Left fit years ago when i got serious with a girl

Left fit years ago when i got serious with a girl.
It was the era of Supermong being in his prime.
Eventually I propose to my girl and all seems good.
Im in college and doing MMA, have 2 jobs etc.
Then discover she is a degenerate and suddenly my world crumbles.
Drop out of college.
Stop my job
Cant even go to MMA cause of the costs (pro gym, pretty expensive)
After 2 years being depressed I get back in college, get back in the gym.

Start feeling very nostalgic.
Start browsing fit.

Tfw Supermong isnt here anymore.
This shit hits me really hard. I just wish I could turn back time. Do everything differently.
I want to have all these years back.

Tldr. Dont get a gf, it will do more harm then good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5nEX55S_TEM
vocaroo.com/i/s1UuRGNM95oN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We're all gay on Veeky Forums, so we won't be getting gf's anytime soon.

good times trolling this fucker. i remember an user found his gym and wrote fucked up letters to the gym staff about the mong. i wish i had saved the screenshots.

i also left for the most part due to gf and having a life. tell us what happened user

People love to shit about Patrick, but he legit made more progress than anyone on this board ever,

i unironically miss him so much

he was so fucking funny.

does anyone know what happened to him? i have to know. just tell me a believable lie in greentext for all i care, i just have to know.

This

@Isley
Did you learn, man?

Everyone always says he’s streaming LoL on twitch, but no one ever says his twitch name after being asked.

Yeah bro. I wanna know what happened to mong also.

Im a religious guy with traditional values. This girl acted first 2 years like she was the same. Never drank alcohol, we laughed together about how silly party people were trashing themselves.
Meanwhile all goes well we do everything together. She lives with me and we plan our future, kids and practically choosing what neighborhood would be best to rent our new house in that fits the picture.

We were both good for each other.
We supported each other in achieving our goals, whether it be college, family support, or healthy and fit lifestyle.
I take her to explore the world for 3 awesome trips in different continents.
She always woke me up in the morning with cuddles accompanied by the delicious smell of either freshly cooked chicken or the lingering sweet smell if banana in oatmeal with nuts and cinnamon.

Then suddenly i find out she has been planning a trip to Ibiza behind my back. Totally surprised me how she suddenly wants to go to a fucking party island, while she always talked with me how degenerate such things are.
This led me to doubt her and to check her phone. I found out that she has been deceiving me all these years. She could talk passionately down on the very lifestyle she secretly lived. And fake a smile when I talked about the benefit of us having morals.

There was this one time where she kissed me goodbye on the airport when i was about about to be out for a week. I remember how upset she was that i was leaving, texted me that she missed me every few hours etc.
I really felt like what we had was special.
It appears that very same night she was secretly going out to clubs and getting wasted. And apparently still managed to bring up the sneaky deception to text me while she is there.
Also found her flirting with guys...

Cont.

When i confronted her I ended the relationship immediately. She acted like she really was sorry. She assured me she didn't go further then just flirting, and that she could not lose me.
She promised to change and better herself and that what we had was worth fighting for.

I believed her fake tears and gave her a chance.

During the next few very dramatic and sorrow weeks, I found out that she did go further and cheat.
Pathatically she never admitted it wasn't cheating saying I broke up with her.
(Not considering that loyalty is still required after her promises and twhen I gave her another chance to prove herself.)

Honestly destroyed inside because I wanted to raise a family with her. And it killed me that a woman can be so deceptive, faking a very intense love while cheating the very same night time after time.

A gf ruined my early and mid 20s. Ill never get those years back

Wow you grew up wow

such is life

Damn man sorry

Kill yourself idiotic blogposter

Sucks user. You will find someone worthy. We're all gonna make it.

You seriously need to lighten tf up. Guys like you are the reason I can eat pizza, skip workouts, and still fuck regularly.

Godspeed brother

Ty user

Thanks brother. I wish the same for you.

