Do you have a smart watch Veeky Forums?

Do you have a smart watch Veeky Forums?

I use it to keep track of my calories, currently bulking btw.

Other urls found in this thread:

thepaleodiet.com/carbs-wreck-the-brain/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If I call obvious bait out, did I get meta-baited? Was this part of your master plan?

?
Well, those watches are sort of expensive and you don't really need them, but still, I'm curious about if other anons use them for Veeky Forums things.

Post routine bro

I use Fitbit and their apps for calorie/macro tracking.

I probably could have lived without the watch. It's a glorified pedometer to me. Sometimes it's nice to see my HR.

There's a stigma that only fat people use those things.

This was going on in /b/ also

I have a fitbit charge 2, it's pretty cool but not needed by any means. I really like it

GOMAD bro ?

You're funny! Thanks for the laugh. The (yous) on me.

I mostly do bench and the usual stuff.
I didn't fell for the cardio meme so I don't hurt my gains. I'm currently on a bit of a bulk.

They’re not very accurate for measuring your calories burned. They can as inaccurate as 20% to 90%.

>thinks cardio will hurt his gains

Just how new are you? Do you even lift, bruh?

You do realize that in order for you to counter your gains you’d have to run a fucking marathon, right? 30 minutes of cardio isn’t going to counter your gains. I do cardio 4 times a week and still add mass.

Cardio is literally a meme for faggots and women.

Enjoy not being able to walk by the time you are 60.

>high impact cardio is the only cardio
>implying

There are people on fit right now who actually believe this

>soyboys trying to justify their homosexual practices

Just stop larping as a deer running from a wolf and grow some fucking balls.

>being this stupid

Literally how retarded are you? I bet you dropped out of high school, didn’t you?

Good goyim, just leave lifting to tyrone, gotta run fast!

Upon first glance, I thought her fatass was sitting in a hospital bed flaunting a Fitbit.

>this coming from a guy who probably squats three times a week
lmao

Ahh you’re an underaged poster. I bet you imagine yourself as a mighty wolf as you listen to Pantera while you “lift” in your high school’s weight room.

It's okay to be angry, mates.
You do the running, as the cuck you are, and I do the hitting.

Let that sink in. You run from me, and I stand my ground. I don't need cardio, I don't need to run, my fights end fast.

Cardiofags are literally screaming their cuck personality and cowardness.

Several studies indicate that one of the largest contributors to long life is leg strength

No one’s angry. We’re all laughing at your utter stupidity and hoping you really are an underaged poster because if you really are an adult.... wew laddy.

You do realize you can lift AND run, right?

>faints after throwing 6 punches
>heart muscle severely underworked
>dies from cardiac arrest
>probably "strongfat" meme
kill yourself

More like
>throws one punch
>sents you to the hospital

Enjoy those sour grapes soyboy

Yeah, jack of all trades, master of none. Enjoy subpar gains.

It's so fucking retarded.

>hurr i run le fast xd

So you getting along with your mom’s new husband? She make you call him “dad” yet? You getting excited about trick or treating? It’s coming up you know!

Ok sweetie you should probably start paying attention to your teacher now.

More like
>dodges your consecutive punches before you faint
fuckboy

Holy shit look at those subpar gains.

>falling for bait this fucking obvious

It's October, user. Summer is over.

>literally no arguments
Thanks for playing. You lose.
I'm not a nigger so I don't need to run from the cops.
bait=!facts
>literally no arguments
Thanks for playing. You lose.

Honey, you should be more respectful to adults. Does your mom let you talk to her new husband like this?

Hey dumbass you really are stupid aren't you?
enjoy your heart attack walking up the stairs or up a hill because you listen to ass hats on fit who have zero knowledge about the subject.
Btw fatty, i do cardio 5 times a week and have no problems with my knees or back. I also have 11% bodyfat. Better than you fatty.

>muh heart attack meme

Unlikely on a paleo diet.
>still no arguments but felt need to reply again
Buttblasted.

>Unlikely on a paleo diet.
hahaha, you really are all kinds of stupid. Low test faggot with no brains.

but I'm still cutting...

