Let's talk about the history of the annunaki

Let's talk about the history of the annunaki.

Attached: Anunnaki-gods-on-Earth.jpg (1600x1063, 246K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/story/2007/02/20/5000-year-old-artificial-eye-found-on-iran-afghan-border.html
digitaljournal.com/article/123458
youtu.be/Dfl4ZaiucpQ
annunaki.org
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1244654/Study-finds-Britons-descended-farmers-left-Iraq-www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1244654/Study-finds-Britons-descended-farmers-left-Iraq-Syria-10-000-years-ago.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No

Is that because you don't know it? Perhaps you should educate yourself then.

Who fucking cares

I was at the British Museum in Friday and got a few photos of the Nimrud "protective spirits" if that's any use to you?

Attached: rps20180320_080011.jpg (720x1280, 114K)

Attached: rps20180320_080039.jpg (720x1280, 123K)

Attached: rps20180320_080115.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

*Muh idolatry*

Attached: 19492479-9BCF-4CF8-8789-08104CB788AD.jpg (588x900, 117K)

Much of the world's first civilizations did, in fact many of our modern religion are loosely based off the mythology of ancient mesopotamia/ summeria but for them it wasn't mythology it was their history.

foxnews.com/story/2007/02/20/5000-year-old-artificial-eye-found-on-iran-afghan-border.html

digitaljournal.com/article/123458

>Italian and Iranian archaeologists found the body of a 5000 year old Persian woman, approximately 25 to 30 years old and almost 6 feet tall. She was found buried along with an ornate bronze hand mirror, which she might have used it.The discovery was made at an ancient necropolis at Shahr-i-Sokhta in the Sistan desert on the Iranian-Afghan border as shown above in the picture.

>Archaeologist Lorenzo Costantini said the artificial eye might have used to make it glitter spectacularly, giving the woman a mysterious and supernatural gaze.
The golden eyeball is engraved with lines coming out of a central circle like rays of light. It is a half-sphere with a diameter of just over an inch and made from lightweight material thought to be derived from bitumen paste, which is painted gold.

Attached: Burnt_City_Artificial_Eye3.jpg (500x375, 55K)

Interesting, she definitely was of nobility. Probably has blood relating back to the annunaki

Yes why don't we discuss what haplogroups Fins are so, we need the 5672nd thread about that

So, which haplogroup are they?

autisMNA

I don't think they are. But what can you tell me about annunaki. Who, or what, is annunaki, I'm genuinely curious.

The creators of humanity who hailed from the 9th planet of our solar system, niburu. They came here to mine gold to fix their atmosphere. First they created a genetically modified race called the igigi who reveled against the anannunaki. So the annunaki wiped them away and created a new genetically modified race, modern man. This is where the story of Adam and eve originated from. The annunaki brought leaders to rule humanity who were regarded as gods. Eventually niburu orbit came back to our solar system which affected the Earths rotation causing the ice caps to melt and create devastating floods wiping out much of humanity and the annunaki who stayed. After the floods niburu left back to their dark orbit in the outer outer rim of solar system and supposedly the annunaki have left as well. Supposedly as many historians and scholars theorize they're still. The annunaki have left their leaders in power who control the world and have allied themselves with other extraterrestrial races like the reptillians

Do you really believe that?

Attached: 653852A7-9401-4900-99E1-DAF4251D63A7.jpg (563x503, 37K)

Better idea: let's talk about the history of /x/ appropriating extinct religions for the purpose of bolstering implausible hypotheses about alien intervention in human history.

They always use one of two things:
- an image displaying a circle in the sky (or a circle related to sky imagery), which just HAS to be a UFO, there's no way it's the sun or moon
- a misunderstanding of a mistranslated ancient text that indicates the gods descended from heaven, which means they MUST be aliens coming from space, and not ancient peoples making the very obvious thematic connection between the sky and gods living on a higher plane

Attached: pyramid.jpg (800x500, 66K)

The fuck is wrong with you?

Why is that relevant? This is what's been transcribed in the ancient summeria tablets, the first known civilization of mankind. But the fact remains, to then it wasn't myth it was truth. And DNA evidence proves that the ancient summerian bloodline of the elite continues to exist through people in power from presidents to royalty. So you tell me if you believe it.

>OP BTFO
How will he ever recover?

Hardly. It's better to just ignore ignorance. Its obvious they have little knowledge of the subject and are just criticizing it for the sole purpose to get a rise out of its believers.

