Black superior race confirmed

nypost.com/2017/10/17/you-can-exercise-yourself-to-death-says-new-study/

>White men who work out at least seven-and-a-half hours a week are nearly twice as likely to suffer from heart disease than those who do a moderate amount, a new study shows.

>But this didn’t apply to black men, they discovered.

>They found that at the top level of exercise, there was no extra risk for black men, but an 86 percent increased risk for white men.

It's official, y'all cucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.mydoctor.kaiserpermanente.org/ncal/provider
kff.org/other/state-indicator/number-of-heart-disease-deaths-per-100000-population-by-raceethnicity-2/?currentTimeframe=0&sortModel={"colId":"Location","sort":"asc"}
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh wow, thanks Dr. Goldstein! I'd better stop working out and start loading up on soy products and estrogen shots.

Because niggers get shot way too early to risk dying from heart disease moron

An hour a day work out is not considered moderate?

the goyim know!

>you-can-exercise-yourself-to-death
Brb going to gym.

I'm fucking seething! What do we do fellow white men??

Lift

Couldn't this very easily be explained by black people already having a massive percentage higher of their population that dies from heart disease?

Funny how genetic differences exist when they're detrimental to whites.
If you say blacks are more prone to violence, you're racist. If you say whites are more prone to heart diseases, it's all fine.

I have a feeling that more white people who get heavy exercise use steroids than blacks. A lot of black people who exercise that much are just playing basketballl. Not to mention blacks usually can’t afford steroids.

>Funny how genetic differences exist when they're detrimental to whites.

>nypost
>researchers in chicago

Be sure not to miss their other publications;

"IZ ALL THEY FAULT! How to create a life of poverty and blame whitey"

"DAS RACIST! You wont believe the racist origins of these 124,726,375,901 things!"

"50 BUG OUT BAG ESSENTIALS. The complete guide for expecting black fathers"

Prone to violence != heart disease. Black people are more susceptible to sickle cell anemia. This is an established fact. You're a moron. This is also an established fact.

hey white ppl stop working out only us black men are allowed to get strong and muscular so we can bone all your women k thx

>your women
>white women belong to white men
ugh, seriously?
cant believe people have these views in 2017, women don't "belong" to anyone.

Dr. JAMAL

Nyp is actually a conservative rag that caters to the trump base

shut up u pussy

>I can't justify my misogynistic views so I resort to insults
Fuck off beta dweeb

>tfw Dr. Noseberg is getting this blatant
LET ME GUESS - NO CONTROL FOR RACIAL DIET PREFERENCES

THANKS FOR GETTING FAT GUYS WHO ONLY LIFT CASUALLY TO EAT STEAK AND EGGS EVERY DAY AND THEN PRESENTING IT AS REPRESENTATIVE OF MY ENTIRE POPULATION YOU KIKE FAGGOT, WHAT A CREDIT TO HUMANITY (((YOU))) PEOPLE ARE

Steroida are dirt cheap if you buy them in an alley way from some shady nigger

>steak and eggs cause heart problems
He actually fell for the vegan troll guys, LMAO

Who the he’ll actually works out over 7 hours a week
I can only see it if you’re doing ppl twice but other then that you shoul be in the gym for at most 1 hour 30 min

ur not only a pussy but also a brainlet

Thats right! You tell him! It must be true after all.

I literally have a PhD in Chinese History, a major in CompSci and I speak 4 languages including Chinese and Korean so I'm objectively not a brainlet, dweeb.

>tripfag
>phone poster

How about you fuck off

Much appreciated study Mr.Shekelstein

In Islam, the law stipulates that women who marry outside of Islam must be punished quite severely, possibly killed. Since we're multicultural, we should take inspiration from this.

>das mysoginistic

Who cares? The point is to win.

false comparison

> gets mad about little things
How about you make me fucker

It's not shitting on whites. The blacks not getting any negative effects is because niggers fucking suck at nutrition at the base level.

Nypost is fake news anyway. If you actually believe this nonsense, stop working out. But if you have any common sense, dont listen to this bullshit.

