Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hNFPvj6uNqs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AF is a joke but blue sip is ok.
Navy vet sippin a mean bean java.

Silly user, sips are for idiots.

>be on Veeky Forums
>kneels for sips

Yeeesssss good goym. Fill your body with water chaulk full of nothing but chemicals. Gooooood goym.

>be on Veeky Forums
>drinks cancer causing chemicals because ā€œIā€™m cool.ā€

>be on Veeky Forums
>>assume I don't want cancer

Shouldn't you have a reflector belt around that can? Your NCOIC would have something to say about that.

Ait @ Fort Gordon reporting in. Soldier sipping on a purple sip

The can is naturally reflective

>tfw all blue sips are sold out at the MCX

If the Navy wears ocean colored camoflauge why doesn't the Air Force wear sky colored camoflauge?

Im a admin marine reservist and i make fun of mt friends in oki constantly

get the pink one, looks delicious

We don't do cool uniforms, we just decorate them with meaningless medals.

>Marine Corps undersupplied as always

Wow I fucking hate you and I don't even know who you are

Fuck you

t. Salty meathead grunt

Cause when you fall off a boat you land in the water but when you fall out of a plane you land of the ground

Unless you flying over water

>Air Force
>military

lel

There's ground under the water, dumbass.

What should I do with all my desert cammies?

I'm sorry you're a brainlet.

Lol weekend boot pog really? Y even join lmao

Do we even have the technology for this?

muh "chemicals"
water is a chemical too, you fucking imbecile.

There's molten rock under that so give me one good reason why we don't have Lava Cams

>Navy talking shit on airforce
El oh El

>Lava Cams
Jews wont allow it, itd be to powerful
Give me one good reason I shouldnt?
Also if youre in the marines congratulations on joining the worst branch for no other reason than to stroke your little ego.

turn them into a kilt

I've had like three today and pretty sure im trying to end it at this point..

You /pol/ babs are becoming paranoid.

>best history
>best uniforms
>practically never loses battles

>worst branch
???

>>best history
100% untrue, thats opinion based not tangible
>>best uniforms
Also opinion based, and again not tangible just more ego stroking, youre proving my point moron
>>practically never loses battles
Not true and again youre living off past glory, again proving my point

>worst branch
Yep, retention rate is the lowest, everyone gets out cause of how bad it sucks.
Even though they have the lwoest retention rate they also have the slowest promotion rate, worst bonuses and least funding so they have the shittiest equipment.
Any job you get in the marines you can get a better version of it in the army or navy where youll promote faster, learn more and work with actual good euipment.
Now tell me braindead friend whats your job in the marines and ill tell you what job you should have taken instead in the army or navy.

You only get promoted slowly if you're a shitbag

What's it like being in the airforce? Thinking about trying to join as an officer since I'm all educated and shit.

Not the best sip... americano is always good tho. Who else IF and sip? I F S I P B O Y S

At least I can do pull-ups you squid fuck

Find me one guy who isn't in the Army who thinks this looks better than some USMC Dress Blue Alphas/Bravos.

doesnt it have enough calories to break a fast?
like 12 pr can or smth?

> t. enrolled in the first thing he saw after highschool

>You only get promoted slowly if you're a shitbag
Grow a brain and realize its still slower than you would in the other branches.
Again what job did you get in the marines cause literally no matter what it is theres a better version in another service.
Great, so can I cause I lift in my free time. Hold onto "muh pride" cause thats literally all you have. Again same propostition, tell me what job you have in the marines and ill tell you a better version.
>Find me one guy who isn't in the Army who thinks this looks better than some USMC Dress Blue Alphas/Bravos.
Youve never been in the mil fi you think this actually matters. At most you wear your dress uniform a hand ful of times a year and when you do its a fucking hassle and you cant wait to get it off. Also the army is bringing back the pink and greens so youll have lost the argument soon enough. But again it doesnt even matter cause if you choose a military branch based off fashion youre a retarded faggot.

Pretty much the best you can do. It's mostly not a combative branch. Quality of life is best. We have the best stuff and facilities. Most of the people you work with aren't completely braindead.

It's the best if you care about quality of life, serving your country and not dying. If you prefer to be a casualty then join the Army or Marines.

fucking, this.