Please do yourself a favor and educate yourselves if you're going to post in this thread and save your self the embarassment of looking stupid

youtu.be/Dfl4ZaiucpQ

annunaki.org

Why do they need gold to fix their atmosphere?

Zecharia Sitchin is not a historian and has demonstrably fudged his "translations" to fit his narrative.

If we could have a thread about the annunaki that was real history and not conspiracy shit , that would be great

Let's go post in the "20th century Germany thread #34" this day!

>tfw no 6ft tall Persian girlfriend

Its theorized that the gold nanoparticles can fix damage atmospheres. Gold is also super conductive and could possibly be used in their advance technology or even their own biological structure

probably, no one is perfect but its undisputed that their evidence of the ancient Sumerians drawing far away constellations as well as our solar system with 11 planets which means they had knowledge that they shouldnt of.

Boy this thread took a huge turn fast

How did they get so big?

There are 8 planets in our solar system, /x/dipshit!

Attached: 1516605813373s.jpg (120x125, 3K)

The gods of the persians. Similar to the Olympians.

That we know of that exist today. But it's theorized a 9th planet exist in the outer rim of solar system which is why
Uranus oribital shift is skewed. It's also theorized that long ago two planets collided creating the asteroid belt we see today

>literally anything
>ANCIENT HUMANS WERE INCAPABLE OF THIS
>IT WUZ ALIENS N SHIEEET

Could you please post the dna evidence?

www.ancestry.com/boards/topics.royalty.links/212/mb.ashx

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1244654/Study-finds-Britons-descended-farmers-left-Iraq-www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1244654/Study-finds-Britons-descended-farmers-left-Iraq-Syria-10-000-years-ago.html

THEY MADE US SO WE COULD MINE GOLD FOR THEIR SPACE CRAFTS

faggot

I doubt that this is the case

>no one is perfect
Amateur cherry picks passages from Sumerian tablets he was incapable of accurately translating. Uses shreds of poorly translated passages to validate his "it was the aliens" theory. Many actual Sumerologist criticize his ludicrous claims. He shrugs it off and keeps writing bullshit for the fringe UFO community.

But that's ok, cause after all, no one is perfect...

Well he may not be the most credible but he is entitled to his opinion which I think is valid based on the over whelming evidence around the world. I very strongly believe aliens did genetically modify our species and that their is a massive cover up about it.

But unfortunately you have little to no evidence to back up your claims. So you desperately claw at anything you can find and proceed to thrust it into everyone's face, like you just discovered the arc of the covenant.

There are many important things left to be uncovered in the ruins of Sumer, but people like you have turned the subject into a fucking joke.

>over whelming evidence around the world.
Where are the remains of spaceships, laser guns, matter transporters and all of the other sci-fi coast to coast bs?

>inb4 hidden at the Vatican by the illuminate...

It's really patroninsing attitude, as thugh aincient people were stupid or somthing.

You guys are gonna look so stupid when the aliens come back

This sounds similar to a rather unusual paper I read back in the 90's which posited that the pyramids are much older than we thought and could only be explained as landing platforms for alien motherships. The paper went on to provide evidence that these aliens were a parasitic species that used humans as hosts and slave labour, and were worshipped by the Egyptians as gods.

I honestly thought it was a joke until the author of the paper, Dr Jackson, disappeared without trace in 1997. After that I started researching these theories and while I've got nothing conclusive yet, it's pretty clear they're hiding something from us!

Lies. We all know Cheddar Man was Pakistani.

Attached: 01-cheddar-man-Credit-Channel-4-Plimsol-Productions-2.jpg (2048x1365, 293K)

Cheesy

Interesting. I'll have to look into this. Andy many archaeologist agree that the pyramids and sphnx are a lot older than previously thought due to the erosion they found at the base which seems to be from water, meaning at one point the structure were partially underwater for many years, fish fossils also support this claim. Was it the great flood? Maybe

If they are on a dark orbit in the outer rim they receive little to no natural sunlight and their planet is cold as fuck. Gold magic hurr durr increases the 0.1% natural sunlight into a 80% equally distributed golden flow all around Nibiru, including golden showers and it's always sunny in Annunaki land, comparable to an enternal romantic dusk on earth. Thanks to gold particle atmosphere.
>I just want to know why they even bother with their faggot planet and not resettle to earth, but maybe they thought about it

Yeah, Pluto!

Say no to revisionism!

Attached: stalin6.jpg (376x500, 63K)