How come darker skin people tend to look more massive than lighter skin people?

how come darker skin people tend to look more massive than lighter skin people?
I noticed that when you look at two guys who can lift the same amount and are the same size the one with the darker complexion will always look more muscular
Why is this?
I came up with a hypothesis that maybe the light just reflects off of their curves better which in return makes the muscles on darker skinned people more noticeable

Shadow contrast.

yes you could tell this with goku he always looked less jacked than piccolo shit genetics desu

>shit genetics
>full blooded saiyan
nigga
WHAT?

Darker skin people absorb sun light which is the number one source of energy in our ecosystem. Lighter skin people do not have this ability. Their skin reflects sun light. In turn, they do not receive the benefits as darker skin people do.

I'll take the bait
Black people have a higher muscle tonus - that is the flexor and the extensor parts of the muscle are under more tension to keep the muscle relaxed and balanced and thus black people seem to look more muscular at rest.

Thank you Dr. Broscience.

because whites are more evolved, and our muscle tissue has a higher power to weight ratio. For the same amount of force, a human will require less volume of muscle than the lesser races

this
that's why all the white dudes in bodybuilding use spray tan to look as dark as possible

i thought black was a slimming color
maybe the color affects depth from a perspective with low lighting

except niggers aren't plants

why do body builders tan?

>absorbing sun light means converting carbon dioxide into oxygen

That’s not what I said you dumb Neanderthal

spotted the nigger jealous of our strengthy neanderthal genes

>being proud of possessing OOGA BOOGA genes

>he doesnt understand that whites carry neanderthal genes and that blacks literally just never evolved

nice samefagging

This nigger right here he thinks niggers is plants n shit.

Most animals try and avoid the sun during the hot African days to save energy but I see niggers are to dumb to even figure this out yet.

okay i’ve about had it with these obvious daily race bait threads
they best start to not be here tomorrow
got it you god damn faggots

You are right OP. Notice how at every bodybuilding show everyone is dark as fuck no matter their race?

Light skin absorbs more light than darker skin. The whole reason dark skin developed in Africans is because their home countries were saturated in bright sun light.

>Power level of 2 at birth
>Had to receive training from numerous people including multiple Gods to compete with the Giga Chad known as Vegeta.

lol

Where the fuck is your proof for this? Literally never heard this before in my life.