>inb4 the goyim know!

>shitting on phoneposters
nigger, I oughta smack you upside your head for that kind of prejudice.

I was thinking that it was genetic from choosing the strongest slaves

I don't know what you think that proves or say. The point is to win. The rule work no matter which group applies it. If you kill the women who step out of line, you automatically control the reproductive process in favor of your group. There's nothing false about this.

that has nothing to do with our discussion
if you hate women thats your choice but know that you're in the same group as all the stupid fat chubby beta balding no chin slack jawed disgusting smelly stupid uneducated rural inbred farmer types who want to go back to middle aged values.

Also you should drop the "us vs them" group tribal dogma you have, it's 2017 and there's one one group; humans. We are all the same and deserve equal rights and if you disagree with that you best be quiet about it.

>there was no extra risk for black men, but an 86 percent increased risk for white men

No errors here.

>Also you should drop the "us vs them"

I can't. Everybody else happens to low key hate white people and therefore they're in an "Us v them" tribal mentality that I don't have the ability to influence in a way that would make it disappear. So in that context it's probably better to INCREASE the quantity of hatred directed at white people as much as one can.

Also, there's on group who literally cannot, as a matter of religious principle, drop the "us vs them" mentality and, therefore, I can't either.

> you best be quiet about it

Of course not. Rights don't exist.

I see your intimidated by my higher education

thats what they want you to think dummy

No, this one literally is just niggers not knowing how to eat right.

>I literally have a PhD
sure u do brainlet

> including Chinese and Korean
ahahha fkin weaboo pussy

dweeb

The richest blacks are more prone to violence than the poorest whites... fact.

Bet you wish you were Slav now faggots!

Accuracy of interpretation aside, you're not even quoting the statistic correctly. It's "prone to crime", not "prone to violence".

>current year
White people belong to each other. It's reciprocal and it's good and healthy.

>he fell for the vegan troll troll
PFFFFFFHAHAHAHAHA

It's "prone to comitting crime". Both of you are wrong.

what is this. I hope this whole exchange was a farce.

>it's good and healthy.
>healthy

I don't know why racists keep using that fucking word in this context. It immediately provoke intense disgust in me. And I'm the guy who's been suggesting that violently preventing women from dating outside a given group is "good".

>implying "steak and eggs every day" doesn't imply an unhealthy portion, as opposed to just the food itself
>implying vegan
you are a nigger.

>he is okay with the elimination of diversity through race mixing
You sound jewish as fuck.

No point in believing in Jewish conspiracies. It's a darwinian process with self interests at play.

>wanting the lower IQ and poor cardiovascular health of niggers to mix into your children
They are inferior, friendo.

Subjective. I rather my kids have bigger dicks so I consider black men superior.

You assholes used to be smarter than this...

m.mydoctor.kaiserpermanente.org/ncal/provider

I wish the far right would abandon that meme. Whether or not they're "inferior" is unimportant. More interesting is the explanation as to why we're hearing the things that we're hearing, and why they say the things they say. It all starts from relatively simple facts about wealth disparity and the historical fact of who accumulated wealth where and when. It just so happen to be a historical fact that white people accumulated more capital than non white people, for whatever reason. (It's not important.) Today, non white want to benefit from that accumulated capital, as do white people, and therefore they need to produce a rational in order to get what they want, and say thing which will be conducive to the achievement of their goals. Likewise, racists such as yourself (I use the term purely descriptively) want to prevent the radical change of their society, and as a result adopt an ideology -- i.e. scientific racism -- which has the characteristics which will give you precisely what you want.

It's not about what's true or false but about what people desire. The ideology is a rationalization of the desire. It's a mean to an end. There's no point in investing a lot of emotional energy into our words.

It's crazy that you could say that the point is to win and not realize that in all likelihood (being on chan and all) you would be in the "inferior stock / do not breed" segment of the white population.

I don't disagree with you btw, the point is to win. It's just strange that the people who voice that opinion the loudest would be gelded in such a society.

You are asking for a world where Chad has seven wives, and you are a eunuch who scrapes the cum from their hair.

