/fat/ to Veeky Forums stories

Anyone notice many changes in how they're treated since getting Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2nCAqoFULek
reddit.com/r/Fat2CHAD/
youtube.com/watch?v=8af0QPhJ22s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I used to be the fat weirdo who was kinda funny. Now I'm the fit weirdo who's creepy.

Yea I get mired all the time by women.

Yes, people treat you like shit when you're fat and everyone wants your attention when you're fit.

The worst are trendy liberal women that share shit against fat shaming from buzzfeed all day. They're like those girls that would pretend to be friends with the retarded kid in class for brownie points.

Since I lost the weight and random girls purposefully sit next to me and move themselves into my personal space in a college classroom and open themselves up to approach. When I was 90lbs overweight, nobody would ever sit next to me unless forced to by lack of space.

>/fat/
>smoke weed with friends
>cute gf
>unhappy with myself

>Veeky Forums
>drink protein shakes alone
>no gf
>unhappy with myself and missing my ex

>"why is he so silent? that's so creepy" -> "why is he so silent? he's so mysterious!"
>cashier girls light up when they see me and sometimes pack my groceries even though there's no line or anything
>lot of eye fucking from girls and fondling their hair, "accidentally" bumping into me etc
>some of them approach me in the middle of the day at the gym or on the streets (I either spill my spaghetti or give them the cold shoulder every time)
>+35 women are so aggressive that I have to carry a rape whistle with me
>it's basically impossible to have and maintain male friendships because eventually they bring their girlfriends/wives along and they immediately start hitting on me (eye fucking, footsie under the table, hugs when we meet, trying to exchange phone numbers because of some "project", trying to get physical contact every chance they get)
>when I make eye contact with other men, they immediately look down and whenever they are walking towards me on the street, they always change the side instead of me

2/5

Not recommended

Yes

Since I lost the weight and random girls purposefully sit next to me and move themselves into my personal space in a college classroom and open themselves up to approach. When I was 90lbs overweight, nobody would ever sit next to me unless forced to by lack of space.

I had long hair and no muscle at 6'5 and i was basically treated the same.

>Haircut
>Lose fat
>Mild gains

Feels like little changes but i notice i'm one of the first person a girl will set next to when the solo seats are taken instead of the last, every time.

bunch of dudes start conversations with me and watch me lift sometimes. This is not what i wanted

You feel better when you lose weight
People give you more respect and look at your differently
You can carry yourself a different way and realize that you are not the fat guy in the room anymore
You also realize that (for some people) the mistakes you make will be with you forever, the loose skin is terrible and I will probably have about 5-10lbs of loose skin from each leg by the time I've hit below 200lbs

>Yes, people treat you like shit when you're fat and everyone wants your attention when you're fit.
Can confirm. Was 250+ and now sit at 173, and the difference is night and day.

>Oh user, it's because you gained confidence, the true beauty was in you all along
Complete horseshit. The people who say this have never been on the ugly side of the fence.

its better than i ever could have imagined...

yeah right, what are your stats/lifts?

>school in inner city
>fat
>constant harassment by the black kids
>physical beatings nobody does anything about
>get fit
>nobody harasses me verbally anymore
>nobody runs up and slams me to a wall or punches me in the head for no reason anymore

Honestly, part of the reason was also that I was white but now that I'm not a fat fuck I get harassed way less.

A lot more attention from girls and guy, but most of the attention comes from fat women.

Work as an engineer and our sales team is made up of mostly fat middle aged women. Routinely hear them talking about my arse and they have pool running on which one will get a date with me, they'll make inappropriate remarks all the time and on a few occasions one of them has grabbed my arse by "mistake". Can't be arsed to report it to HR and cause drama though I know if the tables were turned I'd be fired within seconds.

Still a nerdy guy some my friend group if mostly nerdy /r9k/ guys and I'm noticing a lot of hate when I meet their friends or I'm out with them. The typical "he's probably a meathead" "probably on roids" or my personal favourite "You're just a gym fagoot, you wouldn't even know how to please a woman" from a guy who's obese girlfriend was hitting on me right in front of him.

