What am I in for

I got zinc as it may help with acne. I hear it gives big cums as well as other numerous benefits. Any1 had any expierence with zinc curing acne or giving big cumshots?

Other urls found in this thread:

yohimbine.emgsites.com/
wiki.cancer.org.au/policy/Position_statement_-_Beta-carotene_and_cancer_risk
TestRX.com/ct/413772
youtube.com/watch?v=3vxrTMYXpZo
thundersplace.org/male-supplements/holy-grail-of-cum-load-increase.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it makes you cum a lot.....also, thats the same bottle of zinc i have

Acne: No real experience with it, so couldn't say.
Cum: Yes, a little. I noticed my cum was a bit thicker. If you mix in some vitamin d3 and lecithin, you're going to have more fluid to go with it. But the real cum supplements for me are choline (1.2 to 2.4g/day) and lecithin (2g/day). Choline is probably the strongest supplement I've ever taken in terms of positive effects: great nootropic effect (feel awake and alert all the time, never tired or mentally foggy), harder boners and an amazing boost in seminal fluid. I wasn't expecting the last part it's a great bonus. The only downside is watery bowel movements or at worst, diarrhea but calcium and d3 will stop that up.

Pygeum will make your cum a bit more viscous and tapioca like but with horrible sexual side effects, similar to the side effects ascribed to propecia. I didn't notice this right away with Saw Palmetto but eventually it began to kill my libido and ability to get a firm erection as well. Pretty much anything that lowers your DHT will fuck with your boners.

Theres some D3 in my Fish Oil. My main goal is to lessen my acne and maybe get stronger bones, bigger cums are an added bonus but I wouldnt go out of my way to buy supplements specifically for cums.

What supps do you take?
I was thinking of taking some. However what I’ve seen some have 340%daily value of whatever. But only 14mg of iron. Do you just supplement more iron by taking an iron pill on the side?

Have you ever seen an elephant blast water out of his trunk? It's kind of like that

I see a lot of people take fish oil on here. I really do not recommend it. The oil is more often than not rancid by the time you consume it. Rancid oils are toxic. You're better off eating sardines or salmon.

It's ALWAYS better to get your vitamins/minerals from food rather than in pill form. Betacarotene from food is good for you and acts as an antioxidant, whereas isolated betacarotene in supplement form can cause cancer.

It gives me the weirdest dreams. I usually take ;it with dinner and like an hour later i'll be about to fall over asleep. Then I'll go to sleep and trip balls all night long. Wake up the next morning confused as fuck because the dreams were so vivid it felt like i was asleep for twenty hours and it takes me like 15 minutes of staring at the wall to discern whether this is true reality or not. All in all it's good stuff.

Does it clear/improve skin a bit?

What brand choline did you go for?

>What supps do you take?
I have tried a ton of different supplements for different reasons over the years. For bodybuilding purposes, most supplements are next to useless and just make your urine more expensive. With that said, there are still a few things worth taking for this and that. It just depends on what your goals are. If you want strength and a bit more muscular endurance, creatine is great.

Stuff I currently take:
Calcium carbonate (just chewable tablets for heartburn, mostly)
Vitamin D3 (boosts test, strengthens immune system, improves bone density)
Fish Oil (good for mood and mental clarity; natural antidepressant)
Choline (improves memory, gives tons of energy, better erections/orgasms)

That's about it. When my libido took a hit from the pygeum and saw palmetto experiment, I started taking zinc and magnesium citrate or stearate in the hopes of boosting my test and DHT levels. Most magnesium that you buy at the store is just cheap old magnesium oxide, which will pass through your system quickly and simply make you have runny bowel movements.

I harvested and tinctured a bunch of pine pollen this past spring but haven't tried it yet. It's supposed to be one of the strongest testosterone boosters based on word of mouth, though there's not a ton of research to back it up yet.

The worst supplements I've ever taken are maca and DIM. I'm running out of characters but I'll explain why in my next post.

