Redpill me on coffein?

Redpill me on coffein?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AYjZQixIRxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't know how people drink coffee before the gym. It makes me have to shit.

urgency = PR
if you don't mind switching gyms every so often when you gush from the ass

>Im not addicted!
>Has to drink it every day to maintain energy levels
>People are shocked I can function all day without coffee, drugs or booze
Maybe im just a robot but it seems odd to me people dont want to admit their addiction

autist

This, I never drink coffee, I wake up clear in the head, plenty of energy. Coffee is the accepted addiction

t. caffeine addict

Most people are addicted to coffein. But all addictions aren’t bad. Coffein got a lot of health benefits. I mean everything is bad in large does, but that doesn’t mean everything is unhealthy.

Before I go to the gym I drink 2 cups of coffee. Then I wait for like 5-10minutes, take a huge shit and then head out. It's not that bad really if you can wait for a little while

You already had to shit, the coffee just activated your enteric system.

I prefer having a cup of coffee with the first meal, because food is going to activate the enteric system anyway. Might as well get it all out.

Yes, it’s an addiction. You just got to have rules. Max to cups, and no more after the morning.

>Most people are addicted to coffein. But all addictions aren’t bad.
That is true, moderation of most things is fine. But people do suffer detriments from caffeine addiction most of all in their absolutely fucked energy levels and sleep patterns.

When you have people turn up to work and have a lunch of a donut and coffee to get through the day you've got a problem. And that isnt something just fatties do, its an epidemic across all ages and weights.

People get tired, and rather than eat food which is a good energy source they seek caffeine because they know it gives a quick high. But thats a really unhealthy form of addiction.

>this
Being autistic about your coffein intake is the best way.
>No coffein until one hour after bed, >Minimal consumtion
>cycling coffein like steroids
>no coffein after 12:00
Any more tips?

This is why caffine is present in many weight loss "formulas" and plans. Minimal food at times with a caffine supp.

I drink/love coffee, but I cut myself off at 1-3pm as to not interfere with my sleep cycles. That plus a cup of chamomile tea, and I sleep like a log.
I met an amateur powerlifter too who said, "I don't need steriods and shit- caffine and attitude basically do the same thing". Nice guy, and while not the slightest bit cut, he was inarguably the strongest human I've ever met in person.
I don't know, everything in moderation I guess.

I don't drink Mohammedan gruel.

>implying you met the Bugez

>Go to the Nespresso store
>Watching what other people buy out of curiousity
>They're all buying weak shit and decaf coffee pods.
>Buying anything below a strength of 9
>Not just bulk buying Ristretto, Kazaar and Scuro

>Go to the tasting stand
>Ask for an espresso in w/e new blends they're promoting or something I haven't tried
>Everyone else is ordering cappucinos or topped up macchiatos laden with sugar
>"Eww this blend is too strong"

Fucking coffee plebs.

>Scuro (the current promo range - dark swirly brown pod)
>Ristretto
>Kazaar
>Darkhan
>Corso
>Arpeggio
>Indrya

>Go to the Nespresso store
>calling anyone a coffee pleb
it's like you're proud of getting jewed for subtier coffee

>Implying I don't already own both a Nespresso machine and a Delonghi Primadonna machine

I only got the Nespresso machine about a month ago.

Why do you buy these stupid capsules and not just brew fresh coffee with 3-4 scoops / cup?

>instant coffee

I used to abuse the shit out of coffee, now only one cup before lifting. Switched to green tea throughout the day. Feels good

>Instant coffee

Marone.

Didn't mean instant coffee. Just regular ground coffee, freshly brewed

My father newer taught me how to brew coffee. Is it really that much better? My father swear that brewing is a meme.

>owning coffee machines
>calling others plebs

Kill yourself my guy

What is this '3-4 scoops per cup' nonsense? Are you talking about those strainer cup things? If so, you're a massive pleb, and almost certainly American.

I meant capsules gives instant coffee throughout the day, rather than brewing coffee and having to drink it all at ones.

Khazar and Ristresso fucking master race

instant coffee still has caffiene in it dickheads

oh look i'll just the coffee machine in my fucking car to grind some coffee obviously

>cycling coffein
Any more on that? Im interested.

I haven't done it yet, but there are a lot of information with a simple google search.

>People drink coffee purely for the caffeine.

No faggot. Taste is important, and instant, or pressed coffee is for plebs. Hope you realise that people genuinely enjoy the experience of coffee, not just the kick it give you.

Cycling coffee is more about getting the effect from the first time you drank coffee. If you prefer the taste, just drink it every day in moderation.

Ah, I thought you might have some experience with it. K brah gonna do muh research now, thank you for making me aware of it!

>Brewing something hot
>Oh shit, it will get cold. Better drink it all now

What is a thermos bottle?

