Does Veeky Forums ever get a massage?

Does anyone on here get massages? If so what places and types of massages do you recommend?
Looking to get something like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZJp0SUD-7ms

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-UQ7a7d5W0
youtube.com/watch?v=Knu1lT2DSb4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

occasionally, after a particularly brutal session I like to get a real hard deep tissue massage from this strongthicc older French lady

it sounds lewd like some sort of sex work thing but if I'm properly achy enough from work then I am the opposite of horny and it feels like real therapeutic relief holy shit. The italian lady in your video is hot as hell but I couldn't take her seriously as a masseuse. I'd need a Zarya to work out the kinks in my back.

My boyfriend surprised me by getting some professional instruction on massage therapy from a friend of his who teaches a program.

I get a massage 3 or 4 times a week from him.

Sometimes I want to break up with him because he infuriates me so much sometimes....
but those massages though...

Where's the best place to get a massage? Is somewhere like massage envy good enough?

Thot

BEGONE THOT

Is he getting blowjobs 3 or 4 times a week from you for this though?

this
also, whore

Yes. But only the type of places where Asian girls jerk me off afterwards. Would recommend. Very therapeutic.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-UQ7a7d5W0
youtube.com/watch?v=Knu1lT2DSb4

I get a rub and tug occasionally. Bretty gud stuff. Wish i could get one right now actually

i get get a massage with happy ending from mama san every month

>is he getting blowjobs 3 or 4 times a week from you for this though?
>blowjobs
>only 3 or 4 times a week

He's a horny little fucker. we get blowjobs twice a day. He wakes me up with one before my alarm goes off in the morning every single morning and when we go to bed.

I go to a massage therapist once a week.
1:30 hour session, makes my body feel rejuvenated and acts as a mid-week rest which is way more efective for me than 5 day training and two days rest.

I had a four hands massage in Cambodia once. I had sunburn so it wasn't a great idea.

Every 9th week I take a week off from the gym. The week is my rest/recovery week. I’ll normally get a Thai Massage during this time too.

>girls on Veeky Forums
>Veeky Forums the place notoriously being filled with fags
I like your positive thinking lads.

Look up somewhere local and read the reviews. It should be roughly $1/minute plus tip. Most massages $1.5+/minute are not worth the money unless you have scar or soft tissue damage. Then try looking for a massage therapist.

I'd like to say this plot twist surprised me, but that would be a lie.

quads of faggotry confirm gayest board

Go on Craigslist, search the personal for massage.

Probably will be some gay guy but at least it's free

>be super fit
>go to a gayman for a massage from craigslist
>gayman keeps trying to put the moves on you
>'fuck off'
>he comes back with some food or a drink that's roofied
>'i brought u sum fud :^)'