Brain gains> Muscle gains

Brain gains> Muscle gains
Curious to see your IQs Veeky Forums? And this is why Veeky Forums is a better board because all that matters in life is your own intellect and how you outsmart the other person. Books are worthwhile hobbies while weights are not. Debate me. Spoiler: you can't.

lift weight
be strongest
eat braintard brains
have most brain

>Derrrrr sex drugs video games gym girls bros party low test scores low income

What was that? I can't seem to understand you.

>thinks he is not a brainlet
>fell for the IQ meme

need eat more brain

Sage goes in every field

Show us your skills in pen.

Sage

>He thinks saging actually works
Truly the mark of a brainlet

>implying it isn't possible to read and lift

>implying that IQ isn't mostly biological

>t.edgy 19 yo boy who thinks he "figured it out" because he read about 6 books
just kys desu

ITT : brainlets falling for a brainlet 2/10 b8

To be honest my IQ is in the 130s therefore I am likely to be smarter than you and more successful in life. If I am smarter than you then quite frankly, why does your opinion matter? Exactly brainlet you compensate for building useless sacks of meat that can harm others. This is a tragedy in and of itself because philosophy can teach you to be a moral person.
Do you know anyone smart at the gym? Exactly it attracts the dullest of the dull. Highly intelligent people are beyond such things that are beneath them.

The smartest board would be Veeky Forums honey, Veeky Forums is just a bunch of introverted pseuds.
Also you can and should listen to audiobooks or intelligent podcast when you lift.

either post body or post intertel/mensa membership

spoiler you wont, but here's your (you)

Veeky Forums is the smartest board, Veeky Forums is full of pretentious faggots. Veeky Forums also acknowledges that staying fit is crucial for minimal detriment of your IQ level as you age past 25.

Currently studying a bachelor's in mechanical engineering, in the top 10% of my cohort, I haven't had an IQ test but based on the average of universities I would assume I'm in the high 120's or low 130's, have several jobs lined up, I read political and philosophical literature in my spare time, I go to the gym to maintain a somewhat decent figure, and I have consistent sex with my girlfriend.

Trust me OP, you can be both Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums, I might not be a chad, and I might not be the next Einstein, but I don't expect nor want to be either, I enjoy what I'm doing and that's really what matters.

how do you manage that? I can't concentrate on the content while lifting the weights and end up having to skip back every rest.

T. Buttmad stormweenie
Also, it is impossible to lift while lifting to audio books and expect to comprehend the book because you are wheezing and grunting when you work out. Audiobooks are pleb tier.
Mensa is for brainlets who can't afford to debate on Veeky Forums. If you browse Veeky Forums chances are you share the same political opinions with the majority of anons.

You can't increase your IQ, brainlet

I go to harvard law school

nowadays that just means that you are black

This is from the online MENSA test, so it's the closest approximation I have, desu I don't see how being smarter than everybody would help you at all. Not claiming to be smarter than everybody, but even at my level (not that smart) there is still a noticeable disconnect between myself and others, but maybe that's just the autism.

Being super high IQ is the same as being a freakishly big bodybuilder, you've escaped the bounds of what's normal, attractive, practical or useful; you've left humanity behind, and are doomed to lonliness because of it.

lmao I all caps'd mensa, truly dribbler tier

>125 IQ
>only go to Veeky Forums , Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums
>actually Veeky Forums
unironically kys op

Uni I'm at has a ton of ME's who are kinda jacked. Everyone here just doing everything they can to make it.

Your girl got or pursuing a degree?

Mensa is a money making scam, any notable member you know is paid to be in it. To give it a good reputation. It is a fan club for people who want to feel special and pat themselves on the back, like PETA, Scientology, modern masons etc
Go back to your fanclub, paddle each other on the arse while spouting pig Latin and don't let reality hit you on the way out

>tfw no sophie turner qt3.14 gf

Where i lived they had mandatory IQ tests growing up.
They didnt tell us our exact scores, but in ranges. I scored in the 142+ category.

I ended up going to school as an engineer, was pretty successful at it; but im not so sure IQ really plays too big of a factor. A lot of people at my job who do better aren't as smart but they have strong soft skills.

Funny enough though i haven't read a book since highschool. (Excepting text books and technical manuals).

>he isn't /fitlit/
What a fucking faggot

tfw listening to a reading of herodotus' histories while working out.

If you were truly smart, you would realize how important regular exercise is. Also you wouldn't be spewing this bullshit