HAVE YOU EVER HAD A GIRLFRIEND?

HAVE YOU EVER HAD A GIRLFRIEND?
CELLS
DO YOU LIFT BECAUSE YOU ONE DAY HOPE IT WILL BRING AN END TO YOUR LONELINESS?
CELLS
DO YOU DEEP DOWN THINK LIFTING WILL ACTUALLY BRING YOU HAPPINESS?
CELLS
DO YOU DEEP DOWN THINK YOU WILL EVER BE HAPPY WITH YOUR BODY?
CELLS

CELLS INTERLINKED
CELLS

I lift to achieve my perfect form.

CELLS WITHIN CELLS
INTERLINKED

No
Yes
No
No

I fucking love this movie

An empty soulless woman just telling her man whatever he wants to hear. They programmed that AI to perfection.

Fuck you, Joi loved K

I lift to achieve sub 10% bodyfat

Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes

So it was good?

I'm trying to see it this weekend

i ahve a gerfriend and she saw me penor 2day

It was. Even though Veeky Forums is biased because of Goose.

I watched it, loved it and still have no idea about what actually happened honestly. I lost track of the film about the point that Joe goes off the radar after bringing home the hooker.

I need some kind of Bladerunner for dummies video explanation.

Watched this in a midnight session with like four people in the theater, great experience

best movie of the decade desu

>still have no idea about what actually happened honestly.

are you twelve
it's a simple story with tons of exposition

FK YOU FOR MAKING ME REMEMBER JOI AGAIN OMG ;_; SHE WAS SO HAPPY AND I WAS SO INTO IT MEN. JEZUS FKING CHRIST. SHE JUST WISHED SHE COULD BE A REAL GIRL AND WAS ALWAYS SAYING KINDHEARTED THINGS TO K EVEN THO HE SAID IT WASN'T NEEDED SHE REALY LOVED HIM OMG. AND NOW SHE IS FKING GONE.

AL THOSE CANCEROUS LANDWHALE FKING COMMUNISTS FKING SHITTING ON THIS MASTERPIECE SHOULD SUFFER IN HELL.

What will the fitness industry look like in 2049?

What, how? What did you not get? I’m honestly curious, no offence etc

Well I like both Bladerunner AND Goose so I'll bring extra underwear.

I get the story just a lot of the subtle shit was lost on me. I'm not so autistic I can't keep track of the overall storyline, no.

I'm talking about stuff like the fact that JOI had the name Joe programmed into her, totally shattering any feeling of uniqueness that K had when the ad-hologram comes down to talk to him and just blurts out the name. Just the little touches that make you realise how fucking awful his life as a drone really was.

I also have no idea how Luv tracked K to Deckard considering she should be on the run from the police. What happened to Expiration dates and how has K even had time to become disillusioned with his existence unless they're gone which is fucking crazy to think of because it means that you could realistically get Replicants developing human emotions.

Why does Wallace want to let Replicants breed when he's so paranoid about a revolution and knows that this one child is sparking underground movements?

I mean just little questions like that without getting into the stuff that's supposed to be left unanswered like is JOI's love for K real or just programmed into her and the age old Deckard being a replicant question.

The film just left me with a load of questions honestly.

Dude it literally tells you in the first few seconds that since the Nexus 8s replicants no longer have a shortened lifespan.
Their safeguard is the fact they're programmed to be obedient now.
Nobody knew it was Luv who took the bones so she was able to waltz into the police headquarters and track K.
Wallace cannot produce enough replicants fast enough to "conquer the stars" like he plans. If they were able to produce themselves he'd quickly have billions of slaves to capture new off-world territories incredibly fast.
The JOI and Deckard question is open to interpretation, not everything needs a set in stone answer.
>The film just left me with a load of questions honestly
As it should have, I think you're just a brainlet

ILL FKING END YOU.

I've been lifting to get aesthetic but Veeky Forums has pretty much discouraged me. I'm 5'9 and probably gonna stay that way, and I'm considering just giving up because apparently I'm a manlet.

Not even joking, I feel so depressed, like I'm doomed to fail.

Why even fucking try, guys?

I want a Joi so much

your Joi will be so proud of you if you succeed

I lift because it's the only excuse I have besides work to leave my room.

Lifting has made me a lot more confident. In my own body of course, but also in how I deal with people. Before if my gf got a text from her ex I'd be full of anxiety and shit, but nowadays I don't care. Even when she spends the night with him I'm secure in myself because I know she wouldn't ever cheat; love yourself and others will love you.

