Almost Veeky Forums enough to be accepted by other gay men

>almost Veeky Forums enough to be accepted by other gay men

>almost gay enough to be accepted by Veeky Forums men

Why do women not appreciate muscle but men do???

I get so many compliments from gay guys on my progress but virtually none from women. They seem repulsed to even hear I go to the gym. Why are they so shitty?

Maybe I should just go gay somehow. They seem so much more human and nicer/supportive. Women just seem to be nasty, unsupportive of every male hobby, and constantly shittesting

go away

>almost accepted enough to be gay by other men, Veeky Forums

Manlet with thicc build only getting hit on by gay men...

Whats the purpose of gays getting married anyways? Its not like it joins any families together since they are basically ostracized and their nieces and nephews are told that thats uncle jacks "good friend"

Thats pretty stupid. Especially since gay people are such a small population that they basically share each other from gay to gay until they decide to stop fucking around.

I live in an area with a pretty large gay community and i know a bunch of gays and they all knew each other and most of them either blew or knew someone who blew each other.

why does anyone do anything when the reaper eventually comes for us all? There are no solutions, only trade offs.

Well heteros do it as a form of procreation and rearing children which will in a way continue your lineage and give you a form of immortality. Gays essentially give up their existence.

Lower tax bracket

>almost man enough to Veeky Forums into other gays

People of the same gender obviously understand and relate to each other more.

Think about how a dude looks at a hot girl and just thinks about how hot she looks then, but probably doesn't realize how much time she put into her appearance just for that night.

Most women won't appreciate our bodies fully because they don't understand either the physical effort and/or the shit we have to put up with in terms of routine, diet, etc. A gay guy most likely will.

There will always be that barrier between genders. We can empathize, but never fully understand.

>give you a form of immortality

Your dna carries on. Form of immortality

you're gonna make it gaybro.

> though deadlift was my best (205)
> so guy says my form is wrong
> no I’m back to a pl8 and was 2 pounds away from snapping my shit

Who is this faggy new dyel trip?

8:1 odds it's a 19 year old beaner in his first 6mos of lifting

Hello me, it is good to see that I also post on this board.