Normies in the 80s considered this to be "ripped."

Normies in the 80s considered this to be "ripped."

He is hot

chad mode still

>tfw when you will never look good dyel because of fucked up ribcage

Get thicc and you won't have a rib cage

mirin neck

I was a child of the 80’s and though Indiana was lean, we had action stars like Arnie and Sly that we considered “ripped” and “buff”. Nowadays Star-Lord is accused of using steroids when he probably weighs under 200lbs. The current generation is so gay that it almost elected a woman for president. I miss the action stars of the 80’s.

What is the point of getting bigger than this? He looks good.

80s was the era of the action hero - Stallone, Schwarzenegger, Van Damne, Lundgren. Harrison Ford was never considered ripped or even a physical presence. Like Bruce Willis, he represents the everyman, not the adolescent, testosterone-driven fantasy of manhood.

this is the goal , never forget it

You must be gay, too, if you don't realize how gay '80s action movies are.

Normies in the 90s considered this to be "ripped".

>Action movies where men look herculean are gay
>Capeshit movies with twink leads are not
Really nigga?

>>Capeshit movies with twink leads are not
>things I said
Nice projection though. Try watching Commando sometime.

You're both wrong. Ford was a super Chad back in the 80s. Han Solo and Indy were pussy kryptonite back then.

Twinks in the 00's considered this to be 'lean'

>Nowadays Star-Lord is accused of using steroids
Guys like him are accused of using roids not because they're big in any way shape or form - but because they go from being dyels to late intermediate in like 3 months.

who dat?

Who told you that? Here’s your (you).

does he have pectus or is that just a shadow?

Val Kilmer from Batman Forever

i remember the 80s when men were men and didnt give a fuck and not some homo shitlords like today competing with each other about who is the biggest slave to the average whore pussy

> this was ripped in 1950

nope, most men were always slaves to pussy - all the bullshit in the fucking illiad was about an 9/10 ffs.

Tfw I am more "ripped" than
And
But still too BDD to take off my shirt

I never thought in terms of "buff" or "lean". I knew Arnold was a monster. I knew guys like Van Damme, Lundgren, Stallone, and most of the cast of 'Predator' were all jacked, but when it came to most actors, I just figured pics like OP's were just when an average grown man was supposed to look like. I didn't think they looked strong or weak. They just registered as men to me. Every Bond until Craig was like this.

>thinking it was about the girl, not the disrespect
w e w l a d d i e

for the greeks - probably, for paris - probably not.

Ben Affleck from Batman V Superman

>Used to think Brad Pitt was jacked in Fight Club
>Lifted for a few months
>Realized he's just handsome af and pretty lean

What the fuck was wrong with me

>Realized he's just pretty handsome and lean af

fixed your post breh

>The current generation is so gay
Stop right there friendo.
The '80 were gay as fuck bro.

>The current generation is so gay that it almost elected a woman for president. I miss the action stars of the 80’s.

Jesus... please don't procreate.

Brad pitt said in an interview that he's fully aware that his genetics are god tier and he knows people are jelly.
That's all there is to it.
I'm sure you've read this a million times on Veeky Forums but simply put, if your genetics are shit it literally doesn't matter how fit you get.
You can be skinnyfat and still get tons of pussy if you have the right genes.

It makes sense, if your genes are shit you're essentially born to die, you're basically a mistake that nature designed to die alone without propagating your shit genes over some poor kid that will carry your imperfections to the next generation.

>It makes sense, if your genes are shit you're essentially born to die, you're basically a mistake that nature designed to die alone without propagating your shit genes over some poor kid that will carry your imperfections to the next generation.
And all of these people think it's not them this refers to. Really activates the almonds.

>child of the 80's
>calling any other generation gay

My post wasn't meant as in
>genetics are everything this is bullshit fuck these vapid bitches *tips fedora*
but simply
>genetics are everything and that's the reality we must accept

>genetics are everything
you're still wrong though :thinkingemoji:

Why don't you watch the movie

Ford was clearly in excellent shape and the pic doesn't do him justice.

