/fraud/

/fraud/ - report rulebreaking posters edition

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded questions, include your age, height, weight, bodyfat percentage, and time spent training as a preface.

No, we cannot tell you how to dose your AI.

Oral only cycles are retarded and you're a retard for considering them.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

previously on the straw that broke the camel's back:

Will 10mg Letro ED make me swole?

nah bro, you need 15 ED

Thanks I got Armidex on hand to counter the gyno from it.

fourth for gyno surgery savings

How much dbol should I run to control my estrogen? i don't want to crash it by taking too much

>10mg Letro

Wtf bro max dosage is 2.5mg ED, you will never produce estrogen again if you take 10mg letro ED.

>you will never produce estrogen again
not how letro works

hey first time here, can i do an oral only cycle? im a scared of needles ;-;

>mfw I can't wait until next cycle but my last cycle just ended recently

How recently? You doing your PCT? Also
>Cycling
>Not BnC master race

Stop being a bitch. You'll need a good test base anyways and that you will need to pin for.

rip crusader I will, uh, cherish your progress pics in the days to come

A month ago. I was cycling for 3 months.

Also, BnC is retarded.

THANK YOU to the user who reminded how to report, and successfully helped me get crusader banned. I look forward to many quality and informative discussions in the future.

nah im gonna buy this oral compund that there's literally been no research for that nobody knows about and take that with a fuck ton of dbol, i hope everything turns out okay guys wish me luck :^)
Hopefully Crusader comes back, maybe a little less broken next time.
Why do you think BnC is retarded? Lots of people do it and like it a lot, and I recently started it.

Not that guy, but how hard is it to come off BnC successfully?

I'm 20, middle of my first cycle and it'd be easier for me to cruise into the next and then come off rather then pct in between. I, however, would like to have kids and function normally

>steroids induce testicular atrophy
>therefore an antisteroid should promote testicular growth
why aren't you taking androgen blockers precycle for gonad gains

Guys I need your help. I ordered Cardarine from a new source and I have the strong suspicion that it might be skimmed with PH. My endurance is through the roof and im getting very vescural, but there some signs like mild ancle pain that make me suspicious that the cardarine is skimmed with PH. Btw my urine isn't dark at all. How do I know if there is PH in my cardarine?

>BnC'ing before the age of 25

This is like getting a tattoo of a giant cock on your lower back. You won't regret it until you're older.

Hey same here, just started my cruise. I know people use hcg to get their boys working again when they wanna give their girl that baby bump, but I honestly haven't looked into it enough to be able to help sorry.

Also I don't interact with women enough to even be close to having kids, but that's another discussion for another day.

>progress
oh you

I keep hearing people say use adrol for bulk, but I'm not familiar with it so don't listen to me.

holy shit we did it

watching Veeky Forums.org/bans closely for the refresh to see how long it is. probably not longer than like 3 days though, unless the previous offense being so soon angered the mods. anyway, that's that, no more crusader discussion

It's not harder, it's just more compounds to use as pct

thank all that is holy

Is it? I've read it's just the same pct stuff but for longer duration to get everything back to normal. I'll be looking into this stuff more now that I've decided to BnC for the forseable future so it'll be good to learn about.

Also keep us updated on Crusaders ban stuff, if you can plz

Iv gotten bunk SARMS for last two batches, how the fck can you guys tell what's legit??

Lgd obviously, oral liquid, each bottle tasted like it was distilled in alcohol as it should. However I do not feel "augmented" or "stronger". I stopped the cycle early about week5, felt no gains outside normal lifting but I got fucking gyno flair up. On the pct now but I'm fucking sick of this.

I want find the real deal before I start a real cycle. I just joined a strong man gym and I'm trying to fit in with the big boys.
Anyway... recommend me a stack with lgd combo for a uninitiated frauder.

Are u on full pct with letro and nolva or just taking nolva solo?

Just taking Nolva (phone auto corrected nolva to boobs kek)

>I want find the real deal before I start a real cycle
I honestly don't know why you guys fuck around with questionable SARMS when you could spend the same or less on test, AI, PCT and needles and see actual gains with less side effects. Like is it the needle thing? If so, just fucking do it. You get over it after your first pin and then it's smooth sailing. Yes, you are 100% capable of injecting yourself unless you have a diagnosed phobia of needles, in which case you're a faggot who will also never make it.

Just pin test, fuck. It's not that hard.

>just taking nolva

Lol enjoy your gyno. You should have take an AI BEFORE even taking the "SARM". Your SARM is highly likely skimmed with PH or other shit that will fuck up your test production.

I remember posting in /fraud/ while trying to do my first pin, it's honestly embarrassing how scared I was of the needle. After that first one though, it's pretty smooth sailing. So unless you're that one guy who would have literally bled out due to hemophilia, or you majorly fuck up by injecting like a retard, you'll be fine.