>I was thinking of taking some. However what I’ve seen some have 340%daily value of whatever. But only 14mg of iron. Do you just supplement more iron by taking an iron pill on the side?
For most people, multivitamins are a waste of money. You get enough vitamins from food unless you're doing something like a Protein Sparing Modified Fast (PSMF). As for iron, I just eat red meat several times a week. I get more than enough iron in my diet that way.

>What brand choline did you go for?
Bulk supplements. You can get a bag with 500g (833 servings) on Amazon for around $17.

2/2
>The worst supplements I've ever taken are maca and DIM. I'm running out of characters but I'll explain why in my next post.
DIM is listed as a SERM but it's also an androgen inhibitor. I tried it for a week and my dick temporarily shrank two inches! It took about ten days to go back to normal.
Maca is frequently marketed as a "hormone balancer" but upon closer inspection, this holds true only for post menopausal women. Maca appears to have phytoestrogenic properties. Yet another thing I experimented with based on word of mouth and once again, something that led to temporary loss of libido and penile shrinkage. Erections were difficult to achieve, and once achieved, my cock was really soft and I had extreme difficulty achieving an orgasm.

This shit makes me break out with huge zits. Anyone know why?

Looking for some anecdotes regarding the following supps, specifcally for erection strength

l arginine
choline
citruline
ashwagandha

>The worst supplements I've ever taken are maca and DIM.
Dam, I just bought a pound of red maca the other day.

Don't take it on an empty stomach, you'll feel awful.

It can help if you deficient in it (which a lot of people are), dont take it on an empty stomach

if you have 50 mg caps take it every other day, too high a dose for too long will fuck your copper levels

not sure if correlated by skin has seemed to get better after 50mg a day

Dubs of truth. It makes me feel dizzy and stomach cramps.

>Dim makes your dick shrink
Damn thats a good way of memeing people. Lets start spamming dim benefits along with SS, theyll end up with a big butt and tiny dick, throw some creatine for baldness and we re done

look into vitamin D as well if you don't get much sun, seems to have helped my acne

mine's mostly gone after adding zinc and vit d on top of the salicylic acid wash I was already using

Damn I need some supplements, what to buy Veeky Forums

That's evil

Well, there's different strands of maca and not all are probably as bad as mine. I was using white maca. People who take black maca say it makes them hornier, if anything. Maybe red is worth experimenting with. I'd just be ready for the worst.

>Damn thats a good way of memeing people. Lets start spamming dim benefits
Way ahead of you. DIM + WHITE MACA should be the new SS + GOMAD.

L Arginine works and also improves volume a little bit. But you have to be on it regularly for at least a week before you start seeing any effects. Zinc helps, but is something that you should research on the types of food you can eat with it. One negative side effect of Zinc, and it varies from person to person, is that it can cause nausea which leads often to vomiting. So if you take it before or after dinner, depending on the food, good chance its all going to come up and into the toilet--making any other supps you take with it, a waste.

Mg on the other hand, isn't as contentious with the body. But again, should be something you do ample of research yourself prior to consulting Veeky Forums annecdotes as reasons for taking it.

>mfw first time i took zinc on an empty stomachache

Take Yohimbine HCL for erection gains, my cock is always semihard on that shit and steel erections come on superfast

>tfw have to fish out my cock from the depths of my pants to pee

any shitty side effects with yohimbine? Do you take daily or only when you want erections? How much?

Not the guy you're asking but I personally absolutely fucking hated how jittery I felt on Yohimbe (herbal, unconcentrated precursor to Yohimbine). It reminded me a lot of ephedra; sweating constantly and feeling super nervous/anxious. Just a constant feeling of nervous jitters and heat. I would not recommend either if you're at all sensitive to stimulants.

zinc has helped with my dry skin and I take 30 mg along with a 50 mg magnesium supplement. its made my cum thicker and I started growing more facial hair. ive been taking vitamin d3 and a b complex supplement with it too

I took this shit last night and it did literally nothing for me. I was expecting crazy dreams and morning boners. What the fuck Veeky Forums?

this is what you're in for

wtf

was just about to bost dis

im pretty sure ashwaganda makes you horny as fuck

First guy here, a bit late but what the guy said pretty much, if you are prone to nervousness it will spark that.
I don't really get any side effects other than rapid heartbeat (~90BPM) (my baseline resting is 60-ish) for the first 60m after ingesting. But I am not nervous/anxious by nature.

