shit posting x 10

Lift at least 10,000lbs (cumulative)
Sleep with 10 girls
Then come back here

jerk and clean

banned in my gym, along with snatches

Lift until you get enough confidence
Fuck until you get enough validation

Keep doing until you're ready to get another girlfriend.

rope hangs x F

Revolver lift x kill

I empathize so much with this picture.

do candito's 6 week periodization workout, then switch to a long term intermediate routine.

can someone tell me if this is a good program because candito is a meme of a person.

The good old remembering the good old times and indulging in your depression. 4x15

Sage goes in every field as a formality.
It's hard to find a good reason to lift, and lift consistently, even when you have normal brain function.

Not sure if this applies but I see people (including myself) avoiding the sun and not getting the free vitamin D when theyre depressed. Im no doctor, but it seems to help me some.

For now, I guess, try to get angry at how things have turned out and channel the anger to get work and lifts done.

Take care of yourself. If you can't, reach out to friends and family for some help - a gymbro might be just the cure.

Id recommend trying to stop remembering the sad times and think about the good ol days as mentioned, as a way to maybe identify things you're missing in your life if any - perhaps social contact or like an hour a day of meditation.

It's easy to beat yourself up about how things turned out. Beat yourself up with lifting with good form.

I think it's never too late to decide to make it.

powerliftingtowin.com/candito-6-week-strength-program/

jerk off and clean your jizz

yea that too

thanks user im going to start this tomorrow.

Did your girlfriend leave you because you stopped lifting and looked like a Tumblr queen?

Thank you

>banned in my gym, along with snatches

Try to get a gym bro do motivate you

Fuck you

My bf cheated on me, exercising helps. But the pangs of sadness that hit in the night just before sleep aren't going away...

post nudes of ex

Post nudes of ex.

I feel you bro.
Was going through the same things until a few weeks ago, didn't eat properly and completely stopped doing anything useful.

Do a light routine with your weights but find yourself a punching bag for some ragefueled cardio. Repeat until you get addicted to working out again.

How did you guys get through it? My gf of 3 years cheated on me last weekend. We lived together and she told me every day that I was hers forever.

The pain is so strong bros, it's so fucking strong...

that's what you get for emotionally investing in another human

Yeah, to be fair I cheated on her about a year ago because I thought our relationship was failing. She took me back and we had the best year of our lives, I truly changed.

Now she is going through the same thing that I was when I cheated. I still have some hope that the relationship may make it through this, some very very small hope. It's all that's kept me going these past few days.

For the first two weeks I was a complete mess, it gets better as time goes on but it still hurts. It also doesn't help that I made it personal and keep eating at myself. Its hard to rationalise through it....

nvm you're a cunt, you did the exact same to her and now you're bitching, neck yourself. Fucking men

Yeah, I deserve it 100% don't get me wrong. I knew that when she took me back it was going to come back to hit me ten times as hard as I hurt her.

I didn't sleep with anyone, I made out with a friend for like a minute. She slept with her friend that she talks to every day, said she lost feelings for me and started gaining them for him. All the while I was paranoid she liked him and she kept reassuring me I was her true love.

Ohh well, what goes around comes around. I learned a valuable lesson and I'm still only 21. Just scared that I'll never regain trust in people again. I wish you the best user.

See. Never stop lifting while in a relationship.

Gymcel.

Dont skip cardio.
You feed those feel good hormones and it clears your mind.