No Caleb, again, no one here is mad. We’re laughing at you.

>low test
Lmao, is this the current state of Veeky Forums?
It's the other way around you cockmunching faggot, carbs turn you into a literal low IQ, low test soyboy. Fuck off.
Sorry, don't know what meme is that.

i just wanted a slim watch desu, and it was only 20 quid, plus it tells u when ur phones ringing which is cooler than a pedometer and a pretend calorie calculator.

>I use it to keep track of my calories
I'm impressed the display on that is capable of showing that many numbers.

What a fucking bear claw!

>It's the other way around you cockmunching faggot, carbs turn you into a literal low IQ, low test soyboy. Fuck off.

LMAO at you. You have no idea what you are talking about low test fag boy. You are getting nowhere fast. Good luck with that wimp. come back after the heart attack .
Everyone here is laughing at you becuase you are a big joke.

Bear mode bro.

Alright running sissy, you have 5 minutes to explain how paleo leads to low t.

>Bear mode bro.
KEK

Im not google you faggot you'll drop dead soon so don't worry about it. Enjoy your faggy meme diet

Thought so soybo. You just ran away when someone asked you for proofs of your memetic asspull. Like a true cardiofag.

On the other hand, carbwhores get literal brain damage, scientifically proven.

LOL ok stupid not true at all. Enjoy the heart attack soon. Oh by the way, you are a fat ass with no knowledge. Nice bait thread little boy.

>u stupid xd
>not true at all

thepaleodiet.com/carbs-wreck-the-brain/

Blown the fuck out. Just get running and beat it.

>thepaleodiet.com/carbs-wreck-the-brain/
hmm, im gonna take a source that's completely bias against carbs and other diets. Next you'll be citing Wikipedia as a source. Are you really that stupid you fucking little teenager? I'd tell you to run along, but i bet noone in your fat family has ever run. Heart attack boy.

It sources all his claims to scientific studies. The sources are below the article.

You are retarded but it's okay. Too many carbs have left you with -30 IQ.

Yea ok. Still not buying into your stupid bullshit You and your retarded diet. have fun in heart attack land kid. im finished with a redneck fatboy like you.

>yeah okay, not buying into stupid scientifical facts
>u redneck

To be honest, I'm honored to be called a redneck by a literal mentally retarded skinny soyboy running faggot. Now get the fuck out of here.

What are steroids? The post

>citing biased source
>cites cherry-picked studies
your theory doesnt even fit with evolution like if carbs are bad for the brain then why did we forage and farm carbs for thousands of years? like cmon dude

mirin dirty bulk, you're gonna be swole like pianoman when you cut

My gf has one & gets into all of these challenges. I'm into running, so when we go to the gym together, I'll put the damn thing on & spike her stats. Gotta get that W.

>biased
No.
>cherry picked
Not really, but even so, what?
>your theory doesnt even fit with evolution like if carbs are bad for the brain then why did we forage and farm carbs for thousands of years? like cmon dude

Because it was less dangerous to farm than to hunt, and because it allowed for a sedentary lifestyle in which you didn't need to spend the majority of the day chasing animals. Doesn't mean carbs are better than animals though.

Use your brain.

>diet changes from mainly protein and animal fats to 80s antifat pro-carb craze
>diabetes, cancer, lower average iq and obesity increasing exponentially since then

I mean, it doesn't take a genius, does it?

IQ has been increasing over time
Cancer from carcinogens
Diabetes and Obesity are from overeating

you're an idiot

I bought a Garmin Forerunner back in a days when I was a marathon runner. Now I only use it in the gym, just to measure time between sets since I leave my phone at the locker room

Not gonna bother, go ahead and be wrong, you don't deserve better.

Wife got me a Gear S2 for my birthday and the thing feels awful to wear. I can't put it on for more than 20 minutes without getting a rash and having to take it off.

It's a big, bulky overly expensive watch that has to be charged daily. You're better off getting a cheap digital watch from wal-mart.

that reminds me of growing up in the south.
man i love pigs feet and bbq