What's rather depressing is that the girls I'm into "alternative/hippie" chicks aren't interested in big guys with muscles. I have a lot of luck with the fake tits blonde bimbo with plastic nails, but I find them so un-attractive that I'll say anything to get them away from me and it doesn't work. Was at a bar last Halloween and told one bimbo that "I don't honestly think Hitler did anything wrong when you compare the massacres produced by the white race as a whole" and she replied with the typical "Yeh totally" whilst rubbing my arm

>Pretend to be friends with the retarded Kid for Brownie points.

Holy shit this fucking shit pisses me off so bad.
>Be me in Elementary school, move to new state. Sad as fuck cause no friends
>Retarded kid named Gideon is the only kid who will talk to me.
>Gideon fucking loves frogs. Will literally catch them and put them in a ziplock bag to bring to school.
>Shows me his dead frog collection in his desk.
>DudeThat'sGrossAsShit.jpeg
>He would bring me presents every couple of months because he thought it was my birthday.
>Once brought me a vhs tape of The Land Before Time.
>Find out later he just fucking stole it from the library.
>Fast forward to high school. I have a friend group now. Play sports. Lift on occasion because my friends and I like to fuck around after school.
>Still say hi to Gideon whenever I see him. Never hung out outside of school or anything, but we're bros.
>Occasionally sit with him at lunch, pick him for my team in gym when I can, try and make him feel included because he's the only one that did the same to me back in the day.
>Dumb bitch Janna comes along. Cunt moved to town a year ago from really rich area. Has 9/10 body from playing vollyball but 5/10 face.
>Starts telling people she "wants to win most popular and everybody's friend" in senior year book.
>Makes a point to say hi to him really loud during lunch and occasionally takes selfies with him.
>Later telling her friends how bad he smells and how the Instagram post better get a lot of likes.
>Couple of weeks later it gets out that there's going to be a random locker search for drugs.
>She sits with him at lunch and is talking quietly to him now.
to be continued...

You sound like a friend I used to work with. He was super popular with the girls, but a huge fucking nerd. And he could say fucking anything and no one cared. It was pretty hilarious

>talking to girls about hitler
Fit privilege right here folks

nice fantasy bro

>Later see him in the hall way acting goofy as fuck. He tells me Janna said she would give him a blowjob if he holds on to something for her.
>This dumb fucking cunt gave him her weed just before the search.
>Warn him to go flush it, he's hypnotized by the thought of getting his dick wet, won't do it.
>They search all the lockers
>Don't see Gideon at school the next day, or the next week, or the next month.
>Finally figured out what happened to him...
>Got busted with the weed, usually just a short suspension and a stern talking to by the cops, not a huge deal at the time...
>The police also found a bunch of ziplock bags with rotten fucking frogs in them. Some recognizable still, but plenty not
>Gideon's kicked out of school
>Never saw too much of him again, although the rumor was he started smoking a lot of pot.
>Saw his name in the obituaries the other day for heroin overdose.

I went from getting being treated as a punchline to being treated as a fuckboi

>Literally only fat kid in highschool
>Entire school is scholar athlete rich white kids
>Lose bunch of weight and start lifting
>Start getting respect from faggot normie friends who treated me like piss and are all fat alcoholics
>King normie faggot asks me to "bounce" at his 21st birthday party
>Half assed party in apartment dorm where nobody is 21
>I don't drink
>Basically just stand by the liquor table in tight security shirt
>5/10 chubby college girl walks up to me
>"So are you actually a bouncer?"
>Tell her I am and ask for her ID
>"I'm not 21..."
>Point to door
"There's the door."
>She leaves with her friends
>Later on convince some drunk freshman I'm an exchange student from Berlin
>Girl that was supposed to meet me there never shows up
>Leave everybody half passed out, go home and jerk off and fall asleep

>gymcels misread my post and thought that I said I'm a god among men and that I can make all panties drop with just eye contact

Get fit, become over 6 ft, grow a stubble and shave your head. I will not post anything more.