So they'll either figure it out or fuck themselves up on unidentifiable mystery substances.

How long do you lads usually diet for? I'm not that fat and I'm not trying to cut down for a competition or anything. I figure 8 weeks at a significant deficit with EC stack would be good.

I think you're expecting way too much out of sarms my dude. could very well be real.

Oh hey I've actually got something I've been meaning to ask in these threads, I just keep forgetting to.

Next blast I was thinking of just increasing Test up to 500mg again. should I try to throw a second compound on top of it, like dbol or maybe some other injectable? Or should I stick with just test for my second blast?

Was your piss dark while you took it? If yes then it def mixed with a PH, which probably caused your gyno flare.

Why did Crusader get banned?

On day 8 of 500 mg DNP and 120 mcg clen, only slightly leaner. Don't think I've lost all that much bodyfat but fuck it I've still got 7 more days left on cycle. Anyone know how much water weight is retained on DNP?
My ankles are getting sock lines bad so I figure I'm holding a fair amount of water

You're only cycling DNP for 2 weeks? Or you mean you're on a steroid cycle, you're cutting and the cycle is ending soon

>Why did Crusader get banned?
I dunno, maybe it had something to do with him posting so many anime girls and talking about how much he wanted people to tie him up and beat him while having sex with him while he wore a schoolgirl outfit. Maybe that had something to do with it.

Maybe.

Yeah it's my bad but I didn't think it would happen.
That's too bad, I guess I should just move on to the real deal
I can't remember, I honestly believe it was.
I'm extremely afraid of hair loss, my mothers side is all bald men, and I had a alopecia scare last year after I was hospitalized due to an allergic reaction.
Self esteem died that day and iv become so protective of my hair when it returned to normal.

Considering you could get prohormones mixed in your SARMS anyway, you should probs just stay natty friendo. Ingesting chinese bathtub chemicals is not conducive to keeping all your hair for some of us at least.

This. Get some letro and finasteride ready because your SARM is just a PH.

Fuck. I want to take off and join you guys in the stars though. Is hairless inevitable, even on like 250?

Its all about genetics. If you are prone to hairloss you'll experience it even at 250.

Alright, thanks lad.

that's your choice my friend, nothing wrong with just running test again. I'd introduce a fun oral of your choice to the mix but other than that you can keep running test forever if it agrees with you. personally I switched to low test + other compound asap because I aromatize heavily, but if I could keep running high test I definitely would.

a shitload. it'll take like a week post cycle to fully drop the water

dnp shouldn't be run much longer than 2 weeks, no

>tfw ordered raws from china
mfw i'm an international drug smuggler

Lol

serves you right

Yup, this -. Stay the fuck away from DHT stuff like proviron and mast too as they're more hair-rapey. I've heard tren can be bad too but I have no experience with it. I've got some MPB that I could blame worsening on the roids, but I'm just about 30 and if it's gonna fall out it's gonna fall out.
Hair is 100% overrated anyway.
>let me have my cope

It was not enough for me to filter and ignore him. I needed him gone, and peace restored

I hate dbol. It's negligible and more ugly sides than good benefits

only 3 days. remember to report his shit posting if he doesn't stop when he comes back.

Ordered my 2018 supplies, now i just need to plan a +200kcal/day diet to take me to about Feb/Mar while i build my chest/back

Hehe, im very happy with myself

Don’t do sarms is the easiest answer.

Test is hardly ever faked it’s so cheap.

Get the real deal

I hate dbol as well.

Sdrol for bulks, winny for cuts.

Extent of the orals I like

What's the point of using an oral on a cut? Does it help other than giving you a certain look? What I'm saying is does it aid in fat loss, strength, etc when cutting

Sounds good. I've got a while to think about it anyway, just curious what you guys thought. I'm kinda interested in learning about tren, but I feel like it's a bit too early for me to jump on that. Also I'd rather not pin Tren A everyday, or have longer lasting sides from pinning Tren E. Still, doesn't hurt to learn about it I guess.

Alright alright, I'll keep this stuff in mind while planning. I just mentioned dbol because it's what I've read people throw it in their second cycle/blast and have good results. I'll look into it all though.

I am just now wrapping up dbol on my first cycle and it was a horrible waste of time with unnecessary side effects. I wish I had used something else.

Whatever, I ordered frog juice which is an injectable for preworkout that has tne, trne, dbol, and adrol so hopefully that shit is really cool

Cut until you can see your abs clearly, dummy.

I hate dbol but sure that's a normal routine. You could also bump test to 600 instead or add mast or something but meh.

I believe that test is all 99% of the population needs so what do I know

If you're gonna be bald you're gonna be bald. It's either now and be jacked or later and be a sad fat man.

>Also I'd rather not pin Tren A everyday, or have longer lasting sides from pinning Tren E
the tren E gatekeeping meme

I really like this picture, can I save it?

