youtu.be/tQ7ELpy2M2E
youtube.com/watch?v=oL5FEEhhQsM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm sure he's not going to regret his cringey face tats in a few years

cruelty

Because being vegan is for FAGGOTS

>he doesnt own a homestead
>he doesn't raise his own meat

Yeah and he definitely won't have any issues with all those steroids and his lack of nutrients from being vegan either

>>If he can maintain physique and proper contacts he can continue being a model late into his 50s ~ that's around the time he'll start to RAGRET tattoos... but our technology will be so advance that he'll just be able to get them removed easily.

>>Expects me to feel bad for pigs
>>I only eat grass fed free roaming and massaged bison.
>>B12 deficiency faggot, nature intended you to eat meat

stop larping pussy

>proud of autistic lack of moral integrity and empathy

lel, meatcucks

>>Video is no fun if I can't hear the pig squeal.
>>Still din't address the fact that if you were vegan 100 years ago you'd die from being malnourished.
>>Pretending animals have consciousness and are thus worthy of empathy

>I'll make a tonne of cash being some unknown roiding model who got anime 'eye-scar' tattoos and writing on my forehead
Nigga, he makes enough money to stay on cycle and rent some shitty home/apartment, even shit tier streamers would be making more.
If he isn't living a hard life, then he's a trust fund babby. No way he's swimming in cash in the business department looking like a wannabe Russian mobster

Let me see your sickly green pallid body please.
Be the first vegan to actually post a pic of themselves.

>Shilling vegan youtube nonsense
Soy boys pls go

>I'm a good person because I don't buy animal products
>But I will continue to buy soy, sugar, palm oil, paper and virtually every other commodity that makes my life comfortable, wrecking the rainforest in the process, directly leading numerous species to extinction
>le dumb meat eaters are so cruel to le aninmals :^)

lol wtf. Do you think animals aren't conscious?

Are you that fucking retarded meatcuck?

If you really care about biodiversity and ending animal suffering you would go innawoods and boycott Western civilisation entirely.
Since you aren't you're still in the business of destroying the environment - hence causing animal suffering by proxy.
If you are morally comfortable with all of this, what difference does it make if we kill chickens after they're a month old and eat the carcass? Slaughterhouses are no big deal ethically considering the amount of land we have 'stolen' from thousands of other species and forcing their extinction.

Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:

>Confusing food with pets
Being this out of touch with reality

posting in a troll thread

hi faggots!

youtu.be/tQ7ELpy2M2E

Vegans literally rip defenseless plants out of the ground or pull the plant’s children from their limbs and intentionally eat them before they are dead. In fact, vegans promote the idea of eating their food while it’s still alive.

Look at these pigs being peacefully harvested for bratwurst and tell me this isn’t humane.

humane - having or showing compassion or benevolence

so clearly not humane

The following is 100% true. Every Sunday I eat a pound of thick cut bacon from the local butcher, 5 eggs, and 4 pieces of toast then I go crush my workout an hour later.

I was getting a routine check up 2 weeks ago and my doctor was not only surprised by my good blood pressure but also by my resting heart rate which clocked in at a cool 52bpm.

Get fukd vegan phaggots.

congratulations, you are yet to die

clickity clack

>require an entire multi billion dollar industry to support his lifestyle
>incapable of having friends who don't also have the same dogma 5 inches up their own ass
>weak
>having to spend your entire day cooking to meet all the micro-nutrients while meat-bros go out and enjoy the outdoors
>borderline infertile from malnutrition; won't matter since don't have any other hobbies aside from vegan activism

kek

>implying animals in the wild give a fuck when they're hungry and will eat incapacitated prey dead or alive.

who gives a shit. "humane" is just some judeo-christian dogma that mean nothing.

>>require an entire multi billion dollar industry to support his lifestyle
which industry is that?

Why are vegans posting these videos of abused animals? Really turns me off bacon desu

Nature intended you to spend hours searching for edible berries and mushrooms while drinking unclean water, yet here you are sitting in your room spending 8 hours a day on Veeky Forums while waiting for your mom to bring you chicken tendies.

Hmm, i wonder what most soy is used for? Is it perhaps animal feed?

Do they look like decaying subhumans because of veganism? Wow, I need to eat more meat.

>meatcucks
This never fails to make me chuckle.
If eating meat is being a cuck, then surely the word has lost all meaning.

>Why aren't you vegan yet Veeky Forums?
i'm not a cuck you fucking cuck

>nature intended.
No it did not. People did wjat they did because that was successful. The playing field has changed now. And regardless, what was successful at one point isn't necessarily what is optimized now.

>roid
yeah you can build muscle with veganism!

why do bodybuilders call themselves athletes?

The fuck? they're just male versions of pageant models lmao. GTFO

same way powerlifters call themselves athletes

yeah weightlifters and powerlifters move weight in competition to see who is the best. They don't smile at judges in underwear next to other men

what's your point?

