Anons, wtf are these on my cock? I've had them for several years now. I keep matching pics to STDs online...

Anons, wtf are these on my cock? I've had them for several years now. I keep matching pics to STDs online, but nothing matches. Someone suggested they could be from constant shaving and wearing pants that fit a bit too tight. They don't hurt when touched, they do bleed sometimes when I shave (hence the blood), and I barely register them to the touch if I do touch them.

>I keep matching pics to STDs online, but nothing matches.

It's genital warts you fucking retard. HPV. Go to a dermatologist and freeze them.

Sorry senpai. Dat's HPV. Go to a doctor and get them frozen off. Condolences.

Warts. You probably have HPV. I'd go to a clinic and figure out which one, since some of them have been linked to prostate cancer. If you have HPV, it should also disappear in a little over 5 years. The reason you're getting those warts now is because you broke the skin shaving, and the virus seized its chance to multiply in the recovering tissue.

You’re going to get b& so post the rest of your dick while you’re at it

Guess it is. I keep seeing the pics with multiple/large groups of the bumps tho. I have about 10, but they're spread out. Guess I'll have to go to the derm.

Would it go away on its own?

no

AIDS

>Would it go away on its own?

Dont think so bro. Not sure what all this shit is about the warts going away over 5 years. I've had mine for a long ass fucking time.

The cream is sitting in the cupboard and I"ve been a pussy in applying it. The tip of penis looks awful. Much worse than yours.

Showed me dick to an older dick speciallist doc and he reckons its not even HPV just a result of being circumcised. Definitely warts bro. the doc is old and eyesight is dodgyl.

>cutfags
i hope you killed your parents

That's HPV my man. Gotta go get them frozen off. From what I understand it takes years but your body will eventually be able to stop producing the warts, but you will still always have the virus and can pass it on. My advice would be to murder whoever gave that to you.

you'll transmit them to anyone you fuck or let suck your dick too, you could ruin a bitch's face forever with your disgusting dick, just cut it off

also you royally fucked up shaving user, you basically spread them all over your cock like nutella or w/e you eurofags spread

>durrr I'm gonna ask a bunch of fags on Veeky Forums what my penile blemishes are
Just go to a doctor you dipshit. And gtfo Veeky Forums with the cock pics.

This, what the fuck is wrong with people?

I love my parents so much the more I see how shit most are. I guess it makes sense, since most people are retarded, why would most parents be any different?

Proof?

takes 3 seconds to google

get your retarded dick off Veeky Forums btw

>shavy boy wants to go twink mode
>only manages to spreads his cock cancer everywhere
lmao

yeah you're right most people are retarded but you have to be a really fucking dumb retard to purposefully mutilate your son and ruin him for life

my dad is circumsized and he made the right choice by not destroying my body

HIV AIDS

it all started in that forsaken desert

So, you just gave someone cancer, probably a great, I hope you are happy with that

genital warts

I have these too I think. but Ive never had sex. Explain?

have them forever? what the fuck me. got them when i was a wee teen now im 19. should i stop looking for a gf?