-Frank

You are roiding unironically? Wtf is wrong with you all? Hang yourselves if you want an early death.

I roid ironically on 7 different levels of irony

Bimbs tried to sell me on mast but thats because it would work pretty well since i'm already pretty lean.

High test is always good but I would mix it up too if i'd start my second blast.

Mast is expensive though.

>MY FUCKING FACE WHEN MY REPLY GOT HIM BANNED

what's your set?

It wasn't just that. I reported all of his posts that had no fitness related things or very little. I encourage everybody else to do the same in the future

You can't just ask a man for his set

Is three months too long to blast? I tend to keep it at 2 but I'm thinking of bumping it to 3

Just doing 500mg test weekly

How is mast expensive?
Its as expensive to run as 500mg test

depends on your bloodwork.

its 5-10 euro more than test e

dummy

I can go ahead and start marking off my bingo card, thanks bud.

>if i'd start my second blast.
>implying first blast
didn't you recently claim dyel status because you trt only?
with your "trt" bringing you into the 1000-1400 range?

I want to be just like you when I grow up, tripfag. I want to find myself in a coma at the age of 30 my man.

Well if you call that expensive try 1g of tren a week...

I don't plan on staying here, but don't you guys worry about dying an early death?

Not if my heart gives out first.
Place bets people.

Sometimes but its a life better spent then the paranoid shithole I was in before.

oh didnt see the typo my bad.

i have never blasted but idk my brain thought about his second blast.

no

arnold schwarzenegger still lives, dorian yates still lives. i dont see why not. im not gonna be retarded and not check my blood values when i go full blown BnC.

>Dying at 75 instead of 80

Oh no.

Why my skin is so oily? I guess it has something to do with roids because i don't remember having such oily skin before. My forehead an my entire head has thick layer of grease most of the time. How do i fix that?

I dunno why that's considered gatekeeping, if there are any side effects to the tren wouldn't it be better to have it in your system for a day as opposed to 4 days. Right?

Not really. A lot of us want to die, either ironically or unironically. Also as long as you aren't retarded with it, you can do roids and be fine. Also a lot of us were low test before, and rather than going to a doc who's going to say "Oh you're technically still in the normal testosterone range even though it's low", we just took it into our own hands.

Also some of us just wanna be big and strong by any means necessary. Take your pick.

We welcome it.

Ai

wash your face 2 or 3 times a day.

my face started getting oily as fuck a month after i started lifting/trt.

common side effect of hormonal changes/increased testosterone.

Frankly this was the most sophisticated discussion I ever had on Veeky Forums and you all convinced me with your rational arguments. I hope you all do well, get gains and continue lifting that bar high. Goodbye.

did you completely forget to use AI?

Crusader is gone and suddenly these threads accomplish things with thoughtful discussion.

Wow

ai what? too much or not enough?

im not bothered by it because im not leaving my house at all but im not sure if it's pretty common side effect or it shouldn't be like this and there is something i need to change

>Literally me while posting a sophisticated /fraud/ thread

Pip pip cheerio, lads.

Thanks man, good luck on your ventures as well. Maybe one day you'll join us. But if not, that's okay too.
Happy lifting

I don't have a regular dosing schedule because I'm afraid of crashing e2. I take 12.5mg aromasin every time I notice my skin gets oily, and it works pretty well

>want to run tren
>be told that i should do a before e because of sides
>don't do tren a because of ED pinning
>end up not doing tren

That's reasonable. Tren is lame.

I started at 400mg Tren E and ramping up slowly to a comfy point.

Would not really reccomend it but it worked out fine for me sides wise. Many people say E is less hevay side wise then A but thats pure bro science.

You are not a fan of Tren I guess.

>an oral
You gotta be more specific than that, padre.

To be fair, my mast E is like $20 more than a vial of test e, and it's only 200 mg / ml vs test at 250 mg / ml, so it is definitely more expensive - not break the bank expensive but expensive. Mast prop was almost as much as my test and only lasts like 1.5 wks per vial vs a month for test e.

Uh, winny, anavar, etc

I forgot my sophisticated face when

Pretty much this. Pinning twice a week is fine for me, but the thought of pinning everyday sounds like a nightmare honestly.

Any specific reason why aren't you a fan of tren?

Fell off the wagon real hard and binged my way to 18-19% bodyfat right before I was going to start my test/deca cycle. It's back under control now that my life is sorted out., but the damage is done. I feel like fat shit, but it seems a waste of time to cut for a month before this bulk since I'll have to cut after the cycle regardless. Should I just embrace the lard status over winter and aim for a prolonged cut in the spring?

Eth is a heavier ester so theres less tren so it makes sense there would be less sides

But its all bs and tren is poison

After a decent run with test dhb and sdrol, that blast does everything tren does. 3D, striated, lean while still full and I'm not a crazy person. Tren will eventually make you crusader level retarded.