I take 20mg every morning and it keeps hunger at bay, massive erections are available on demand (or not, sometimes it goes rock solid when a cute girl walks by).

Don't start with 20mg though. Work your way up. Don't be stupid. Mixing with other stimulants is a risk. I take mine with 200mg of caffeine and feel great. You might not.

Recommended reading: yohimbine.emgsites.com/

Get the standard starting loadout
>1 multi
>zinc
>magnesium
>Vitamin D for cavemen

Can Vit D3 go rancid??

>Betacarotene from food is good for you and acts as an antioxidant, whereas isolated betacarotene in supplement form can cause cancer.
Citation required.

beta carotene makes you beta

what does it do when you take it on an empty stomach? I've never experienced anything out of ordinary

wiki.cancer.org.au/policy/Position_statement_-_Beta-carotene_and_cancer_risk

You guys need to realize that if you need
-ashwagandha
-zinc
-fenugreek
-vitamin D3
-tongkat ali
-vitamin B6

You can just get TestRX.com/ct/413772

No need to take 20 supplements like some ketofag
Also Protip: if you didn't like it for some reason you can just send them back the empty boxes within 60 days and get a refund.

STOP BEING A SHILL THIS IS NOT THE PLACE

Thanks bro.

Thanks! Ordered!

Get Picolinate
Zinc Picolinate is best zinc

it can help with test production but only if you're zinc deficient
Which you probably are

Why would you are about having a big cum, it's not like you're shooting it at anything other than your sock / stomach / wherever you aim when you fap.

I guess it's just your reptilian brain that associates big cum with having an edge in reproduction.

I got a zinc supplement. Each pill is 30mg Zinc Monomethionine but only 6.3mg elemental Zinc.

I guess I will need to eat 2 or 3 of these things. I am vegetarian and on a cut so probably very deficient.

Tfw I'd like to avoid supplements but I'd have to eat ten raw carrots and a £3 tin of oysters every day.

Thanks, hope it'll work.

Just bought some zinc since you guys keep posting threads about it.

Can you take Lecithin and Choline at the same time? It seems Lecithin is a source of Choline so just wondering if having too much can be bad

Can I easily overdose on this shit? I'd like to think my diet is pretty on point so not sure if I need this or not.

Never done any nootropics before. Good ones for better social ability? Also for mental clarity?

>L-theanine, especially with coffein
Pretty good for mental clarity. Bonus points if you use it with Guarana/Cola-nut combo. Also help socially, but it's not super magic, unlike ->

>Phenibut (don't take daily though)
Literally magic to me. I take it after food, with coffein, around 500mg. Takes about 4-5h to kick in for me, but then it's pure bliss. I was anxious to go to the uni today, new semester, new people and all that. But with phenibut.. man, I felt so at ease around everyone. I talked to people no problem, smiled, felt attractive and just comfy in my skin.
But again, it's not something you want to take everyday (l-theanine works for that) but more like some magic pill/powder.
Plus, it gives you clear insight how it feels not to have social anxiety, which in turn helps you get there naturally.

Why not take phenibut daily?

nice

It can fuck with your brain, plus you can literally feel withdrawel symptoms that, according to a lot of people, feel pretty shitty. Some get into a deep depression for a couple of days, others feel completely lethargic or super anxious. I personally have not gotten to that point, because I take max 2x a week, with multiple days apart.
Plus like I said, it's like magic for me, but the ultimate goal is to feel that elevated 80-90% of the time in social situations.

Test it yourself, start small, don't take it on an empty stomach (you'll get the shits) and take it with caffein. Give it time, don't take everyday. At best, plan it for days when you really feel like you could need that extra kick.

