Do I bulk or cut?

Pretty soon ill be finishing my SS linear progression and ive gotten fairly strong. Ive also gotten fairly fat. Ill do some stats for simplicity's sake. Im 180cm tall. Weight listed is all for 5 reps.
Start of SS:
BW: 70kg
Bfat: 20-22%
Squat:70kg
Deadlift:90kg
Bench:60kg
Press:40kg

Now:
BW:87kg
Bfat:25%
Squat: 125kg
Deadlift:150kg
Bench:90kg
Press:60kg

So my lifts have improved a lot and all but ive gotten noticeably fatter. Im planning on stopping SS when I reach a 3 plate squat, a 2 plate bench and a 3 and a half plate deadlift. Until now weights are still fairly easy.
So when should I stop my linear progression? Where will it likely finish?
Should i cut after im done with ss? I dont wanna be a fatso.
Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

thinkeatlift.com/how-much-body-fat-you-have/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>BW:87kg
>Bfat:25%
You fucked up son. If you cut you will easily drop down into the low 70s if not high 60s. Cutting isn't a straight conversion of % - fat next time work out your tdee and don't go crazy on the bulk eating junk food every day.

>BF:25%

yikes...

I haven't been bulking with junk food. Ive eating healthy shit but a fuck ton of it. I dont wanna get crazy lean, I prioritize having big lifts over abs but I dont wanna be a fatass either. Still, i dont look fat right now but i definetly dont look lean either.

Btw, I get my bf % out of a digital scale I have. You input your height and then since it knows your weight it tells you your bf%. Idk how accurate that thing is. 25% seems a little too much.

Cut or bulk?

bulk you peclet

>i dont look fat
25%

Pick one

I understand you started high but you should have cut to the low teen % and then bulk up. It is a long tough road back from here for you. I'm trying to give you serious advice I made the same mistake and there is no denying you are fat. Even if you were to cut down to 15% which would only give you the slightest abdominal definition you would have to lose 10% which would be 10kg or more of total mass and at 0.5kg loss a week would take you 20 weeks, close to six months.
Do you really want to cut for that long?

>I understand you started high but you should have cut to the low teen % and then bulk up. It is a long tough road back from here for you.
From what I have seen, there is always people who tell skinny fat people to do "SS+gomad". That is probably why skinnyfat people keep showing up here after having bulked to simply fat, lifting something close to 1/2/3/4.

Your call on this one bruh, you ain't fat or shredded, you want to be bigger or leaner in the immediate future?

bulk for gods sake

Shit I should cut for 6 months?
Pic aint that flattering but Its what i look like atm.

Most definitely didnt do gomad lmao

Here is a website that has reference pictures for people with low amount of muscles: thinkeatlift.com/how-much-body-fat-you-have/ - it is possible that you are sub-20% bodyfat, and you can lose around 1% BF per week if cutting properly. So it is possible you hit the target sooner.

Whether you should actually go ahead with a cut: man, look at your gut and love handles and think about it.

>working hard at the gym to look aesthetically worse on purpose

I have similar stats to yours, I weigh 90 kg and I am currently cutting. I would advise you the same.

Yeah, your priority is cutting until you're sub 15% friend.

I've been cutting on a 50/30/20 diet with heavy lifts 3 times a week for a month and have lost 7lbs, but no visible bf% difference. 5"7 132 skinnyfat dyel. Pic is from 6th of this month. Doing anything wrong?

Yeah lift more often than 3 days a week you lazy bum

Forgot to say I'm running heavy compounds each lift day and doing a day of cardio and HIIT? I thought this would burn fat and it has kinda. What routine would u suggest user?

3 times is fine you ass, let him do what he wants

Yeah but wouldnt cutting halt my strength development?

3 times a week is fine IF you are running a full body routine. Going 3 times a week and doing PPL or any other split is a waste of time.
Also you're not gonna see much progress in a month anyway breh

Ya didnt see it was just a month... a month is nothing, you've lifted 12 times so far...

it's the SS 3x5 compounds I've been running as I've been lead to believe the Strength training accelerates fat loss as opposed to a bro split/hypertrophy, only concern is the prog overload

Yes, aside from any technique improvements and / or CNS adaptations.

It's a dangerous path to just care about strength - you may end up permabulking. I have a friend who has been 30%+ bodyfat since his teens because he never wants to cut and see his lifts drop. I guess you need to decide what is more important for you, both in the long and the short term - the raw strength, or stuff being lower bodyfat brings like better hormonal balance, being able to run and fuck better and so on.

Just note that the more you stick to bulking, the longer it will take for you to cut down eventually.

You make a very strong point. Ill finish SS, do a hypertrophy cycle with maintanance calories and then straight up cup.

>for a month
Come back in 6 months you impatient POS.