Fucking hell man, is that true or did you embellish the story?

Fake as fuck. Schools wouldnt kick a retarded kid out for holding onto weed, especially if it was part of a prank.
/r9k/ is that way if you want to project your woman hate onto a board that buys into it

>Warn him to go flush it, he's hypnotized by the thought of getting his dick wet, won't do it.
sympathy ends there.

Honestly when you're Veeky Forums and at least somewhat attractive you can do whatever you want and say whatever you want. Had this one girl message me on FB and asked me what I'd want to do to her, said I wanted to shove a baseball bat up her arse whilst she licked my feet. Week later she sent me a video of her shoving various large objects up her arse with the caption "Training for you baby".

My goal at the moment is just to come up with more and more ridiculous shit to say to women to see at what point they'll just say nit

It pretty much is Veeky Forums privilege, I got a verbal warning at work for reading "The Holocaust Industry" by Noam Chomsky whilst eating my lunch because someone reported me, I've had people call me a nazi when they come round mine for drinks because I have quite a few books about Israel.

These days I quite openly talk about it and I either get "Man, I disagree" at the worst or just full on agreement.

Then again I don't exactly pursue or hang our intellectual women or women who are confident.

>Get fit at 36
>Mirin stares
>Incredibly young girls flirting
>Getting married to a 29 qt
>Hate fat people with a passion now

>doesnt hang out with or pursue smart and confident women
That makes you equivalent to the fat chick who think her neckbeard orbiters make her desirable. You are literally only going after the least worthwhile people.
Spending time with anybody who doesn't share your life goals and ambition, or lacking life goals and ambition yourself, is a waste of life.

Nah man all true.

Chill bro. My school had a 0 tolerance policy. He wasn't kicked out just for the weed. He was kicked out for the bags of frogs and the weed. Bringing dead animals into the school like that is a big fucking no-no. Technically a biohazard and animal abuse.

Not even the retarded are immune to a roastie's charms.

>bags of frogs

losing my shit here

I find a lot more changes in my attitude towards interacting with people (always happier+confident+positive / always less negative defeatist mental monologue) and I figure that makes me more nice to be around and interact with as much as anything.

Before losing weight: Avoided or ignored, ideally. Usually active source of entertainment for those around you.

After losing some weight: Still mostly ignored, less people discussing you. Mostly comments about your work.

After losing too much weight: Fat chicks and underaged girls often observed staring at the skeletor. Compliments from old friends who cant recognize you. Rarely you get depressed girls stalking you.

Gain some muscle: Still mostly ignored until the odd moment where you pick things up.

Gain much muscle: If you got here, you probably stopped noticing because you don't care anymore. Keep doing that.

Overall if your life is shitty because you feel you deserve more attention, coming to terms with the fact that you don't is a letdown.

Lose weight while gaining muscle to avoid disgusting loose skin. Getting rid of it is expensive.

Was never fat but went from skelly to ottermode with extra shredded arms and back, solid face and stubble placement.

You can literally auto pilot social situations because your presence is good enough for their look.

Sometimes you get real cock hungry, overconfident ugly girls shit test you infront of everyone, which can be bothersome. You get used to all the public transport second glances real quick. As the rest of men are skinny-fat or obese.

When you are constantly in the gym surrounded by Gym bros its easy to forget just how unfit the mass populace is.

You could probably rake in on the pool with a third party. Might make a decent haul and at least get free lunch.

If by alt/hippie you dont mean potheads, may want to volunteer at animal shelters and such.

Bit of a stereotype but I used to volunteer and theres a good deal of them. That or a school with a decent amount of Marine Biology or Botany majors.

Helps if you volunteer or work there long enough to have a collection of cute animal stories to throw around.

Cant think of too many hippie girls that dont enjoy animal stories.

Yea, people treat me better.

Get more eye contact and smiles from girls.