>take down posters
>sell glass cabinet with dolls in
>change pc desktop
>hoover carpet and clean with special stuff
>if thats a bb gun then sell that or put in trash, real gun then okay
>open the blinds, its the god damn day ffs

There, your life just went from pathetic to not bad, its a start

>sell the waifus
First day?

>caring about what a buch of beefy autists think about you
>letting a meme effect your life and motivations
Get a hold of yourself.

haha fuckers I started lifting AFTER I got a gf.
umad kv's ? She likes me even more than before now that I am bulkmode. I fuck her deep with my big cock, I am the only one that ever got her to come with just simple intercourse without any hands or tongue.

Manlets can go fuck off
Penislets can go fuck off
kissless virgins can kill themselves

>Actually letting all of the "manlet hate" get to you
user, I don't really know what to tell you besides stop being a faggot and lift. Among other memes like "adding the bar weight" it's all a joke, now go lift and quit crying, fuck.

dude why can't i fuck off like the other two groups? so mean

Wow, all thst shit taste in just one picture.

No, why would you assume such thing? Were not all weeboo sperglords that collect barbies and jerk off to cartoons

DREADFULLY DISTINCT
INTERLINKED

Go see it alone and in 2D IMAX. You'll thank me later.

DELET THIS NOW

What meme is this

>he hasn't seen the best movie of the year
what are you even doing in this thread m8

>DO YOU LIFT BECAUSE YOU ONE DAY HOPE IT WILL BRING AN END TO YOUR LONELINESS?
I lift because it's the only thing that wears me out and stops me from killing everyone i come across.

I haven't seen the movie either, I assume it's a scene in the movie where the bad guy stomps on the projector for Gosling's holographic gf

Can someone explain cells interlinked, I'm not planning on giving my money to jews to watch films

Leave it to a weeb to completely miss the character. No, she didn't wish she could be a real girl, she was a computer program designed to give you everything you wanted. Fucks sake heir only role in the movie was to help Goose get over his existential crisis. There never was a romance. They even fucking spell it out for you in the movie how dense can you be

>ooga booga me no wanna pay for art

>Interrogator: Recite your baseline.
>Goose: And blood-black nothingness began to spin... A system of cells interlinked within cells interlinked within cells interlinked within one stem... And dreadfully distinct against the dark, a tall white fountain played.
>Cells.
>Cells.
>Have you ever been in an institution? Cells.
>Cells.
>Do they keep you in a cell? Cells.
>Cells.
>When you're not performing your duties do they keep you in a little box? Cells.
>Cells.
>Interlinked.
>Interlinked.
>What's it like to hold the hand of someone you love? Interlinked.
>Interlinked.
>Did they teach you how to feel finger to finger? Interlinked.
>Interlinked.
>Do you long for having your heart interlinked? Interlinked.
>Interlinked.
>Do you dream about being interlinked... ?
>Interlinked.
>What's it like to hold your child in your arms? Interlinked.
>Interlinked.
>Do you feel that there's a part of you that's missing? Interlinked.
>Interlinked.
>Within cells interlinked.
>Within cells interlinked.
>Why don't you say that three times: Within cells interlinked.
>Within cells interlinked. Within cells interlinked. Within cells interlinked.
>We're done... Constant K, you can pick up your bonus.

>Do you want a girlfriend. Interlinked.
>Cell...interlinked.

>remove everything good in your life and fully immerse yourself in the hell of reality
>improvement

I think you're misinterpreting it a little bit. The whole point of the Joi arc imo was to make you question whether her love was real or not, it's intentionally ambiguous.

Seen it twice. Second was today alone in an empty theater. Best film experience I've had desu. Movie is perfect

It literally shows "Everything you need to hear" after GigaJoi calls him Joe and goes back into her billboard type advertisement. It wasn't real.

It's not a meme. Women want tall guys, I can't even compete.

Women are terrible dude, did you even watch the movie?

Wat? No, bro. The scene with the giant Joi makes it pretty clear. She was programmed to serve "Joes" to tell them exactly what they want to hear. He loved her, but had to realize she was nothing more than a sex object for everyone.

the whole point of the movie was that K thought he was special or important and he wasn't. the main plot has him spend most of the movie thinking he's the replicant born of a woman and then turns out he isn't. the point of joi and the "everything you need to hear" thing is that she tells him he's special and important etc as part of her programming not because it means anything but because it's "what he needs to hear"

No

Can't live with them can't live without them

Yes, very good.

I'd rather jerk off, for free, to be honest.

>the whole point of the movie was that K thought he was special or important and he wasn't

What was the point of that message though? It's one thing if a regular person learns not to have delusions of grandeur,
But K was thrust into an incredibly unique circumstance with a planted memory and fragments of real evidence to sway him. It's a pretty reasonable conclusion for anyone to come to under those conditions.

