I think Germanic hunoids are a threat to Western civilization but reading up on the homefront in America during World...

I think Germanic hunoids are a threat to Western civilization but reading up on the homefront in America during World War 1 reminded me on how much of a police state it was under Wilson.I get it it was war but still.

Attached: President_Wilson_1919-bw.tif.png (220x292, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yb30L-NmKjo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

well then you are wrong

and probably not even white

another raid

If you think Germans are a threat and you're American I've got some news for you kid

Attached: American_Ancestrial_Plurality_(2010).png (1200x511, 672K)

Wilson was an autocrat at heart and despised the US Constitution.

>tfw New England will never declare independence and join the common wealth, finally uniting the Anglosphere i its truest form.
Just kill me.

America is an ANGLO state, you dumb krautnigger.

The Senate must take its medicine.

Attached: Mexico had it coming.jpg (824x894, 162K)

>Xoids
Off to /int/ with you, nigger

Wilson did literally nothing wrong. He knew exactly how to exploit Presidential power to exert his influence and we were all lucky enough for him to use it to make us powerful. Wilson gamed the system to the benefit of the American people.

He didn’t despise it, he recognized that it left ample room for misuse of presidential power and used it as he saw fit.

At last, a good man, has my search finally come to an end?

Attached: Woody.jpg (625x543, 175K)

WE

Attached: MUH HERITAGE.png (1801x923, 1.83M)

Kill yourself you statist whore. It was a repressive period during our entry into World War One and this is not raid either. Wilson was a wannabe autocrat who violated numerous civil liberties and targeted thousands of Americans.
>but muh war
No, fuck your war. We should have just let them kill each other and let Russia, Britain and France wipe out Germany so we wouldn't have had Wilson's goody-two-shoes bullshit of "make the world safe for Democracy" but engage in a type of kriegssozialismus at home.

Wilson is the worst fucker we have had. We should have killed him whille we had the chance, now we have to pay the price.

>1914
>not using the income tax to save the economy
>not decimating corruption in New Jersey
>not putting economic restrictions on dangerous practices (albeit only for the crooks after to take down)
>not teaching Latin American republics to elect good men
>not using international intervention like a series of calculated bets that ultimately add up to a net gain
>not joining the war late and getting a cut of the victory
>not dickslapping the dumb cunts protesting against your flawless leadership
The only thing he did wrong was having a stroke before he could big dick Congress again. Prosperity>>>>>>>Freedom

Yes, Wilson was an autocrat, which succeeds as long as people like you are around.

Debunked

>The only thing he did wrong was having a stroke before he could big dick Congress again
Wilson sort of fucked himself over there with his "Western Tour". He should've stayed in Congress and tried to appease to the mild reservationist senators rather than try and rile up public opinion (whose memories are short and the irreconcilables were already preparing to fuck up his tour anyway). The tour basically killed his health and confirmed his personal doctor's claim that this would be suicidal for Wilson to do. I'd say Wilson relied too much on the power of the public opinion when the Senators knew that people would forget about this shit anyway by the time elections come in, or have bigger concerns in their minds (In fact, some people actually thought the "League of Nations" was just another baseball league). Hence the "return to normalcy" slogan later used by Republicans.

Attached: But enough talk, Huerta.jpg (1217x299, 171K)

Fixed it with cities to satisfy my autism.
This tour killed his health. Wilson was unlucky to have lived before the mass use of the radio. Wilson would have probably popularised the notion of "fireside chats" before even FDR, he had a great voice for it too. A video clip of him speaking if anyone's curious
youtube.com/watch?v=yb30L-NmKjo

Attached: fuckingnames.png (1282x799, 286K)

>>Prosperity>>>>>>>Freedom
You are everything wrong with the modern world and I say that as someone who likes prosperity.

Every ''German''-American or hyphenated American in general should just FUCK OFF.

>Tries to argue politics
>it becomes a race discussion IMMEDIATELY
We should open /polhis/ so that we dont have to waste space with this retarded discussions in Veeky Forums

He started the breathing constitution meme. That's all I need to know he's shit.

Freedom is meaningless if you’re a slave to human realities. Learn Hobbes faggot

If the other versailles members had followed his advice WW2 likely would have been avoided.