>making decisions by reacting to what other people look like
There's a tism for this I'm sure

>Hahaha ya! Cucks
And then everyone stood up and clapped

>>Still din't address the fact that if you were vegan 100 years ago you'd die from being malnourished.

How is that an argument? Are you saying that there was not an abundance of fresh foods avalible back then that there are today, or that the knowledge of proper nutrition is present and readily accessible to those with internet connections? Regardless that doesnt apply today. 100 years ago you would likely die from the spanish flu or some other disease, die of literal starvation regardless of dietary preference, or simply be deficient in most nutrients regardless of what you ate because of that lack of knowledge in nutrition. The argument doesnt apply today regardless because we dont live 100 years ago. Make an argument for why you cant go vegan and make you, the planet, and humanity a better and healthier place. This troll thread sucks btw

I love vegan gainz (why is his name censored?) Error: Our system thinks your post is spam. Please reformat and try again.

He's looking big nowadays and posting more gym vids.

youtube.com/watch?v=oL5FEEhhQsM

dont buy palm or coconut oil, its never going to be sustainable regardless of the labels. buy locally grown sugar or dont, its not even close to healthy. we grow trees for the sole reason of making paper, but I would agree that we could cut back our paper usage. soy is also unnessacery but can be grown in most places in the midwest, and like 90% of soy goes to animal feed anyways. becoming vegan or reducing your animal product usage would do wonders for you, the human race, and the world. it isnt just about animals dude

because he was spammed on the site for a good while

still haven't gotten the chaosandpain blogger but one day...

>why is his name censored?
He stooped so low as to shill his faggot channel here by samefagging and making shitty inflaming bait (even antivegan) threads every single fucking day. Half the catalog was vegan bullshit and even the word "vegan" was filtered for a while back in 2015

umad meat boi

i honestly didnt even see that much spam but maybe just subconciously filtered it out. How do we know he spammed it himself and it wasnt some retard doing it on his own accord? also that authoritynutrition guys needs to go and stay go

at that fucking twig?
I got a few vegan buddies who laugh at this loud piece of shit.

And didn't he claim he lifted for 8 years (back then) but his squat was still at 2pl8 or something?
At least he's not green anymore tho..

>How do we know he spammed it himself
Whoever was spamming it would snap every few days and admit his channel was getting views nonetheless and that he enjoyed watching Veeky Forums go apeshit.

You don't care about animals or people.
You simply want people to give you a pat on the back for how you eat and to feel good about yourself for eating in a particular way.

It's not particularly healthy and it's no going to make you live longer then a health conscious omnivore. And you end up causing just as much death to animals as someone who eats meat. As a matter of fact the amount of human lives ruined and lost to put the veggies on your plate is staggering.

all it took was him fucking his knee up and not being able to ride his bike, and switching to a high protein vegan diet

lol, meatcucks triggered by altruism

>waaa you can't become a bodybuilder if you're vegan

have you fucks stopped to ask yourself why it's necessary to become a bodybuilder?

you must have serious body image issues if you want to look that big

>real vegans real
k

>choosing to be vegan

Can you imagine never eating another hamburger again, ever? One of those guilty pleasure burgers that are 2 buns with beef and a bunch of other delicious greasy shit between them. I live in the Midwest and there’s a mom and pop hamburger place that raises their own beef and has the most amazing sloppy cheese and beef and bacon and anything else you want to cram in hamburgers. They have jalapeño slices fried in bacon fat. Jesus H, you only get one life and you choose to live a vegan life. What the fuck?

>being this fat

>Can you imagine never eating another hamburger again, ever?
I ate a vegan hamburgers last Friday.
>but muh cheese
waaah waaaah waaaah

Literally how have we had the 87th vegan thread this month but no one is able to come up with an actual argument against it.

It's fucking gay lol

>Vegan
>Still lives in US, using iphone and getting youtube money
>Not cares about poor african children or another poor people in 3rd world countries
Why?

>that awkward moment when you realize pigs are more intelligent than dogs
b-but muh evil chinks eat my poor doggo puppers amirite?

"constapation removed instantly in 2 weeks"
>Instantly
>2 weeks
Pick one :s

>lives in US
is that not vegan anymore
>using iphone
yea pretty shitty, you have a point (somewhat)
>getting youtube money
kys commie
>doesn't care about poor people
yea I don't care about you. is that not vegan?

Thanks for giving me an excuse to post this. Gonna pick up a pork tenderloin on the way home just for (You)

i'll consider going more plant based diet, but never full plant based because meat is still an healthy option. i would prefer wild game over industry meat however.

i was waiting to hear where they get their macro's, they never did.
>do shitty job at promoting veganism.

if you can't figure out how to hit your macros on a vegan diet, then you're a severely dumb cunt

>45g protein for 1060 calories
l m f a o

Actually I raise my own meat quite often.

Vegan food tastes like shit.