Phenibut has been used by astronouts to feel more relaxed, that's should tell you something about it's potency. Now some people have said that they did not feel anything, but most do. And personally, it's works, like, every damn time I take it.

holee fuck that shit is costly

That gif is beautiful

well, you get a lot of uses out of it, because you only take like 300-600mg (you can take more, but usually that range does the trick).
So if you buy like 100g, which I can get for around 30 bucks, thats over 300 uses if I stick to 300mg

Oh well, that's more reasonable. I immediately noped when I saw 40 euros because I thought it was like a 2 weeks/1 month deal but that's actually pretty good if it works as well as you described.

>TestRX.com/ct/413772
Is this legit or bullshit?

It's pretty good.
I stopped taking though cause no money.

No idea but the ingredients are great.

If you can get like 10 or 20g to test it, I would recommend it. Like I said, there are some people where phenibut seems to have no effect, though I don't know how they measured or take it. For me it worked the first time, and every single time thereafter.
Which is why I am so hyped about it, because the difference is very noticeable. If you were ever in that drunk state, where you can still think cleary but felt super cool with yourself, and had this natural bravado - thats what phenibut feels like to me, without the effets of alcohol.

I love what Zinc has done to my immune system but this happens to me every time with pure Zinc tablets unless I just take ZMA before bedtime >it can cause nausea

The ingredients check out but you'll get 30 times as much bang for your buck buying the ingredients one at a time from generic suppliers like Bulk Supplements and making your own formula. Never fall for buying a "formula" because you don't know exactly what is in that formula in what amounts. And a lot of formulas are cut with filler bullshit like rice flour.

The supplement Jew is a real thing, breh.

youtube.com/watch?v=3vxrTMYXpZo

Not sure to be honest, I don't know how much that stuff costs but Supplements(™) here go for 10-15 euro each (some go up to 30 lol) so I can't really imagine myself coming out without a substantial loss by buying each supplement separately.
Also sorry for bad english.

It's just math, user.

I'll use burger prices for the sake of simplicity.

When you buy a lot of these so called test boosters, you pay around $60 for a 30 day supply and you get a formula for the content of each pill that looks something like this:

Zinc (15mg)
Magnesium Oxide (500mg)
Saw Palmetto (250mg)
Tribulus (Proprietary blend; amount not listed)
Horny Goat Weed (Proprietary blend; amount not listed)
L Arginine (Proprietary blend; amount not listed)
Black Maca (Proprietary blend; amount not listed)
Longjack aka Tongkat Ali (Proprietary blend; amount not listed)

Let's break that down. Zinc will boost test, but you can get a full bottle of 50mg pills for $8. Magnesium will also boost test if you are deficient, but most brands use the cheapest form of magnesium—oxide—which will just pass through your system and give you diarrhea. Saw Palmetto won't increase test production but might increase free test levels by blocking conversion into DHT. The problem is that DHT is a more potent androgen, both for libido and building muscle.

Tribulus, Horny Goat Weed, and Black Maca have no real effect on boosting test by more than a tiny fraction. Their main effect is to make your hornier, which makes you think you're experiencing a huge surge of test. L Arginine will give you bigger pumps and stronger erections, which also contributes to the illusion that you're experiencing a surge.

Tongkat Ali has some research that indicates it may be a good test booster. However, you're going to want the 200:1 extract and a large dose of it, not the 10mg of Tongkat and 200mg of rice flour used as filler in proprietary blends.

Anyway, that's what you get for $60. For that same money, you can buy entire bottles of zinc and magnesium (around $10 on Amazon) and have money left over for a bag of Tongkat from Bulk Supplements, plus money left over for vitamins like D3 or K2, which also boost test if you're deficient in them (lots of people are).

I mean if each of those is $8 or more you're gonna get a better deal with the test booster if that's $60 I don't get your math to be frank.

50mg a day makes me throw up how do I avoid nausea from zinc?

>I don't get your math to be frank.
Clearly.