People at the gym talk to me more. Not in an annoying way.
E.g. doing decline weighted crunches, "Damn bro that looks intense"
Another time a dude had an ab wheel and asked if I wanted to have a go.
Girl asked me to help her set up some equipment real quick.
Nobody said shit to me for months when I first started.

Same thing outside of the gym, people seem more willing to strike up conversations with me.

Try new salon, hairdresser asks, "Do you work out?"
Reply, "Yea, is it noticeable ?"
She gawfs and goes "Yea, it's obvious"

When going to the rare family function with extended family, get comments about looking stronger, fitter, taller (prob just cause not pudgy anymore so, seem taller.)

Maybe placebo, due to more confidence, but slightly more admiration or respect from male friends and acquaintances.

Overall, yea people treat you better in a lot of small ways that give you that self-esteem boost and help you to continue to treat yourself better.

>getting fit at 32
>wizard

There's still time, then. Thank you.

Out of curiosity, other than looks do you just want to get strong by lifting?

Better news, lost my virginity after getting Veeky Forums wasn't even akward. Get to it friendo.

I'm getting fit for my health. I was diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes earlier this year. In 6 months I've dropped 60 lbs and stabilized my blood sugar. I'm not lifting primarily for women, my health is #1.

Getting stronger is pretty cool, though.

Awesome. I have zero expectations but I'd be glad to meet someone once I look respectable.

C H E C K E D
H E C K E D C
E C K E D C H
C K E D C H E
K E D C H E C
E D C H E C K
D C H E C K E

devilish quads speak the truth

Where I can read more stories like this? I got nothing on myself yet, as I'm not fit yet.

I hope this doesn't happen to me.

Fake. Make it a little more believable.

When I was a chubby dorky guy people talked to me and thought I was cute and after I started lifting no one talks to me except for cashiers and really only small talk

Believed it until the obituaries part, that kind of pushed it over the edge, still 7/10

Probabaly cause you're a facelet. When you hide a facelet behind a layer of fat it makes them seem childish and innocent. Sadly now you probabaly just come off as creepy instead of cute.

Godspeed user, you're going to make it

I started getting more attention and it made me realize I hate it. I wish I could go back to being ignored but I don't want to go back to being fat.

I'm a manlet so I was ignored then, ignored now

>I have zero expectations
>I'm getting fit for my health
Great attitude man. I nearly sabotaged myself because the girl I was losing weight for started fucking some other guy. Ended up using it as fuel though, and luckily met my soon to be wife shortly after. You are going to make it.

I took me a while to realize the looks I started to get after getting Veeky Forums weren't mocking or ironic.

Dad-a-chum dad-a-chee

>The people who say this have never been on the ugly side of the fence.

You're still ugly, just a butterface now.

The last one man

I'm married but it still happens. Like if they're sitting next to me, they'll touch me on the upper thigh if they want to tell me something. They'll shake everyone's hands but try to touch me

If you're fit after 30, do well in your career (I run a successful business), have a head full of hair, women go insane.

Fucking last place i expected a dark tower reference.

I am getting there fatfam youtu.be/2nCAqoFULek
reddit.com/r/Fat2CHAD/

Not Veeky Forums yet but just the health benefits one are amazing. No more sleep apnea, no more wanting to suck the cock of Coca-Cola, no more being so out of breath.

I don't know if I'll ever get to the point of being mired but if I do I won't know how to handle it.

>cock carasol wife
gaurantee she will leave you

Well I had the blood on my dick after I broke her hymen, so I don't think that's likely.

HAHA, YOU THINK THATS BAD? WAIT TILL YOU GET A LOAD OF MY COPY-PASTA STORY FROM THE DEPTHS OF /r9k/!