Bro if you're ugly, you're ugly.
You can undergo plastic surgery and get ripped but you'll always be the fake copy compared to someone that's naturally handsome.
You're mitigating a problem, a sort of handicap, compared to someone that is flat out born with an innate natural advantage.
I don't know why you reject what is the obvious reality of the situation here.

playin with tha bois!

If that pic is from indiana jones, then while ford was in good shape, he was actually miserable for 90% of the movie.
He had constant disentry.
The entire joke where he shoots the guy after he flips the sword around was born from the need to keep that scene as short as possible because ford was about to shit his pants.

Most people would look above average though if they got rid of acne and built a jaw.

That dysentry story was from Raiders of the Lost Ark. OP is shitting on Ford in Temple of Doom.

>Pic related

Keep in mind, that he's obviously natty and in his mid 40s

Nah, that was all PR.

Remember though, in the 80s, especially the early 80s, the Stallone/Arnie style physique was considered very unusual, and "bodybuilding" was still seen as an odd an niche sport that only freaks and insecure men got involved in.

Again, especially in the early 80s, young women were attracted to that almost slightly effeminate androgynous look - the whole New Romantic thing.

Being overly muscular was almost something that only gay guys were attracted to.

>and "bodybuilding" was still seen as an odd an niche sport that only freaks and insecure men got involved in

...wait, you mean it's different today?

no, that was some cock sucking fairy who was pushed as the hottest thing ever.
mostly because he was apparently the best piece of boipussy in hollywood

>"bodybuilding" was still seen as an odd an niche sport that only freaks and insecure men got involved in
> young women were attracted to that almost slightly effeminate androgynous look
>Being overly muscular was almost something that only gay guys were attracted to
are you describing the 80s or right now? i'm confused

evolution

Well you're right.
Most people who're attracted to large men are attracted to the hypermasculinity and being big

And since women are attracted to different kinds of men depending on their cycle and where they live and surroundings...yeah

PS most women who are attracted to effeminate andro men are on heavy amounts of bc or drinking lots of water with bc in it.

Hugh is such a handsome man it's not funny.

Why does the fella on the right look so weird? I mean hes muscular and lean but something just looks off

Nothing off about him, just extremely low body fat %.

Are you implying they didn't VFX the shit out of his body?

He looks like a literal mutant superhero.
The entire look in such an ordinary scene is so out there and surreal that it makes the scene.

t: nu male

>calls people gay
>posts picture of a buff guy in a bedazzled leather codpiece

What's sexual about that picture?

This is bullshit.

I mean, yeah, you're right, but what are your goals?

Lets face it - being attractive is a means to attract women (or men). If doing that artificially works, then it fucking works. What difference does it make?

Loads of people have been fat, skelly, ugly, or a combo of those, and have changed the way they look drastically, and have reaped the benefits. Everyone wins.

You sound like a brainwashed American. Did you pledge allegiance to the flag every morning in school too?

Dat CGI.

Being super-fucking-ripped like Arnie in his prime is still seen as being way too OTT - most women aren't attracted to that.

But there's certainly a trend towards being well-built being attractive, rather than being a skinny fuckboy who wears makeup - the latter was a very 80s trend.

I think in general women prefer well built guys, and always have, it's just natural. The 80s thing was just a blip.

I must say though, I think Veeky Forums has an exaggerated idea of what women want when it comes to being ripped. Zyzz is probably the best example of the ideal body.

Lmao no. Ask your mom who her favorite actor was in the 80s. It's either Ford or Gibson.

the CGI on those abs is sooo bad

>affleck does +40kg pull-ups for reps
>see a beach pic of him a couple months after shooting the scene
yeah, no way. that's cgi. or he literally didn't eat anything but donuts for months after making this movie.

I've thought about this. Before starting to lift Brad Pitt in fight club seemed buff. But to women, who haven't gone through the bigorexia that we have, wouldn't being even only slightly bigger than Brad Pitt in fight club make you seem completely swole to them?