I've grown to really love goose myself. been on a goose binge after br.

It's ok at best.

If that were the case then she wouldn't have put herself in such jeopardy by removing all her backups. That was her idea not his.

>WOJAK K-D-SIX-DASH-THREE-DOT-SEVEN, LET'S BEGIN. READY?
>Yes sir
>RECITE YOUR BASELINE
>And blood-black nothingness began to spin... A system of feels interlinked within feels interlinked within feels interlinked within one qt... And dreadfully distinct against the dark, a tall white fountain played
>FEELS
>Feels
>HAVE YOU EVER HAD A GF? FEELS.
>Feels
>DO YOU FEEL THAT FEEL? FEELS.
>Feels
>WHEN YOU'RE NOT PERFORMING YOUR DUTIES ARE YOU A SHUT IN LITTLE NEET? FEELS.
>Feels
>INTERLINKED.
>Interlinked
>WHAT IS IT LIKE TO HOLD THE HAND OF A QT YOU LOVE? INTERLINKED.
>Interlinked
>DID THEY TEACH YOU HOW TO FEEL? INTERLINKED.
>Interlinked
>DO YOU LONG FOR HAVING YOUR HEART INTERLINKED? INTERLINKED.
>Interlinked
>DO YOU DREAM ABOUT A QT INTERLINKED?
>Interlinked
>WHAT IS IT LIKE TO HOLD A QT IN YOUR ARMS? INTERLINKED.
>Interlinked
>DO YOU FEEL THAT THERE'S A PART OF YOU THAT'S MISSING? INTERLINKED.
>Interlinked
>WITHIN FEELS INTERLINKED
>Within feels interlinked
>WHY DON'T YOU SAY THAT THREE TIMES: WITHIN FEELS INTERLINKED.
>Within feels interlinked. Within feels interlinked. Within feels interlinked.
>WE'RE DONE WOJAK K, YOU CAN PICK UP YOUR WAIFU BONUS

LOOK AT ME. I AM YOUR WAIFU NOW.

>I also have no idea how Luv tracked K to Deckard considering she should be on the run from the police.
She used the police computers after killing Joshi.

What happened to Expiration dates
Nexus 6 replicants (Roy, etc) had a 4 year lifespan. This was to prevent them from developing emotions. Nexus 7 replicants (Rachel, Deckard if you believe him to be a replicant) had an open ended lifespan and implanted memories to help develop their emotions. Nexus 8 replicants were made after Tyrell's death with open ended lifespans and implanted memories, but the secret to replicant reproduction was lost with Tyrell's death. Nexus 8 models caused the blackout. Wallace makes Nexus 9 replicants, who have open ended lifespans and implanted memories.

>Why does Wallace want to let Replicants breed when he's so paranoid about a revolution and knows that this one child is sparking underground movements?
He wants replicants to breed trillions of replicants to conquer the solar system in his name.

The point of that "message" was just make you feel. They're creating a distopian future where nobody really knows you and nobody needs you, you think you're you but you're nobody, just another Joe.

Is the future of warfare this aesthetic?

nah it's a bunch of 18 year old airforce cadets in a shitty, smelly room using xbone controllers to launch drone strikes at targets they can't even see.

>They're creating a distopian future where nobody really knows you and nobody needs you, you think you're you but you're nobody, just another Joe.
>tfw I feel like I'm already in this future

>Gun just sitting on the ground not locked up, I bet the bolts still in it and its probably loaded or has ammo right next to it.
Seriously for a gun nation why are Americans so fucking stupid with guns?
I think I was 7 when my father first showed me a gun and how to handle a deadly weapon, one of the first things he said was don't tell people who don't need to know.

>No, why would you assume such thing? Were not all weeboo sperglords that collect barbies and jerk off to cartoons

Definitely first day material here.

we're all in this future user, this film is an allegory of our timeline

I dissagree with the your statement about joi not having any feelings towards K. Since she herself suggested to betray her makers by destorying her core systems and rely on the portable device. That sounds like love to me. Plz senpai atleast let me dream and hope a little bit.

Or it can also be interpreted that he realised that despite being able to buy another programmed Joi that's essentially the same it won't be HIS Joi, that almost human connection they had is gone forever.

Very good film.
Lots of time given [read: long running time] to flush out characters and what ties them all together along with some lovely little revelations / misdirection akin to The Usual Suspects.

I was about 10 or 12 when I watched the original Blade Runner and it’s still a film that pulls me back on a rainy day for maximum feels. This was a very well done sequel.

INTERLINKED