Guys like you end up on the floor beaten up like you deserve for knowingly messing with a girl that is taken

Strange, huh user? I've been surprised in similar way too in the past. Since then I'm unable to let any girl I meet close to me. Even when they genuinely like me I just can't anymore. I tell them I can't offer emotional support and I don't want anybody in this stage of my life or that I don't have time and I'm a busy person. I usually still have sex with them or seduce them. Maybe one day I will be able. I want to. Anybody feels this way? Any tips?

I mean, okay. You're hurting. We get it. But dude morality is suffering a steep decline nowadays. It's pretty unfair to hold anyone other than yourself to opinionated standards you deem righteous &/or necessary to live a happy life. Especially when the trendy train of thought of modern man is to live selfishly and with little regard to the future.

Don't think I'm against you dude. I spend every day of my life pushing and striving to better myself in hopes that shit will turn around. But this is the game and we've all gotta play it.

Chances are if you had occasionally let loose, got wasted with her, and gave her the freedom to express her own opinion without you basically forming opinions for her to blindly follow - you two would still be together.

What happened here was she legit liked you, and was willing to try and change or even lie to you and herself to be with you. It has happened to me and plenty of dudes I know. Be white and go to China was an OkCupid ready to pull some azn tang. You'll see what I mean.

In the end you just gotta do you boo. And that's what she chose to do.

>implying she told anyone she was taken
It's all on her, man. If they didn't know any better, then it is all her.

*with an OkCupid

>letting a woman ruin what you had going for you
M8 are you an retarded

But none of that was the point, she never let on that she wanted those things, all the time fronting the very opposite she was everything she claimed not to be for no reason other than common deception and I don't know, financial security?

She was fake from the very beginning, leading this man to his grave and even in the end she couldn't even muster up the fucking common decency to even admit it. As for your other point, if morality is taking a backslide, you're saying you should just roll with it? All the while hoping things get better? You're a coward who won't stand up for what he believes in, choosing instead to add fuel to the fire.

Isley said Supermong is on Twitch nowadays, but doesn't know the channel's name

you deserved it though

As much as I'd enjoy getting triggered and arguing the point that I'm not a coward, I won't. Instead I'll just kindly remind you that we don't know each other and state that while I respect and accept your opinion, it is by my account woefully erroneous.

Thanks for taking the time to type all that out though. Here's hoping your balls drop soon.

kek, we're not all that emotionally weak user.

My way was to completely reassess my expectations towards woman.
I still want a family but realise that woman are emotional creatures that will be gone if the situation provides a chance. I don't expect loyalty or honor from woman. Realizing they are incapable to truly comprehend these 2 values.
So i will always be prepared for the worst, an make it my responsibility that they do not get in a situation where they will be tempted to cheat.

See it like this. The good shepherd that loves his sheep doesn't let them loose because of this love. He makes sure they are kept in check so the sheep cannot go and do stupid stuff.

I agree with your hypothesises.
First one being:
>Chances are if you had occasionally let loose, got wasted with her, and gave her the freedom to express her own opinion without you basically forming opinions for her to blindly follow - you two would still be together.
I agree that we probably would still be together. But why the hell would I ever go against my own morals? To stay with a girl that does things that I'm absolutely against.

>What happened here was she legit liked you, and was willing to try and change or even lie to you and herself to be with you.
This mindset is incredibly egoistic. I know she liked me, but who cares?
She deliberately lied to me and deceive me, knowing that I would be devastated if I knew the truth. Only because she liked to be with me.

It's not normal to use someone and deceive him so he sacrifices and invests so much in you, then leave him behind knowing it was all for a lie. A fake act she held up so she could feel loved and wanted at that moment.

If they didn't know i won't blame them. If they knew it's a different story.

Absolutely agree with your points here.

Ah, of course, the nonviolence approach, don't go proving my own point or anything, as well as the classic puberty joke, my god In a few sentences you've said and reflected oh so much about yourself.

I need no argument from you, I've discerned everything I need to know. Cheers

islee, islee, islee...

Yes and men are such wonderful creatures who never cheat right? LMAO

So you demand that a woman lives according to the lifestyle that you command her to live. But you in no way are required to answer any demands she has of you. Are you more depressed about losing your girlfriend or losing all your buddies now that ISIS is broken up?

For a man yes, you should do the same and make it so that you would not even be tempted to cheat.
The principle applies to both genders.