>be in 11th grade
>there's this one retard that constantly stares at my ass every day during lunch
>like, not even joking, he's literally retarded
>it's the last month before I move and transfer to another school district
>my friends mom has a RapeX condom that she got when she went on vacation to South Africa last the year before
>ask her if she wants to have one more "girls night" before I leave
>says yes
>start some fetish-talk shit, typical girl blabber, mention how she's doing with "Bobby", ask her if she's had any "forced" fantasies, etc, eventually I bring up the RapeX condom
>long story short, she forgot her mom even had that thing, said it was somewhere in the basement
>ask "whats it look like?"
>she shows me, I pocket it after she falls asleep after drinking wine-coolers and watching Conan Late Night
>Next day comes
>slip it up inside (out, thing is fucking wide)
>during lunch, the retard is staring straight at me, give him bedroom eyes and beckon him with my finger
>slide out of the cafeteria, he follows, not even being subtle about it
>Slip in to the nearby janitors closet, make sure no one sees me
>I unzip his pants, he starts making a bunch of weird retard noises
>slide my panties to the side
>I hope on top of him, can feel the plastic blunt ends jolting outwards
>I can see the puzzle look on his face as the barbs dig into his dick
>starts moaning and crying
>I'm starting to get a little turned on by this, keep riding him
>eventually lunch attendant over-hears us and opens the door
>as soon as I hear the door begin to turn I go into drama mode
>looks like he forced himself onto me
>start weeping
>the condom is squeezing the life out of his dick, bleeding all over the floor
>he's confused as shit, no idea whats going on
>I can see cops arrive 15 minutes later
>no idea where he is now
>don't care

I have to doubt the validity of that story. There's no way that they'd let her just walk away from the janitor's closet without a question.

>be skinnyfat in high school, or just downright skinny when cutting weight for wrasslin
>get fat, halfass gym membership til I decide to get my shit together and start dedicated training at 20
>now 21, run into asshole who was a "friend" in high school but always picked on my beta ass
>"holy shit dude it's a.....it's been a minute" is more respectful than ever before
also
>at a house party last Friday, randomly run into qt3.14 two years younger from high school. Never really acknowledged me
>proceeds to follow me around for hours all night, ignoring her friends
>saying shit like "user I'm going out for a smoke" I just say okay and she says ".....sooo you should come with me"
>she asked for my phone #
>getting coffee tomorrow

hopefully it works out, haven't fugged in almost 2 years. Prolly not tho

Girls spill their spaghetti when talking to you. It's the best feeling I never knew I wanted.

>be fat,life is shit
>lose weight
>tfw life is still shit

>unironically a nazi

>some pockmarked Asian kid in my Macroeconomics class steals my seat next to a cute redhead on Monday
>move up a seat because it's not worth sperging out over since I'm a fucking adult, and not threatened by Asian masculinity in any way
>walk in to class today
>she's moved up a row
>sit in Monday's seat despite Asian kid not even being there yet
>see her looking at me in my peripheral several times today
Never would've fucking happened if I was still fat. I might be reading into it too hard, but I've had several women attracted to me with or without me knowing in the past, so I could be right. I hope I am though. I would not mind having sex with her, if you guys catch my drift.

pepe got his revenge

News flash: that means the problem isn't your weight. Get help for your depression.

And stop avatarfagging.

As others have said, it's night and day. I've lost just over 100lbs and since I lost 50lbs, people started treating me better etc, wanting to hang out, girls being flirty. Now though I'm getting compliments all the time at work and yeah, life is easier.

To be fair though, I think attitude mayyyy be part of it. I'm a damn sight happier, more outgoing and more confident than I was before so it's not just my body that's changed, it's my whole personality to a degree - I'm actually happy to be alive for the first time in a long time and excited about the future. I think that shit rubs off.

Also, noticably get more respect off other men. When I started lifting and getting fitter, some would exhibit challenging behaviour. Now though they just seem to get the fuck out of my way when I'm charging around doing what I need to do. I'm not aggressive at all to be fair, but I have noticed that my attitude and behaviour (especially after workouts) is very different and I kinda do feel superior on some level. I'm trying to work on that because in a way I don't like walking around like an arrogant cunt, but on the other hand...it kinda feels nice and natural.

In short. Would recommend.

haha manlet detected

>getting married

Why do this to yourself?