You should kill yourself.

Let's suppose that that's true and that I'm at the bottom of the hierarchy of white people. Am I better off in a country safe for white people while being in this position or in a country that isn't safe for white people while also being in this position?

Seems self evident.

You can go first.

I sure would love to see that sample group.

what does old money have to do with jiggaboos glorifying intoxication, emotionally distant sex, gang membership, etc.?

They are a limited resource, universal suffrage is a mistake.

When will Veeky Forums & /pol/ join forces and prep for the upcoming race war?

fuck off back to pol you retard

>hurr durr black peoples hearts are somehow different

I read this at work and I could just feel it in my PENIS that Veeky Forums would be assblasted about it.
I wasn't mistaken.

>hurr durr people that evolved over thousands or millions of years as isolated populations in different environments are obviously identical

Sorry you don't like facts Jamal

kff.org/other/state-indicator/number-of-heart-disease-deaths-per-100000-population-by-raceethnicity-2/?currentTimeframe=0&sortModel={"colId":"Location","sort":"asc"}

keep your mouth shut cuck

>differences between groups and their possible effects on society are unimportant
You are the fag with the useless PhD, right?

>it's the current year

it's "whom'st'd've"

:^)

How do I kill myself through lifting and how long does it take?

Then stop couching this shits in the language of "inferiority" and "superiority". Averages differences in IQ and behavior are only important in so far as they will produce this or that effect on society. But racists manages to take this perfectly valid point and turn it into the worse PR poison possible by screaming "MUH RACE, MUH SUPERIORITY, NIGGER" all the fucking time.

Moreover, the only reason I said that the question of the "inferiority" or "superiority" was unimportant was because you brought it up in the context of jewish conspiracy bullshit, which is another piece of PR poison the far right likes to bring up presumably to make sure it never wins.

Don't know. But it has a lot to do with the kind of discourse we're being presented with and about the, let's say, social construction of anti white sentiments.

>being this assmad over some friendly neighborhood nigger hating
The fuck good does a degree in Chinese history do you? Oh wow. You know which ching chongs managed to come out on top before Marxist ideas fuckin ruined everything. Great. Does knowing pingy ping pong bong (the great) was an avid consumer of street puss do a god damn thing to help you not take Veeky Forums's brand of racism seriously? No? Gee. Who'd'a thunkit

>of "inferiority" and "superiority
>you brought it up in the context of jewish conspiracy bullshit
That wasn't me.

But race doesn't exist?...

According to the study, the group with the most risk was exercising over 450 minutes per week as opposed to the recommended 150 minutes per week. Who the fuck exercises more than 450 minutes per week other than anorexic cardio faggots who bike and/or run constantly? I weight train for 90 minutes per week (3 days, 30 minutes), plus another 90 for cardio (another 3 days, 30 minutes), bringing me to 180 minutes total (6 days, 30 minutes each, 1 day off) which is more than enough. Those most at risk probably look like pic related.

This study's results are really weird.

It concludes that, unadjusted, any exercise (>150 or >450) puts you at risk for artery plaque buildup.

Then, adjusted, there is no significant findings.

I'd defer to someone who knows more about arterial plaque buildup, but it seems like they dun goofed somewhere in those 25 years.

>weight train for 90 minutes per week
hahahahah

>he doesnt know about racial disparities in health
Yes, just cry racism whenever your feelings are hurt. Stay on the right side of history!

Is this proof that blacks should do the work and whites should be the masters?

it's a bullshit study that was only published for publicity. happens all the time

This study is inaccurate because it doesn't account for having kids, putting them through college, and staying around for your wife, as it can be very tough on the heart. Not something a black guy would be able to understand tho. It's literally saying "people have familial and professional obligations get more heart disease" of course they fucking do. Tyrone over there left his three kids behind 9 months before they were born...

But... But... Muh "race is a social construct"

Is this good or bad?

Guys, please. I want to do this right

What do slavs have to do with this.

Isn't that what the article is about?

It's called sports, you dumbfuck. Some people like to play/practice a lot.