Crusades

What is your favorite parts in the crusades.

Attached: IMG_3804.jpg (660x350, 116K)

the theory that the people's crusade was such a shitshow and got btfo so hard that that's the reason the Seljuks didn't take the news of a crusading force arriving seriously and hence why the Crusaders won the first one

The part where they failed.

Attached: mashallah.png (225x225, 10K)

4D chess right there.

The part where they sacked Constantinople and undid everything they'd accomplished (which was minimal enough)

The Third Crusade, mostly the beginning and end of it. I love reading about all the random and borderline absurd shenanigans with the kings and the emperor, and how no one got along and it was a miracle they even achieved anything, and the famous rivalry of Richard and Saladin. A lot of it reads like it’s straight out of an epic film or novel rather than real history.

I liked the part where they ended killing more christians than muslims for shits and profit.
Deus vult amarite?

Attached: 23475.jpg (1024x701, 356K)

When the Christians lost.

this

There are many great parts, but one that sticks out to me is the first crusade when Godfrey and the crusaders broke through into Jerusalem.

The blood of moslems ran so thick it went up to the crusader's knees and they were covered head to toe in gore. They triumphantly marched to the church and gave thanks to God.

Attached: Godfrey and his soldiers prevail over the Saracens and enter Jerusalem.jpg (1499x1818, 1.05M)

>thousands of Crusaders dogpile on a single garrison at Jerusalem
>still lose lose around 25% of their forces
>" my ancestors :) "

Whites getting murdered for their genocide.

Who are you quoting, schizo?

The battle you were just talking about you manchild

> Assaulted the walls of Jerusalem
> Barely any resources except some Genoese ships
> practically half-starving
> Took the city in a month

wow you really are retarded

Attached: que.jpg (532x320, 15K)

>The 4th crusade

Attached: mad.gif (264x240, 2.57M)

The part where the crusaders completely forgot what the crusades were about and instead started preying and extorting the peasantry and the pilgrims.

Attached: 185050esl6ms1hi1h122vq.jpg (750x1020, 377K)

This

When Bohemond I leads a small starving force out of the walls of Antioch, scaring the Persians who outnumber him 4:1 into a full on route saving the city for the crusaders

Attached: Bohemond.jpg (220x295, 22K)

>took the city in a month
Well what do you expect. There literally wasn't enough men to man all the walls and they spilled over.

if you insult Kürboğa again I'll cut your tongue out wh*tey