Go to class all day

>Go to class all day
>Actually do my goddamned readings and homework
>Barely be able to make time to lift three times a week
>Spend my weekends getting stressed the fuck out at my job waiting tables at a busy restaurant
>Get no sleep as a result
>Have no social life as a result
Is any of this work even worth it? I feel like I'm just spinning my tires and nothing feels like it matters anymore.

LONG TERM! Think long term

That's life for you. Now go make mr. Goldstein some more money, silly goy

Quit the job

having a social life hurts once its gone
having none is the best choice if you're busy anyways

Either get a better job or suck it up until you finish school.
You always need time for your friends user, not doing that is extremely unhealthy.

> he actually studies in college
Just cheat bro
Fraud on the grades natty on the gains

So if you stop working out you'll have 3 hours more a week to do random shit, woah that's sure worth dropping it

Stop stressing about the job for one. It's just a college job, you should give negative fucks about it. Do the bare minimum and leave.

I agree with this post. Unless you want and plan on being a waiter for the rest of your working life you should not care. Just do the bare minimum and collect your paycheck.

Stop going to class and learn the material on your own. It's hard at first but once you learn to self study you can learn things significantly faster than attending lecture. Attend office hours or go to your TA for anything that you need.

I don't have friends in this city. I try to develop relationships with people, but I just feel like I live in a completely different world from everyone else.

Im kinda in the same boat as you, but i have a lot more time. I have no social life and i just go to class, workout, go to work abiut 10 hours a week. And thats it. I feel so empty and unfulfilled. My mental health is so shit.

I skip my classes and go to the gym instead kek

should've enlisted desu
endure losing gains at boot camp and hope you picked a good job afterwards

Yeah, let's sell my soul to Uncle Sam because I hate my current situation.

I'm literally in shit right now for cheating.. possibly going to get kicked out

OP here, I would never be this stupid or dishonest.

i did this too it took me 6 years to graduate lel no fucks given

Yeah itll be great when hes wage slaving for minimum wage the rest of his life instead of having to go to class for a few extra years

Is no one gonna say "Fuck this cunt"?

You cunt. You're offloading the entire complex shit-show of 21st century manhood onto one ethnic group. Do you work construction or know any five-syllable words?

Fuck off. Having natty brain gains and body gains is the best combo

> Going to class
> Part time work as a waiter
> Oh ma gawd life is so hard and stressful and I have no time

Lmao dude wait till you become an adult

Yeah, where you work nine to five and don't have to do ten million things in a day just to keep your head above water? Sounds terrible.

construction work pays better than waiting tables and is more respectable