First, I just told you that you don't want to buy all of them, just zinc, magnesium and Longjack aka Tongkat. The test booster is $60 and all of those combined are $47. But then you also get way more for your money.

Let's just use zinc as an example. A bottle of 100 pills is $8, with each pill being 50mg.

100 pills * 50mg = 5,000mg or 5g for $8

With the test booster, it's

30 pills * 14mg = 420mg for $20

I say $20 because Zinc is one of three reasons to buy a test booster formula, so 1/3 of $60 is $20.

420mg is only 8.4 percent of 5,000mg. So you're paying way more money for way less of the ingredient that works.

Anyway, you can do the same with magnesium and Longjack and see that it's going to be about the same, or worse in the case of magnesium since you're getting the least effective form.

Very nice of you to assist me directly to that specific vendor and that specific product multiple times a week. Surely this is normal

Reminds me a lot of tolkiens legendary fortress dul'guldor, I image this is what it looked like before the white lady levled it.

Not really relevant, but it takes me 2000mg to get the usual phenibut effects

Reminder that most mineral supplements and almost all multivitamins use shitty inorganic oxides, carbonate, etc forms, that range from nearly useless to actively harmful

Do your research and buy actually unavailable forms, and don't superdose unless you know what you're doing

Yeah, I read about people needing up to 3g for the effects. It's a bit strange, because it varies from 200mg up to 3g. But most seem to be comfy in the 300-800mg area.
Also, how and when do you take it? And how often?

Bioavailable not unavailable, filthy phoneposting

Empty stomach or it does nothing, once a week tops or it also does nothing. Take it 3ish hours before I want the effects

With or without caffein? Cause I noticed a stronger effect drinking it with coffee (more like, a shot glas of phenibut + water and then drinking a cup of coffee)

Guys, be VERY careful with phenibut. 3g is a fucking huge dose.
I got hooked up on phenibut when I was a semi-junkie, consumed ~1-1.5g almost every day for about 6 weeks. Withdrawals were the fucking worst I've ever experience. Terrible anxiety, no, primal fear for few days, depression, sleeplessness(or night terrors if you get some sleep), agitation. It is fucking horror show.
Just be careful with it. It's really good if taken in moderation but keep in mind that you must not consume it daily at all.

It seemed to reduce the volume of puss in the pimples I got but didn't effect the frequency at which I got them.

It was like it was sucking the puss from my pimples and turning it into cummies.

Arginine is the only thing I've noticed that really increases the volume of my loads.

Made my dreams really weird

Buy fucking Zinc Picolinate
Thats the best zinc there is, the one your body absorbs the most and you can even take it with empt stomac and it will cause no harm

Take a large dose (200 mg?) and report back. But add me as your life insurance beneficiary, first

>200mg
>large dose
There are reports of people taking fucking 1g of zinc daily for several months and being fine
Of course, after those months they were copper deficient

My rule with supplements is I'll only take stuff that naturally occurs in the body already.

Stuff like testosterone, etc.

you are weak

Should I take zinc that contains a small amount of copper too? To prevent the copper depletion

I've heard copper is estrogenic tho

how much maca were you taking?

This sounds awesome. What kind of zinc you on my dude

Anyone here tried this before? I'm curious to know if it actually does anything after a couple weeks.

thundersplace.org/male-supplements/holy-grail-of-cum-load-increase.html

50mg of zinc picolinate. Dude it's so weird i'm not even in most of the dreams i have. It's like watching a ten hour long movie of random peoples lives who i have no idea who they are. I also have a lot of lucid dreams, not sure if it's from the zinc or if i'm just fucked in the head.

I think it improved my loads but not by much. In fact I think it made cum way too thick that I felt uncomfortable

Yes.

See .

TL;DR: avoid pygeum. It also makes your cum get stuck in the valve leading to your urethra from the seminal vesicles, which is incredibly uncomfortable and takes like 30 minutes to go away. You know that feeling you get when you urinate too soon after fapping and a bit of pee gets stuck in there and it feels like your urethra is inflamed? It's like that, but worse.

Okay, then go do 1g daily instead.