>qt thicc lightskin
>lift going good, routine fine, no failed reps
>better than average day
>spotting female lifting buddy right after my set
>look down at her
>gives me the look of pure sex on accident
>be 6 hours later
>still thinking about her now

How the fuck do i stop this? I don't know if i should just go for it or try to forget it, but that look has me falling hard right now brehs. Also are pyramid sets effective? Been doing them lately but it feels too easy.

>on accident

Why do you think this?

>gives me the look of pure sex on accident
???
go back to /r9k/ faggot

By accident you fucking retard
Sage

I don't know, just felt like it was. You saying it was intentional? I mean she was just laying on the bench before her set and our eyes met.

Fuck her.

Call her now. If she invites you over for anything, make a move.

while im here user, what are some signs a girl is actually into you? I just put way too much effort into a girl who wanted my friend all along.

Spoken like a true warrior

He just told you the sign you fucker.

You know I'm not OP right? I said "while I'm here"

>Twins bazel

> Laughs at your shitty jokes
> Prolonged eye contact
> Touches you lightly
> Drops her spaghetti
> Says stupid shit

I've always wanted to go to one of these anime or comics conventions cosplaying as Eren Jaeger. Do you think it would be realistic for me to pull bitches if I cut well enough and just walked around like this not being autistic?

no

forgot to attach image, sorry lads

That sounds like the same shit men do when they're into a girl

Because men and women are much more alike than Veeky Forums would lead you to believe

Based Waldo is the best part of this picture.

Too bad her butt is photoshooped

>I've always wanted to go to an autism convention
>but not be autistic

It's called the customer service bro

When you fall in love with anyone giving you slightest bit of attention. Don't do this guy, or at least be smart enough to recognise it

Have you goys hung out outside of the gym yet? Why not just ask her if she wants to go catch a movie, or go rock climbing or what the hell ever after a gym sesh? Dont think of it like a date or anything or that it will lead to a sexual relationship, just spend more time together and see if she is into you. She will make it obvious if she is.

We're not all that different. We all get nervous in the same way for sure.

i mean you do realize en and women are both fucking humans.
this shit aint fucking rocket surgery, bitches wanna fuck too.
time get the fuck off Veeky Forums faggot.

Gotta keep it a secret though

Girls NEVER do these things by accident.

She WANTS you to fuck her good, do it you massive faggot!

>Says stupid shit

Who is this girl? When did you start lifting with her? If you have the chance to go from a qt lifting buddy to a qt lifting gf, you should have a go.

I reserve pyramid sets for lighter days, but they're great for me when I'm looking for a pump.