Some people actually want to share their lives with other people instead of sitting in mom's basement eating tendies :)

>when I make eye contact with other men, they immediately look down - walks around me
So, you're saying you have a hard time to date men?

Yes. I'm a bottom but every guy I meet assumes I'm a top. Should have just stayed a fatty.

youtube.com/watch?v=8af0QPhJ22s
not particularly true

>was fat in first year of uni classes
>even when lecture was really full, still almost had a spare seat next to me

NOOOOOOOOOOO DONT BRING BACK THESE MEMORIES.

She fucks like an insane jack rabbit, and has all the qualities to be a great mother. Sorry you are so alone.

is this me?

>become over 6ft

going through this too

fuck yeah dude, god damn apes
fuck i hated the kids in highschool

My story don't have nothing special, but it's indescribable as women look and flirt much more.

>fat
>invisible
>fit
>they look

and another thing that is funny is when an old female friend sees you on the street, you arrive in home and she is adding you on facebook and sending a message: "I saw you today in the street, how are you different, how are things? ... "

Nope. Probably cause I still have a pretty unattractive face.

However, speaking of words instead of actions, I get a lot more remarks from people (all of whom knew the fat me) either about how hot I got or about how I lost too much. These people don't count as they only know me in comparison.

I still have no regrets. I feel much better and the gym makes me able to sleep, so I was able to cut out alcohol.

>he doesn't lift for Hitler
lmaoing@ your life m8

Been there, brother. Had a momentary relapse when it happened, but ultimately I made it and all the new female attention beats the fuck out of the first girl.

>be 6'1 140 in highschool freshman year
>Hear multiple times in highschool people talking about me behind my back about "oh he's so weird, he doesn't talk all that much"
>Freshman year of college, now 6'3 and 175, filled out a bit and went out of state to utah
>People still don't give a shit because baby face and I'm not Mormon so I'm automatically disregarded as someone girls can date, girls my age would rather date returned missionaries that are 2-3 years older just because they went on a mission
Still trying guys, it's hard

Should've picked another state. They're very serious about their fucking Mormonism in Utah.

I think Jared Leto summed it up when he talked about gaining weight for his neckbeard role. Everyone treated him differently and he felt like shit, mentally and physically. Being fit, you experience less of that shitty life.

I'm trying for sure, im sure as hell not going to convert for some cuddles (they're all no sex until marriage too), but all the non Mormon girls are the type that go out to party just to spite and make it a weird point of their life that they aren't Mormon, it comes off really strange
>Tfw the Zion curtain is worse than you thought

Yeah, I've noticed that any non-religious people in a religious area are always way too interested in partying, fucking, etc. Almost like they feel the need to prove something.

It's a really bi-polar place, and it really does suck to be an in between here, I felt like I didn't fit in during high school but this is something else, it's either going to church game night or getting drunk midday on a Tuesday

I'm starting to notice a definite difference after losing ~100lbs. Women aren't getting wet for me or anything but if I catch their eye they'll smile as they walk past, whereas before the second they registered me you could visibly see their brains going 'worthless neckbeard, disregard' and their eyes glazing over. Plus there's a qt hippy girl in the health food shop near me who's very friendly and talkative, I actually fucking winked at her as I was leaving the other day and she blushed. I do not understand this life anymore.

KV until I lost most of my weight at 18 where I became a combination of skinnyfat and built. I very quickly lost my V, and now a few years later, I hooked up with a literal 10/10, whereas I wouldn't even be able to hookup with a 0/10 in hs. Was about to make her gf but she found out I hooked up with a different chick she knew prior to her. She didn't like the fact that I didn't tell her about it. Worst regret of my life

My story is still at the intro youtu.be/2nCAqoFULek

I know this is the wrong thread to ask but please tell me how you did it. I need to lose 100 lbs and it's been hard so far.

EAT LESS EXERCISE MORE

How'd you lose the weight? I still can't get going and I need to lose 70 lbs minimum