FPH-Cringe Edition

FPH-Cringe Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4GY1L4hgXHU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is incredibly sad.

Does anyone remember the name of this ladys youtube channel? Shes really fat and just posts vids of her making recipes, comments blocked ofc. For the life of me I cannot find her channel

Is she the one who made a mars bar lasagna? Maybe search that.

searching that comes back with a lot of real chocolate and mars bar lasagna recipes. what the fuck happened to the world?

That's not even a good shop. The letters aren't bending or curving.

Is it Simply Sarah? I can't tell these hogs apart.

Yeah I searched it too kek. Might be simply sara? I searched obese woman cooking YouTube and saw her

i'm pretty sure i remember the one on the right is dead

the way she wipes her mouth with her shirt

Nope, simply sarah is a different person.

lmfao

What a fucking cuck
It's bot sad, it's fucking rage inducing, i'd smash the cake in my mom's face if she did something like this.

Normally cringe is funny mixed sadness.
This is only sadness. Jesus. I know it's his own fault but I can only feel bad for him.

Is it true one of them died?

I sure hope he killed his family

Slaton sisters, you can find it from there

Officially Amy Slaton, thats it.

>Slaton sisters

YESSS, thats it. Thank you user!

haha what a fucking loser

Nope. I'm friends with the fatter one on kikebook, she's still kicking, but has a myriad of health issues

It's like a cyst popping

>smear you in green paint
>spank you like a disobedient avocado

I'm dying here.

>im more stable than the chair youre sitting on
maximum kek

Thanks user. Just spent the last 20 min trying to find out but only encyclopedia dramatica comes up. Said she was born 1926 and died June 29 2017. So that's pretty much par for the course there

I must have downs i thought this was a Chloe thread for some reason...whelp.. time to drink my coffe and eat

>glutinous behaviour

top kek

:(

Pls no
youtu.be/4GY1L4hgXHU

>all these fags posting MUH FEELS to this post

this post is hilarious, get a fucking sense of humor and stop being such a beta faggot

I'd still smash tho

>waahh my family is trying to endear and include me in the only ways they know fml
Kek the figure looks fucking fine, and if he did something else than dough around in front of his computer it wouldn't be the only thing they put next to him

based

Well, he is only 21.
Has whole life ahead of him.

Please no fat fetish photos.
No meaning in them.

i am honestly quite surprised a human can be alive under that. Think of the skeleton beneath that, and the organs that are inside the skeleton, that is what's keeping that monstrosity alive

dude you have to stop

I just found this website and this is incredibly rude, for people like me who struggle with weight.

Im not going to go into a rant about genetics because i am predisposed to get fat but please delete this post

piss poor b8 m8

>if my mom tried to make my neet ass socialize for once if just with some family members and had a custom cake made for my birthday I would fucking smash it in her face
Back to r9k

1/10
too obvious b8

>this kills the fattie

The sad thing is every third time that probably works.

Delet this immediately.
No other FPS image can make me feel more nauseous

Would put my dick in

>doing contrast research essay between IF+keto vs traditional calorie restriction and exercise
>every research paper, in the section citing difficulties, inaccuracies, and biases
>"it is well-known and long-established that obese individuals do not accurately report their calorie in-take, reducing the accuracy of this study"
>"of the X number of participants who began, a [SMALL MAJORITY] dropped out of the study because they could not maintain the diet"
>"despite being provided measured and controlled meals, only 84% of participants adhered to the diet for the full X-week study"

The most interesting one was a study that saw 80ish% of dieters using 2-month stents of low-carb keto with 4 months of calorie restricted Mediterranean diets in between for a year manage to keep all the weight off for the entire year with nothing more than a controlled diet. The remainder that regained their weight all failed to adhere to the interim, calorie restricted diets.

Do you have any source for poeple on controlled diet eating at their maintainance or below gaining weight?

pop off james

>your'e a big girl

Not even that.
The blatant display of smug addict behaviour is far more revolting than anything else

From that expression alone I'm guessing that's the kid who ate potato chips when he was in hospital and supposed to be crash dieting?

>boss has the whole building do these workouts called 20 downs bc he's super fit
>basically 20 of two work outs and then a lap around the track
>everyone else does some half assessments workout and runs off
>I'm actually doing the workout and working on my form
>literally the last one in the gym while everyone is on their way home
>boss tells me to stop and he expects me to make it down to a lower number
Everyone was fucking cheating why the fuck do I even need expectations. FUCK E EVERYBODY. Especially the fucking fatties who actually pretended to do the workout and think they're more fit than me.

He doesn’t give a shit about your form, it’s a hurr durr team building drill and you’re lagging behind the pack.

Looks like someone has been browsing MPA for images.

thats all he can do?
what a faggot

How is it rage inducing.

bad b8 m8

No you wouldn't, you bitch

you have to understand how the minds of these people work user. to them, the ends justify the means and when all is said and done the only thing they care about is a raw number. they dont care how they get there, just that they get there so they can brag about it while ignoring the shit job they did. this applies to everything

it doesnt matter that they were quarter squats, they did 100 squats
it doesnt matter that they walked the entire way, they did a 5k
it doesnt matter nobody was above a soft 6/10, they had sex with 15 girls
it doesnt matter that they fucked around at their desk most of the time, they worked 60+ hours
it doesnt matter that they vomitted everywhere, blacked out and got alcohol poisoning, they took 12 shots

dont be that person. put effort into and care about the things you do; you may not get the highest number, but youll have the satisfaction of doing it right

It could've been anyone of us

huge loss for humanity.

how is that sad?

I didn't know Pedro knew her for that long

>For you

You can tell people to hide their posts but that doesn’t change how people feel. This is the truth here. We hate you fatty. You’re disgusting to look at. I’ve never been fat. If you let yourself get fat you are a loser.

>cringe edition
i have the perfect piece of oc from the gym the other night
like good for her for trying (tho she did 5 minutes of shit form low effort rowing, 5 minutes on the elliptical then went home so trying might be a strong word) but the fact that she thought it was a good idea to wear that shirt says almost everything you need to know about our society

Is he the fattest alive atm?

Kek. That shirt.

Your feelings are no one else's responsibility.

>you will never have a fiancé that enjoys spending time with you and loves you for who you are

atleast she's not in denial, that's something i guess

3D shirt. Amazing.

I'd be user's friend..

Are you happy, Veeky Forums?

Metaphor for Veeky Forums desu.

It's taking so long to get fit Veeky Forums i never realized how much fat i had until i started to lose it

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

dunno how the human body can take so much fat

bitch didn't even eat up