WHAT THE FUCK DO WOMEN DO WITH THESE?!

WHAT THE FUCK DO WOMEN DO WITH THESE?!

dunno really, like 100 reps every time?

they do cardio so they use them to help burn calories by adding resistance to easy movements like lunges or punches.

Most women dont work out to get big you autist, they use them as a light lift to keep their arms toned not to build muscle

>toned
user, I...

spread eagles x failure

Chad Flags to failure

lol
>toned

My wife's are currently holding our fireplace hearth in place. It hasn't gone anywhere, so I assume they are working well.

They are decorations put in place to make you believe that they exercise and take care of their body.

I’m not making this up. In high school my sister had a couple pink 5 lbs dumbbells under her bed. I never saw her use them once, but I saw her pull them out and leave them next to her bed anytime her fatter friends or boys came over.

>wife

wew lad

i use those for my royational kuffs

Put em in their vaginas

self defense

i know yall think >toned is a meme but it's an actual thing and you can tell the difference between someone who's >toned and someone who doesnt do any physical activity.

that's sad. i hope you called her out infront of her boyfriends.

you mean you can tell when someone has actual muscle mass instead of no muscle mass??? Wow!

They play fitness and wait for mires

>tfw i used to curl 5Ibs now i curl 30Ibs

Get off the internet mom you don't know what you're doing

>you can tell the difference between someone who's >toned and someone who doesnt do any physical activity.
Posts comparison pictures of someone you believe to be "toned" and someone who isn't

Unironically good for you
Step up your fucking game though

Nigga thats 30 in each hand
but yeah i'm doing a slow, clean bulk cause i want to look good while doing it

by tone they mean the old medical definition.
small but not flabby muscle that can be felt and seen when low enough bodyfat.

IT'S TO STRENGTHEN THEIR ARMS SO THEY CAN BEAT OFF MY FIVE POUND COCK!!!FACT!!!

I want to see what he thinks "toned" means

big guy

Geared up retarded/dykey cunt mugging for the cameras isn't most women.

They are the exact opposite of what normal het women want to be.

yes that's what i said, thanks for reinforcing that dumbass. for some reason 15 yearolds on Veeky Forums think >toned is meaningless.

5 seconds googling. middle pic is average 'murican. bottom pic is low bf+muscle. also they can get toned by already being skinny and just building a tiny bit of muscle.

"getting toned" is like saying "getting shredded" or "getin' fuckin yoked brah" but for girls. i don't why this this is such a hard concept for you autists to grasp.

Those things are great when you injure yourself and destroy every ligament in your elbow and need to do PT

Because retards like you say "toned" as if it's something other than mild muscle definition and low body fat

30 in each hand is not impressive how long have you been lifting for?

shut the fuck up you idiot
people dump on tone so they can pretend they're some kind of fucking fitness expert who's in on some deep arcane fitness secret

Like just a little less than a year
> the majority of it was a noob phase with horrible form, planet fitness, and failing to actually meet bulk goals

pretend like they're working out while showing off their ass to everyone in the gym

aka wearing spandex doing straight leg dead lifts with 5lb dumbbells

What would you call the state of somebody who wants only a little muscular definition? As in, it's possible to be too muscular but still want some.

idk how people fall for this honestly

The amount of work you have to put in to be muscular means that nobody will ever get there if they dont have the will to be big.

low body fat with little lean mass? I guess that's what normies call toned

this, i hate how so many retards act like if you where to lift heavy occasionally you will somehow accidentally turn into a fucking mass monster...

Maybe tape them to your limbs like some kind of anime training?

Yep, thats exactly what women want to be low body fat with enough muscle mass to give definition but not too much definition because thats too manly. Thats why they invented the term toned.

idk why Veeky Forums is so retarded and autistic about this.

don't hate on normies, breh. Most don't have a clue about the topic. I know that 1 minute google search could solve the problem but that's the thing about normies, they aren't curious about anything and won't listen to you.

They are "toning"

What do you curl? I've found that most people, when using correct form (ie: not locking elbows, keeping arms straight, and not using their back) plateu at 30-35.

Yesterday was my first day at the gym and I used the fiver for one of the exercises I did and I'm not a grill.

but here's the shocker: women can't get big. Even if they manage to lift heavy (unlikely) they won't get big. They don't have the hormonal profile for it.

30-35 kg?