Are you salty because you're not permitted to wield a sword?

just checked and says zero cal, dont recommend this one. Not the best flavor, but it was $1 so i figured what the hell might try it.

>if you choose a military branch based off fashion youre a retarded faggot.
It's soo silly that people do this. You barely wear that shit, and you should care about career goals more.

Lemonade sips are pure sex

>POGs talking shit about POGs

The fact that you're serving for a paycheck is probably why the Taliban have noted the difference between soldiers and Marines on patrol.

Honestly The Air Force Uniform should just be a Tuxedo

>Are you salty because you're not permitted to wield a sword?
Are you salty because you're not permitted to have a brain?
exactly, anytime someone mentions uniforms its immediately obvious theyre still in high school
Unless youre a ranger fuck off cause being basic infantry is a complete joke and you know it.
>The fact that you're serving for a paycheck is probably why the Taliban have noted the difference between soldiers and Marines on patrol.
Let me propose 2 situations to you retard, in situation A you do your job and make 10$ and in situation B you do the exact same job but make 5$. Youre chastising me for making 10 instead of 5. This is the perfect case study of how stupid marines are. They take pride in fucking themselves over on purpose and theyre damn proud of it.

AF admin troop here. Just wanted to say I appreciate Marines. If it weren't for them, someone would have to put a gun in my hands and push me out a plane when all I want to do is send emails 9-5 and go to the gym 5 days a week

>Air Force
Take your shitty uniforms and stolen tax dollars somewhere else faggot

Why all the bickering. You guys should be united and get ready to take on me, the final boss.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHA

I mean first maybe learn how to spell, and then move on to chemistry as quickly as possible.

>Tiger Stripe
>>Shitty

Top KEK, user, our uniforms really are the best

Nothing beats USMC woodlands. Just to rub it in, that's all we wear now.

Looks like actual shit

kek

>US marine
youtube.com/watch?v=hNFPvj6uNqs

Nuh uh

>he hasn't changed his settings to 0 gravity
Lmao pleb

Nothing beats Crye Combats faggot. Fuck your stupid ass camo

Nice slanted pockets. Couldn't figure out how to bend your wrists, huh?

I'll have you know I can accurately engage a target at over 500 meters

No, because we don't limp our wrists for anyone, faggot

H-hey guys.. I'm uhh well I'm a civilian and I haha .. I sure do enjoy me some Sips

Hooyah Navy

I'll have you know My wrists are quite sturdy

We all died for your right to SIP freely. Please kill yourself

Blousing strap life

>Muh iron sights
This meme needs to die

Where in California are you stationed?

I'm stuck on an annex base to Point Loma, in C school.

29 palms ftw

sips literally cause brain cancer

Meh, I got health insurance

Hey, at least you're in San Diego and not stuck in some shitty Texas border town

>tfw I'm from Texas and just miss home

Did you slash open that can?
And damn no crow on your cover, time to study.

Also rate?
I was stationed at 32nd street i loved going to point loma. You an STG?

Ah the "every marine is a MARSOC delta seal sniper" myth. I can sip to that

Well Texas will still be Texasing when you get back

>all these boots ITT
>not one mention of the most coveted sip in the military

>imagine not being stuck at Ramstein afb.

What are the states like my fellow milfags. I've forgotten.

Banned.

You all don't know about the REAL sips. .99$ each

I'm in the air force and 95% are cuck faggots. 5% are legit and I'm proud to be in a service with them, but I don't blame people for saying the air force is bullshit. Everyone thinks they're fucking captain America or something when all they do is tighten some bolts or give some speeding tickets.

>energy fuel
Sounds like something a marine would say

STG, picking up 3rd next month.

On fire

You leave your ship to go back to C school or have you not even been to SEA yet? You need to get some deployements under your belt punk.

Lucky cunt. Everyone here wants orders overseas. Only people enjoying it are people in washington, cali, and florida. From what i see/hear

AEF contract, 2 extra years in exchange for 3rd class out of C school. No shit I need deployments, I'd just kill to know where I'm going. No orders yet.

>I'd just kill to know where I'm going. No orders yet.
You want to be on a cruiser or destroyer. Nothing else, trust me.

Drink something that wont cause cancer faggot