But there is no denying that most men cheat when they never had an emotional connection. It was never the plan to be loyal and committed to the girl in most cases.
While on the other hand a woman is much more reactionary and emotional.
She can truly believe one day that her man is all she ever wants and when he is gone one week and a colleague gives her attention in a way she longed for she forgets the man who she initially saw as the love of her life.

Once a man really loves a woman he will very much less likely cheat.
When a girl really loves a man she is still as easy to get emotionally attached to a new man.

This can even be seen when we evaluate history.
When the men of a villages got slaughtered by other stronger men. The woman and wifes of that initial village flock to their new heroes, and give themselves to them.
A man with his honor would rather die.

This trend is seen over and over throughout time and in all cultures.
Even if the woman had the freedom to stay away from the stronger murderers of their former husband, and opportunities to be with other unrelated males. They would still structurally choose these stronger men who killed their husband.

He wants to be with someone who shares his values. He wants to be with somebody who won't lie, cheat and deceive him about her morals and somebody who doesn't have essentially a second secret life.

You are little gas lighting narcissistic cunt, or you can't read, which is it?

Thanks mate.
Some people just have to become aggressive cunts when they see someone chooses a different way of life.

>religion

There’s your problem

you are such a fucking homo lmao

define "degenerate"
anything besides consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation?

Where have I seen that guy before?

Hell user, I haven't even been with a woman for 7 years since her. I don't have any feelings left for her., but the thought alone of committing emotionally drains the fucking life out of me. And since I'm a beta bitch who can't seem to separate intimacy and emotion, I can't even do casual encounters. Not that I haven't had options, I've even had girls out of my league coming on to me strong, but I always end up bailing out.

Sage this garbage off topic whining, literally killing this place.

Fuck off roastie

ye nevr learn mayng

Women really can fuck you up, especially if you are young and have little control over your fate and vices.

Newfag go back to lurking mode

Absolute truth. I believe that there is a perfect scenario that will cause MOST women to straight up cheat and throw away their future for a moment with a 'prefect scenario' man.
Women are stright up like animals. I can't blame my dog for being a dog, even if by my accounts he's a dumb bastard.

It's kind of sad really; That a man can't expect the love of a woman that is on par with the love he gives to her.

what happened is dyels raided his personal life and he disappeared. they really took it beyond trolling into fucking with his senpai and trying to ruin his life. same like scooby.

I'm gonna share my experiences with women with you guys, let me just preface this all by saying I fucking hate women. With that out of the way I first started learning 95% of women are cheating bitches with fleeting concepts of loyalty about 2 1/2 years ago. Women will cheat if they are given too much space, kept too close, not given enough attention, if you would rather hang out with your friends once a week, if you play video games instead of paying attention to her, if you don't do romantic things, if you don't have ambition, if they start thinking you're a loser, if their friends start telling them you're a loser, if other guys are assholes and start blowing smoke up their ass, if they think they can get away with it, if the sex isn't good, and if there isn't sex. Every day is it's own microcosm for women and their feelings change on a day to day business, that's the biggest difference.

I bet I could take you down

You showed you were excellent husband and father material and she didn't reciprocate.

Be aware OP, there ARE traditional, sensible women out there - not all women are feminists or are happy to lazily live with the easy comforts of degeneracy.
You just gotta find them. Maybe do a bit of a background check next time - get to know their parents and friends.
You sound like a great guy and the right woman will feel genuinely lucky to have you. Good luck!

youtube.com/watch?v=5nEX55S_TEM

>and people laugh at MGTOW
Im enjoying my life greatly.

still islee, islee, islee to myself in traffic
>he'll never come back

holy shit brah i went through something very similar in college.

Im also religious, Christian, and wanted her to be my life partner. We also picked a neighborhood to raise our kids, promised ourselves to each other, wrote each other bible passages.

fuck man, still miss her.

Girls with values, beauty, and intelligence are so hard to find man.

vocaroo.com/i/s1UuRGNM95oN

he will always be in our hearts

So anons how much more happy would I be just buying hookers once a month?

