What's point of lifting I'd you're a facelet?

What's point of lifting I'd you're a facelet?

Just face it, weight training can't lift you out of mediocrity.

At least my GF isn't a hologram

Who cares? You don't need to land a fucking 10/10 to be happy. You'll end up finding a girl that works for you or you won't, why fucking stress it?

so you aren't ugly and small.

>you will never look as good as the goose
Fuck me

But it can lift you into mediocrity

>implying the right girl won't be 10/10 in your book
never going to make it

Above all, do it for yourself ... and you know what, faces like body change overtime !

You'll be more attractive that without the lifting.

lift for yourself, its about archetypes, become heroic. roasties are a second.

this nigger is woke

Well it worked for Ryan. Now people find him attractive too.

LIFT FOR YOURSELF

You should start a cult

for some of us uggos, lifting is our only hope to fix it, some of us go from being ugly to at least Masculine, the "tough guy" look per se

I hate how chads show off their face gains on Instagram too

Because if I was ugly, I'd want to be jacked too instead of horribly out of shape. An ugly guy who's in great shape balances out to around average. An ugly guy who's also skinnyfat or fucking obese just all around looks like fucking shit.

this

take old man scoob for example. if he was straight, he would slay pussy. if he was average build he would look like fucking shrek with his face genetics

>What's the point in being physically capable if OP in the mirror isn't pretty?

I guess there isn't one. Give up.

So I guess Ryan gosling is a Veeky Forums meme now because hes actually pretty average looking. Yet I still thing he is more attractive then some of these "chads" people post.

to leave the world more aesthetic than when you came in it

Ryan Gosling doesn't even have a good face. Its unaesthetic as fuck. He has no symmetry

*crushes your waifu*
What are you gonna do now, goose?

Get lost you pussy, this isn`t Veeky Forums mentality, thats /cuck/ mentality

>lifting for girls
>lifting for yourself
Fedora tier. I lift for the goose.

damn

What?

I am so glad I do not look like this

Been chatting up a 11/10. We're all gonna make it brehs

Tell that the all the people here who claim to like "thicc" girls because they only have a chance with fatties.

You can't lift back time, user.

that's true
Roasties can really get off hard being fucked by an ugly guy if he's masculine as fuck
In fact, I've cucked obvious pretty boys because they were total pansies and their girl got off on fucking a BEAST

For the same reason women workout. Being Veeky Forums in a sea of lard makes you stand out. Women will fuck a 5 if he’s ripped before they’ll fuck a 9 fatty.

She’s about a 6 in the face, but with an ass like that. Most virgins here would cum on themselves if she shoved that thing in their faces and demanded they fuck her. Same is true for women with a guy who’s shredded.

Teenage girls are always super slutty and easy t manipulate though ;^)

Delet this

>strong enough to smash through walls
>autism overdrive
>has a computer generated waifu

Is 'Joe' /ourguy/?

*oblivious

this doesnt affect me because I'm a bong and we don't have jocks or cheerleaders :^)

I want to so bad.

well, he still kinda fucked her, also i wouldn't mind dating a digital Ana de Armas

Health
Happiness
Survival

Lifting will make you more attractive. Whether thats you inproving from 2/10 to 4/10 or 6/10 to 8/10 depends. Self improvement is always worth it.