Which is better?

What's better:
A. Look like a dyel but be very strong and outlift big guys.
B. Be average looking with average lifts.
C. Be big but lift very little numbers, dyels oulift you.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14177196
youtube.com/watch?v=qhDTcxcV0u8
youtube.com/watch?v=lHbjNos1Zy0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

strawpoll.me/14177196

strength>looks

Because when things go bad, you'll always be able to wreak someone's face before they wreak yours.

C
>genetically a big guy
>get stronger
>get even bigger
>become far bigger than those of equal strength size
not even up for debate

when things go bad a 135lb boxer will leave you comatose and your precious squat means absolutely nothing

That's a pretty common meme, no /reddit/ points for you.

>thinking le boxing means shit on a proper streetfight
>muh ring rulez

Do you realize how stupid you sound? As long as you are natty strength ~ size

Not necessarily true. There's a guy at my guy twice my size but we still deadlift the same amount and I don't think the guy is roiding.

>because your average dirtbag is a trained fighter

You forgot
>because there will be no improvised weapons or anything that can be used against you from the enviroment since it won't be a boxing ring

Must be one of those guys who also buys into the martial arts meme.

how do I achieve bane mode?

Definitely C. The fact is, if you look jacked, you are guaranteed to a have a base level of functional strength. I knew a guy in highschool that was basically A and I felt really bad for him.

It would be extremely gainful.

Gane?

For you.

of course the first, if you a dyel but strong af you could become a boxer, wrestler, sprinters, anything that requires pound for pound strenght

No one cares how much other people lift
This big guy at my gym does incline dumbell presses with 140s and I couldn't give less of a fuck. Same with the dyel-looking SS enthusiast that squats 4 plates. Good for you but no one is miring

A

If you can actually move heavy weight and aren't fat as hell, there should be no way you look DYEL.

D. Be a big guy with huge strength, power and endurance
Don't settle for less

The only thing you’re “wreaking” is spelling.

cope

youtube.com/watch?v=qhDTcxcV0u8
youtube.com/watch?v=lHbjNos1Zy0

if you want to improve your chances in a fight, train boxing or wrestling or bjj or muay thai or something, lift as a supplement to that