I lift, do calisthenics, I like my results — 16 clean pull-ups, even more chin-ups, now I do everything weighted. But I still look like shit on photos and in the mirror. Now I wonder if I should quit it.

quit life

80 is maybe too old, if you have specific health risks

Otherwise you're just a pussy

Man, you look like shit. Are you bulking? Try cutting down. Lifting doesn't cure autism, just so you know. Just know that you lift for something other than to get girls or lose your virginity if you keep doing it. Unless you cut down.

33 here, bitches.

I'm lifting to fight destiny that left me with bad genes left me to live being a weak lonely virgin deprived of qt gfs. I need to get girls and to fuck girls so by doing it I'll fuck destiny in the arse

>too old
>26

I'm 36 started lifting 4 months ago after breakup that fucked me up big time. Never done no real sports or anything before. Went to the gym and kept coming back.

if you know what you are doing you can be bretty athletic in 2 years
and 28 is still prime tier age for a guy

but it's your life dude, do whatever you want with it

NiBBa you shouldn't be quitting you should be cutting. It'll make your muscles pop and you look a lot better, even if a bit skinny still

Looks like you also need some mental gains so work on your self esteem

43 yo here. I may not be fit like yzzxxy... but I'm a helluva lot better off than I would be. I also suffer from chronic back pain when I don't stay fit.... so I stay fit.

Why is 26 too late?

Starting at 27 early August this years. Im up 10lbs and going

Started at 34. Improvements were immediate.

Not ever gonna be a greek god, but I get checked out by grills in their 20s.

I smile a lot too.

looks pretty good for shitty natural lighting and an awkward as fuck pose

My dad started lifting again at 56 so you have no excuse

Be better tomorrow than you are today. Doesn't have to be by a lot. Just always do it.

You don't look that bad honestly m8, just switch up to weights. Get strong, cut if you want to look good and you'll look really good before you even hit 30. Focus on other shit too I can guarantee you're not a virgin cos of your body.

If you need to ask it's obvious you are too weak to see it through anyway

Started at 27. Laying on the floor, eating snack cakes watching youtube. Saw the reflection of my body. Disgusted. Earlier that year went home with a cougar. She wanted the lights off. And i couldn't get it up. I was at a fork in the road.

30 now, way more attention, way more drive, way stronger, way better off. To be like iron you must lift it, no matter the age.