Never trust a woman. We don't live in bible fantasy land, we live in the real world.

Fuck I miss the glory days of Veeky Forums, I remember the very first fucking photo that came out.
Laughed my ass off for ages.

You won't be happy.
Deep down you know the one thing you truly want is your girl, who always cares for you, who always supports you to better yourself, who is there in hard times to comfort you, who will be there as a loyal companion in a sacred bond.
You're only destroying the possibility to ever have this type of bond by going the other way.

May God be with us user

Thanks alot bro. I do agree that there are girls who value the traditional way of life.

Even though a man should still prepare for the emotional way a woman is, and that even a traditional girl will not know loyalty and honor like a man does.

Only problem is I currently live in the Netherlands... The only country in the world that has a political party that solely exists to advocate pedophile rights.

Absolutely bro. If only bros and society would help young guys to see this truth before they have to learn the hard way.

I was in that thread as well. One of the most (you)'d reply was something like "THIS is what the mang sounds like?! This is the cherry on top"
I unironically defended Supermang all the time, and dyel trolls were accusing me of being just Supermang replying to himself.

I was also in the Julius thread when he posted here with a trip.
Nowadays Veeky Forums blows. Mods are being lazy and too many shit threads are created

london?

Virgin Isley vs Chad Mong

He Shrunk to DYEL/fat After getting injured during his signature cat back snapback gorilla style diddlylifts and resorted to eating junk and streaming LoL on twitch .. Also he Got a fair bit of gyno, prolly from eating anadrol pills like candy and poor/no pct/bloods ... What a shame, great scluppermong such a failure ...

Fuck that bitch she truly wasn't worthy of the future you saw for both of you.

Now, don't let that alter your course in life especially because she is such a unworthy human being. It would be so much worse if someone like her were to break you.

Keep on going for the things in life you really want and eventually you may find someone to share it with you.

Thanks bro.
I started college in September and as of now decided that I'm going to start MMA starting tonight.

We're all gonna make it bros

What’s his twitch name?

let this be a lesson to you
never ever fuck your own shirt up for or because of pussy
i don't care if you love her or she's your soulmate or whatever
it's not worth it

The next girl will be lucky to have you and your ex will look back with regret.

holy shit i forgot about this guy

You would be fun at parties, if you attended any.

That's the fucking spirit.

One reason I feel for you is because I lived through something similar but admittedly it was a mix of incompatibility and me not being able to accept that and thus making mistakes.

The future I imagined with someone vanished, I stopped working out, didn't go to Uni, lost my scholarship, was broke and always drunk and high. A few months ago I was so angry with myself I kicked my own ass, started going to Uni again, got a nice job and just today came back to Veeky Forums and had my first workout in 2 years.

Don't let anything make you loose your self respect and confidence. Be the best you can and soon they'll start following you.

damn son youre genuinely the most autistic dude who ever posted on Veeky Forums, kudos!

Welcome back brother
We can do this. We just have to start doing productive stuff regardless of what life hits at us.
I appreciate my girl for this: she made me go through this and now I have learned and became wiser.

From that single pic alone he doesn't seem too out of shape...?

Amen.

It may sound cheesy but I took the last thing she told me and use it as fuel. She said that I was megalomaniacal to hurt me and bring me down but now I take that and use it as motivation to rise higher than I used to be and higher everyday. I used to feel anger towards her because of it but now I take it as a sign that I was on the right track, having great ambition and a soul willing to realise it.

And so should you.
Use all the good things you saw with her and keep them close to your heart. The day may or may not come when you will feel all of it again - it doesn't matter. The good emotions are yours only and noone can take away the joy you felt as it was only felt by yourself. And because of that the joy was never linked to anybody else, it was purely intrinsical.
Then take all of the pain you felt when you saw everything fall apart. Don't use it as a warning in the future, don't let it become a mark on your soul. Just take it as a memento of your endurance, a reminder that despite all of it you are still here embracing yourself.

Be the best you can be and when the time comes you won't regret any step you took.

Appreciate it buddy.
I can say similar stuff like this as advice to others. But actually accepting and loving this way is harder.

I'll try again with fresh hope now hearing your story brother. :)