Not him but I use thermos bottles, the cheapest one I got is also the best I've used. But after a few hours the coffee turns bitter and unpleasant

If I'm drinking pre-gym coffee, I'm drinking it for the caffiene. If I'm drinking a nice cuppa while setting down to get some work done, I'll put the effort in. Don't be daft.

>coffein

lel

Anyways, on-topic:

I just got me some caffeine pills for free.

What effect (if any) does caffeine have on your TDEE?

I'm bulking right now so increasing my TDEE isn't really something I'd be into.

slight increase , I get around more 200 Kcals/day TDEE on around a daily gram average , doesn't really increase that much after that .

>people ITT admitting to use instant coffee

Instant coffee is one of those things you only keep at home in the event the actual coffee runs out.

youtube.com/watch?v=AYjZQixIRxI

so I should drink coffee if I'm going for weight loss?
how have I never heard of this

Just put the coffee cup in the microwave for a minute dude

Convenience

>so I should drink coffee if I'm going for weight loss?
Appetite suppressant stimulant... Of course it helps

You're a weak pussy, that's why. Fuck off scumbag.

take a shti then

Faggot

>drink 5 cups
>shit out part of your soul
>I lost weight!!

a-are afraid to shit at your gym?

There's literally nothing worrisome about being a caffeine addict.

Literally proven to be a beneficial addiction if it doesn’t become chronic

>drinking coffee
>not zero ultra sips

>Nespresso capsules

Holy shit, I hate degenerates who use these. You either get a decent espresso machine and grinder to make fresh coffee, or cook arabica on your stove-top, you might as well drink taster's choice over those hideous things (not to mention the "foamed milk" those machines make...).

You act like i have choice. Getting off caffeine would take at least a couple of weeks, and i have a pretty busy schedule, and i need to be awake as much of the time as possible. I might be able to do it next summer break, but then i just get on it as soon as finals inch closer.

Of course coffee is an accepted addiction, because it's really not that bad for you and it is a very social drink. It has to be timed properly. People who drink coffee in the afternoon have crossed a boundary. By then, it's not helping you, it's just making it harder to sleep.
You go out for coffee with your friends right?

caffeine loses its effects over time, and you'll get to a point where increasing dosage wont help.

OFFICIAL /FIT CAFFEINATED BEVERAGE POWER RANKINGS:
>SIPS TIER
SIPS
>elder god tier
Espresso
Cappuccino
>god tier
Black/Oolong tea
>Mediocre tier
Drip coffee
>what are you doing
Soda
More milk than coffee
>"caffeine" tier
Green tea

>Top Tier
Preworkout & fat burners
Yerba Mate
Caffiene pills

>Cold Shower Tier
Black coffee

>Comfy Tier
Latte
English fog

>Pretty good tier
Cold drip coffee
Espresso

>Not gonna make it Tier
Starbucks frozen frappacino drinks
Iced Cappacinos

>Subhuman Tier
Soda

>MEME TIER
Sips

i've gone without coffee for weeks and months at a time without a second's thought. if i'm addicted it's the single weakest addiction i've ever had.

Cappucino has more milk than coffee retard

>drip coffee
>mediocre

Maybe use better water or better grounds, cunt.

i'm all for coffee but isn't any addiction chronic by nature?

This is a much more accurate ranking of caffeine

Not if you do cycles of resetting. Like going 4weeks on/1week off.

>Espresso below black coffee

T. pleb.

>uses a nesspresso machine or drinks anything from Nescafe ever
>calls others plebs

lmao

also
>drinking anything other than ristretto, ever

All stimulants are a no-no

>Not deliberately subjecting yourself to discomfort for no reason other than to feel edgy

fucking normie gb2 reddit

Don't drink coffee before gym. Ebay caffeine + l-theanine capsules, open them and snort. Much cleaner headspace, more energetic, faster, less bowel movements, wears off faster so there won't be problems going to sleep.

How do threads with shit spelling get so many replies but my well-thought out posts don't?

This

Last weeks I've been doing PWO with 200mg + one or two cups of coffee a day, or a red bull.

Currently I'm on day 8 of one cup of coffee per day, and I'm doing fine. I could probably do without it too, but I just generally enjoy the cup, so I have it two hours after I wake up

Currnetly drinking a cup to give myself a little more energy and help me focus before my test at 3. Definitely exercising after classes though to burn some of the remaining energy. Coffee, even an addiction to it, isn't a problem if you know what you're doing and can control yourself.

If you want to fuck up your energy levels and sleep cycle, go ahead and drink it. Only weak willed pussies need caffeine to function.

oh god I don't know if serious but would try

Coffee < Cold Showers at 6AM after a workout

Serious. I've been doing this for a few months now. Read about some people doing this shit on the internet. Don't snort too much in one go but like 100 mg (caffeine) can give you a sudden rush of clean energy.