What is the official Veeky Forums stance on fitness expert Jason Blaha?

What is the official Veeky Forums stance on fitness expert Jason Blaha?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8wffb4Xvvcs
youtube.com/watch?v=8n3DGhgYY7o
youtube.com/watch?v=GMEWd4-1qYw
youtube.com/watch?v=7ujnQL40bj0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fat faggot with autism, decent lifts but looks like complete shit despite openly roiding

in other words perfectly qualified to be king of Veeky Forums

He's knowledgable, but he's the "do what i say, not what I do" type of guy

Haven't watched his videos since his fall from grace, but I discovered him years ago, followed his advice, and it worked for me. I don't care for his personal shortcomings nor the drama that surrounds him.

>Fitness expert

Kek

I think those guys from fit misc went too far tb h

He should be working on his real guns instead of those nerf toys

pathetic compulsive liar trash, let him rest in the garbage of youtube history

Hey, that's my boy, Hemingway!

He is actually pretty knowledgeable. I think its just dyels making fun of him.

Inb4 Bait

>female girlfriend
Can somebody explain this joke?

The thinking man's Alphadestiny

Has he replied to or even acknowledged ShadowMan/Nattylifter?
Didn't think so.

A pathologicl liar who has spent almost 2 decades on the internet making ridiculous claims about himself. I'd feel bad for him if he wasn't such an egotistical and vindictive piece of shit.

In case no one is aware here are just a few things Jason has unironically claimed about himself in the past:

Former Mercenary
Trained in the CIA
Has built hydrogen compressors
Has a genius level IQ
Receives a special pension for his past mercenary work
Can get the US government to bend over backwards for him to help in any legal matters he gets into.
Has killed a wild boar with just a knife
Has reverse grip benched 500 lbs
Used to compete in bodybuilding and was once shredded at 5% bodyfat
Has had orgies with numerous women
Gets so much pussy so easy
Is an alpha male who easily intimidates other men
Managed to get a hold of illegal firearms when he lived in the UK through is contacts (this is hilarious because he lived in a sleepy middle class town and would have had no use for a gun at all).
Was/Is an alpha reptilian human hybrid who is tasked with breeding reptilian alien females (100% serious)
Used to be a big time street racer in high school
Was a competitive shooter in high school
Had a father who was a green beret and raised him like he was Solid Snake or some shit.

Precisely zero proof for any of the above.

the guy is that kid at school who would tell elaborate lies about whatever happened to be the topic at any given moment. He's a fucking idiot and the cringiest motherfucker I've ever come across online.

I don't. Jason Blaha is the kind of guy who will never learn. If he came out tomorrow and admitted he was a pathological liar and deeply insecure and he'd been struggling with anxiety/depression his whole life I'd genuinely feel bad for the guy.

But he won't ever do that. He'll just try to hide from his past of lies and start again every time he's exposed.

He has about as much "knowledge" as the average gym rat who's been lifting seriously for a while.

I'd rather take advice from someone who looks good that a fat guy with decent powerlifting stats tbqh

His advice is pretty good, but it's not really his advice most of the time.

Whenever his legion of haters is brought up he dimisses them as being people from the supplement industry (which he claims is threatened by him).

His policy these days seems to be to keep his mouth shut in regards to ridiculous past accomplishments, because he knows he's being watched.

Why does he always sound like he has a cold or has plugs up his nose? Is it a symptom of his roid use?

who the fuck cares man?

looks like a tryhard dork who is violent and stupid

Guys achieved a lot in his life, damn.

he literally has as much lean mass as prime serge nubret, all natty

Yeah he sure has a lot of knowledge all right

>blaha
>expert
Nigga you trolling

youtube.com/watch?v=8wffb4Xvvcs

thats some srs autism lol

Lol he will never learn

Equal on the moral plane to casketking00

Venn diagram this shit:

Both:
>Fat repulsive fuck
>Unpleasant to be around
>Reddit quality facialhair
>Rages at people who don't like him
>bald/balding
>Shitty diets
>Glasses
>Annoying voice
>Hasn't fucking quit youtube yet like they
should
>Thinks they are relevant

Blaha:
>atleast knows minimal fitness knowledge
>atleast attempts to be healthy
>shitty compulsive liar
>Lives as liar living a lie

Casketking00:
>can hardly stand up so he records rolled over on is side filming up his snout
>Honest but retarded
>Too stupid to comprehend caloric intake and thinks he is fat because of genetics and will never be able to exercise again
>Lives as a NEET leech sucking off his poor emotionally distraught mothers income

youtube.com/watch?v=8n3DGhgYY7o

youtube.com/watch?v=GMEWd4-1qYw

youtube.com/watch?v=7ujnQL40bj0

Idc about blaha, he's harmless enough and at the very least doesn't spout harmful advice. Even if he lies about past accomplishments, that's better than being a fake natty or shop shill.
However is it ever acknowledged how absolutely fucking pathetic the fitmisc threads about him? I clicked one when I first found out about him and went to the 900th page, clicked to the next thread, went to the 900th page, and so forth for at least a good fucking handful of times. These faggots lives literally revolve around him

He DOES spout harmful advice. He tells people to cut by eating 4,000 calories of high carbs and doing 3 hours of extremely low intensity cardio. Let's see how that's working out for him

Wait a minute...thats our boy Hemingway

Uh he's never advocated that although it's what he does himself lol

> I clearly dont know what im doing because i look like a hairy potato whose 'cardio' consists of slowly pedalling whilst i consume mountains of doritos and play vidya
> listen to me i have all the answers i swaer u guyz

Its like listening to a fatty give advice about ultra running. The proof is in the pudding, and sadly, he just looks like a lying paranoid sack of shit.

Hahahahahahaha glad to see this fat retard hasn't changed at all.

Will watch later. Who is this guy casket? Cliffs on what he does in his vids?