get going

for what?
for you to stop being a fucking pussy?
why is this board /r9k/ lite?
sissy faggot.

It does user. I'm sad that it even has to be something that requires my asking

Yes, I need to fap

I started (joined a gym) when I was 25, now I'm 27
looking back I'm glad I did start, imagine you being 30 and regretting not starting right now while you're thinking about it, you could be in the best shape of your life when you're 30 or just be degrading year by year

Joanna Angel

No, traps aren't gay.

How disappointing

Hmm let's see. 27.
Still got a good 18 years left until you start getting to an age where it's *almost* acceptable to start considering if it's too late.
.....nah you're out of time sorry bud !

Bloody faggot there's a category for bodybuilding for over 45's and 65's. Man up

nice trips

I think I'd rather fap to a tranny than a jew

trips of truth

Yes.

an hero

Gay meme

Why wouldn't there be? 27 is still fucking young as hell.

I started lifting at 33....

if you're 27 and you're still making these kinds of posts

no, unequivocally .. no.

Yes, because some of us are red-blooded males who appreciate the real female form.

Fucking degenerate.

I wish I got my shit together sooner. I'm in my early 30s now. My prime days are long gone. To younger anons lurking here, please start self improvement as soon as possible. After school / collage meeting quality women is not that easy. Especially if you work in a male dominated profession.

But user...
What is REAL female form, if you have yo ask wether that is male or female butt? ;)

Yes. I lost hope when I was 22. And every year I thought to myself this year gonna be when I lose it. Yet it took me 8 more years and I lost it at 30 with a 9/10. Consider me lucky, but it was all me since I picked her up. Just said hi and after a week asked out.

You cheeky faggot

this just enjoy the ride op

Jesus fuck, this is probably one of the most unattractive females ive ever seen even with perfect setup and editing of the photo. Can you even top that level of ugly skankiness

fuck man that was disappointing

No, there's no hope. At all.

I don't mean in terms of training, though you don't specify what you want to do.

If you want to get a fitness-model body, assuming you haven't aged really badly, then yeah, perfectly possible.

Want to become a strongman and lift insane weights to impress a bunch of fat middle-aged men? Perfectly possible.

Want to become great at running, athletics, swimming, climbing, cycling, boxing, or whatever? Yeah, perfectly possible.

The reason you'll fail though is because you're asking a vague question, with no further details, with an air of defeatism, with a photo of some faggot transvestite, on an Uzbekistani Carpet Making forum.

>27, is there still hope?
yes
>wifey
court 18-20 year olds and settle down
>lifting
never too late to start, you'll just regret not starting sooner

Did your dick actually work after almost 2 decades of nothing but fapping?

Asking for a friend...