They had to cgi out the bitch tits.

Also...it would have been better if he had the whole dadbod thing going.
Not cut to ribbons and and 50s era bodybuilder looking or anything.
Just a blue collar dude who took care of himself and lifted heavy shit.
Would have spoken to the audience more and had the whole "The dark knight returns" vibe.

Good luck being that cut for extended periods of time and being able to do any arduous labour.

Yes otter+athletic mode while being 9-14% bodyfat is actually peak natural. It's what fertile women tend to gravitate towards when they think of muscular and strong.
All women are attracted to that form.

Muscle obese dudes like modern bodybuilders and large powerlifters and guys starting at steeve reeves era bodybuilder sizes tend to be lusted after by women who're looking for overwhelming strength and hypermasculinity.

Most women, yes even the lesbians tend to have some level of attraction to them and will throw themselves at them if they are really big.
Can even be muscular women, their bodies dont' know the difference anymore. This is also why all women who decide to get on large amounts of gear are always or end up being major lesbos and all het relationships have to be with a larger man or a quasi feminine male they can sexually dominate.
PS, this is why women don't want to lift and detest built women on a primal level.

Unless there are on birth control or on that portion of their cycle or preggers.

If you have that body but don't have the aggressive active protective or hypersexual personality to go along with it they tend to see you as a homosexual and tend to be upset that you don't fit their natural preconceived notions. \

I'm not going to go into other body types here because that's outside of what you wanted and I just dont' give enough of a fuck to spend all day writing about it.

SO for the average man who wants to pull as many women as possible with his body, the ultimate workout is
Calisthenics
Curlbro routine with dumbbells
Occasionally do barbell strength training.
Being active and having a good cardio vascular base.

>Quads of 4444

this is so fucking depressing seriously. Thank fucking god I got good genectics

I always got an incestual vibe off that one.

He talked about the current generation, and there is hardly any gayer generation in history. Not even the fucking French royalty with their wigs and makeup and perfume at least still had duels and the rest of society was waging bloody wars and struggled to survive. Nowadays, more than three quarters of the population is feminazis and megacucks. Don't try to sugarcoat this.

In the sixties, this was the prime example of an athletic man

>women who're looking for overwhelming strength and hypermasculinity

AKA gay bottoms with daddy issues

Really?

Them too.

Also Girls(not Guy.In.Real.Life) with daddy issues tend to love huge dudes.

>gay broadway dancer with no lifting history
>proceeds to lift for the next 17 years
Jackman is an inspiration in that regard.

lmao, dat CGI

>Nowadays Star-Lord is accused of using steroids when he probably weighs under 200lbs.
Pratt is actually close to Arnold iirc. 6'1" and 230.

Affleck actually did get jacked, tho

>Nowadays, more than three quarters of the population is feminazis and megacucks
leave the internet sometimes for christs sake

How do you build a jaw

jaw pulls

>jaw pulls

You wish you looked like this

good. late 60's aesthetics were tight

>Huge Jacked Man

it's actually interesting how a trend of increasingly widespread obesity coincides with much more demanding, idealized forms in art and entertainment

in 2017 amerikwa, the average person is disgustingly fat, but won't watch a movie if the lead actor doesn't look like a sculpture of a Greek demigod

Why does everyone worship this guy's cock? He's way overrated.
And why are people so obsessed with comic superheroes?

I almost died

I agree. Is he even handsome? Not hating, but for a star he has so many fucking flaws. tiny face, shit jaw, beady eyes, small ears, gorilla arms, shitty beard. come on.

now compare him to little joe. not even in the same league.

Not really.

Top kek, Affleck is a middle aged slob who doesn't give a fuck. He doesn't give enough of a shit to lift consistently or even roid when he knows they'll just cgi him.

Normies in 2070 considered this to be "ripped."

>the obese lactate soda
it all makes sense now

compared to the most people today.. it is.