>hey veganbros I just found a new food it’s called barkofsomedhittree man it’s bland but we’ll add tons... fuck tons of spices to make it seemingly palatable. Fuck meat cucks! Amirite?

this only proves that without meat you will need tofu, seitan or protein powder to hit your protein goals without getting fatter

All of those are healthier than meat

Thank you based vegan.

umad, meatcucks

You need meat protein for max gainz!!

Jesus christ this is sad

The midget from GoT is a vegas?

Childhood is eating meat
Adulthood is being vegan
Transcendence is being vegetarian and only buying local produce

meat industry is disgusting

he is actually

It is indeed, but on the other hand those animals only exist because of the meat industry. If we stop eating meat, we'll also stop raising cattle and pigs, and they would disappear.

Ate a Vegan burger last week that tasted better than any Meat one i ever ate. One of the best tastes i ever had in fact. Probably a little more healthy even since it isnt loaded with saturated fat

Good. A life of captivity and suffering isn't worth living.

your dog wont try to eat you alive if you fall down though

Because meat is both tasty and affordable.

Vegan equivalents to what I get in meat is only 1 or the other and never both.

Find me something as a good as chicken that's vegan in terms of flavor, price and ease of prep and I will consider your lifestyle.

Because I choose not to.
Yes the meat indiatrity is cruel, so is the dairy industry.
So is tobacco, so are sweat shops.
Anything mass produced at the expense of life is cruel & unusual. But a handful of people isn’t going to change the world. The human race is poison, we’ve squandered the gift of life & are so involved inour decadent self indulgent lifestyles that very few still care.
I respect vegans choices, truly. Raising awareness isn’t a bad thing either, But don’t force that shit on people like some do. It’s not going to make a difference in the end. All we can do is satisfy our moral agenda by way of saying “I don’t do this, I don’t do that” feel sated in that. Just continue on with life.

loads of things are as affordable if not more than chicken. also, try eating the chicken without seasonings

Whew. Good thing you dodged that question user. You almost had to use intelligent thought. Can't have that!

>Because I choose not to.
your "choice" is taking the "choice" away from someone else
>Yes the meat indiatrity is cruel, so is the dairy industry.
your point?
>So is tobacco, so are sweat shops.
your point?
>Anything mass produced at the expense of life is cruel & unusual.
why are you contributing to it then?
>But a handful of people isn’t going to change the world.
every vegan saves 200+ animals a year by not eating meat. add that all up for every vegan and that's a load of animals that don't have to die unnecessarily. you don't think that's changing the world?
>The human race is poison, we’ve squandered the gift of life & are so involved inour decadent self indulgent lifestyles that very few still care.
you obviously don't
>I respect vegans choices, truly.
I don't respect yours
>Raising awareness isn’t a bad thing either, But don’t force that shit on people like some do.
watch some ads on the tv, bro or just walk down the street. count the meat industry's ads versus plant-based and then tell me about forcing things on others
>It’s not going to make a difference in the end. All we can do is satisfy our moral agenda by way of saying “I don’t do this, I don’t do that” feel sated in that. Just continue on with life.
you're so edgy dude

But the results are mmmm mmmmm good.

I owe my gains to Mr. Cow, Mr. Chicken, and Mr. Pig.

what are you, a child? your problems are your problems. you want something as good as chicken, you go and find it. if not, be a piece of shit and eat your chicken

>Mfw veganfags

Translation:

>vegan food tastes like spiced bark and grass. There is no equivalent to actual real food so we have to larp about great the shit tier bark and grass we eat tastes even though we secretly crave a Tbone and some chicken tendies.

Translation:
>hurr durr I don't even english

The best thing with being a meat eater is the versatility. Pretty much everything from insects to whales is made of meat!
And when all those are depleted, we can eat those vegans. Animal intelligence qualifies as animal, right?

I’m the edgy one?
Topkek
Those 200 animals a year you save, what happens to them? Oh yeah they live and die like everything else having contributed nothing, living and dying like everything else on this planet.
I bet you’re the sort of person who’s so militant with their vegan bullshit fad agenda.
Could be wrong, but based on your reply your another angsty faggot who justifies their trendy lifestyle with rhetoric.
You tell me, show me the evidence of your lifestyle making anything of a difference.
I literally pity you, you’ll live and die an angry little edgelord shouting into the ether thinking you have Made some superior choice in lif, then you’ll die.
Also with regards to any point im making with the comparisons to other industries is just that, they’re equally as bad.
But people indulge them.
Stay triggered though, I’m sure if the animals chose to rise against us they’d consider your moral choice and smug opinions.

Y R U so mad bruh?

>healthy since it isnt loaded with saturated fat
You know what else is loaded with saturated fat? Human breast milk.

All vegans should buy soy mild for their children, to make sure their offspring gets a healthy dose of the vegan lifestyle and no bad fats.

If they did that the kids would die befo.... oh wait. All the vegan kids die off and then there be no more vega.... I see! Nice ploy. We should keep it under wraps.

>Bodybuilder
>Athlete
Ahahahahahaha even powershitters are more of an athlete