/Mewing/

Any advice on how to perfectly do it? Some of you want to share their story?

Other urls found in this thread:

michalechatham.com/blog/celebrating-two-years-migraine-free
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just take a look at this guy. He went from ugly to chad in only 2 years.

teeth slightly touching/very close to touching
closed lips
tongue resting on roof of mouth (NOT suctioned to roof of mouth) and make sure most of your tongie is there, not just the tip.

Making a N sound seems to help with tongue.

*mews*

Now What?
Do i just go around like this or should i do it once aday?
Thanks for the help though!

you dont suction? but john new told me to do that. I thought the whole point was to apply pressure to the maxilla

I'm clenching my jaw as well and my teeth are touching? It's not good?

Yeah suction is best because it best applies appressure to your maxilla.

And what's "facepulling" exactly?

would it help at all if you we to lay down on a bench, belly down, with your head over the edge so gravity would help pull your maxilla forward?

Can mewcels actually prove that it works?

THis is unironically the biggest meme of 2017
Have fun wasting your time faggots

All that guy did was figure out how to create the illusion of a jawline through trimming his beard right.

>beard so thick you cant even see his jaw line
>look guys mewing works

I started about six weeks ago. I'm not obsessive, but gradually by keeping it in mind I've noticed by and large I'm shifted my resting posture to mouth closed tongue on roof of mouth.

I've actually gotten comments from people I know well on a change in the shape of my face. Mainly, i think, the correct oral posture is a way of actively realigning your face and jaw, meaning it's immediate effect is to help symmetry. I notice in old photos the my jaw tended to swing off to one side. Now I didn't really notice this or care, but recently I've seen a far more set and even look to my face. I put it down to mewing, which forces an even holding of the jaw. Quite quickly I therefore believe that this practice irons out superficial facial asymmetry.

Another thing I've noticed is my teeth have gotten slightly larger in appearance. I attribute this to the overall palette being gently but consistently expanded by the tongue up on the roof of the mouth. I also like this change.

Mewing and swallowing correctly also disengages the muscle that gives one round cheeks. I believe this, as the back muscles in my jaw now appear more prominent.

Overall then it seems like the practice has quite a fast positive effect. In terms of jawline, I'm not too sure, but this is probably more of a long term thing. Given what's happened already I wouldn't be surprised if it is has a powerful effect on overall face and jaw structure over a significant period of time.

Look at the angle. You can visibly see the change.

And tell me the first guy doesn't look totally different

His face is not in the same angle in both pictures + beard.

it works if you are 8

What about the first guy? He was not 8 when he started at all. And have you seen Mew's face?

im the jokah baby!

Yeah, mewing is the shit.

Different angled photos.

You guys really want it to be false. The guy literally got a bulge on the side of his face from doing that. He sure as hell changed.

Mewing doesn't develop your masseters. Does anybody even know what mewing is purported to do anymore? He probably just developed bruxism.

Have you noticed any change on your cheek bone? I would like it to be higher.

Been mewing for 20 years now.. lol rate progress guys :DDD

What about asymmetry? Both maxilla and mandible tilt to the right, probably because I leaned the left side against my hand too much. I also have an overbite. Until recently, I'd been ''mewing'' with the anterior 2/3 of my tongue. It aligned my front teeth, but they're still in the overbite.

Nothing to lose desu.

I've just found at this guy. On the left it's what he got from excessively clenching his teeth. On the right that's after a botox injection.

I'm starting mewing+chewing. I need to stop chewing at some point, right?

forgot pic

Yeah, you never want to develop a masseter wider than your lateral cheekbone projection. You'd end up looking pretty dumb lol. Also, depending where your masseters are lined up, how they're place on your ramus/gonial angle, you could either wind up with a square jaw, or a more V tapered one. Also depends on how thick your mid-mandible is. I'm also btw. I don't know if mewing works past the closing of your maxillary growth plates, which is probably around age 12, but chewing will invariably develop your jaw width.

I take back what I said about another topic in an earlier thread.

THIS is the stupidest meme on this board. Fucking mewing. Wtf is wrong with you virgins?

I don't know man. I've seen picture of guys going from a 4 to 7 doing this shit online. Look nice to me.

angles + lighting + weight loss
youre not changing your bone shape

What about the first guy?

And Mew isn't just talking about changing your bone shape. He's mostly talking about moving it forward and upward.

>50 year mewing vet

that's shopped

If bone shape can get worse, what makes you think that positive change is impossible?

test+tren+var+bubble gum for 1 hour everyday is much more effective

are you sure man? looks pretty real to me

Center is original. He's some male model I've seen before.
look at the blur around the left and right ones chins and eyebrows. Not to mention the obvious pixels on the right ones eyebrow. Also, his hairline has changed and freckles have somehow morphed.
Cunt it's shopped.
Not trying to discredit mewing--i do it myself--but have a bit of common sense. The bloke who made this probably sits in his threads laughing his ass off seeing it get re-posted.

It's Francisco Lachowski

Do you guys think it really does push the maxillia upward and help filling the cheeks? That's the effect i'm the most hoping for. I have the same eyes at this guy on the left. Slighty worse even. But looking back at old pictures of me around 12-14 years old it wasn't the case. It became progressively worse around 17-18 years old. I din't pay attention because i was smoking pot every single day and just tought that was the cause. But i have been clean for 2 years and doesn't changed.

looks more like a case of pic related.

So, Doctor Mew is just fucking with us? That's what you are saying?

Doesn't mew discourage clenching? Should I just push my tongue up and keep my jaw in its normal place? My teeth aren't touching but they're close

You sure it does discourage? I'm clenching more since i've started

you got baited so hard lmfao. everyone knows its shopped.

Of course you shouldn't clench.

Yeah, pretty sure it causes bruxism and tmj

wow excellent bait dude. tricked me into taking 5 minutes out of my day to explain how an obviously shopped photo is shopped. trolled me hard bro.

mewing anecdote here

been mewing for just a couple weeks, obviously no visable progress yet besides the elimination of my turkey neck every time I assume proper posture..
but whats most promising to me is when I experiment when Im going to sleep. Ill alternate between correct and incorrect posture and literally feel my nasal airways widen and narrow. Whats more is that when I really push with the anterior portion of my tongue I can literally feel my cheekbones and mid face (maxilla??) rise about a mm and then relax again when I release the pressure. seems promising to me

bottom right pic ayy lmao gay af -
look how carefully it has been sculpted to give the illusion of a chin. how could someone live a lie like that?

are you retarded? or is this bait and i'm retarded for responding?

same I had to stop, I also realized it a complete meme and only works if your a kid. Nobody can post evidence and if you research it you'll come up with nothing. Getting tired of this shit

The guy in the first photo also got a jawline replacement surgery

Is middle pic a real pic of Chico's profile?

brad pit has a monobrow?

Holy shit is this all a meme or not

I wanna be aesthetic but what the fuck whos trolling who here

>The Joker if he had never fell into a vat of bleach

>is correct placement of tongue in mouth a meme or not?
Who knows?

But will it make me have a good jawline thus find a cute gf

It might make your jaw line better, as a higher tongue posture naturally raises your hyoid bone, making your submental area less "double-chinny". Will it make your jaw bigger, or push it forward? Naaaahhhhh lol. Something like this is genetics

Wasting it how? Doing something that a lot of people (coincidentally the non-subhuman-looking ones) do without even thinking about it? Do you also waste your time breathing, moron?

r8 my mewing
left is winter 2 years ago, right half a year later
Tbh I think I just had a bit of a second puberty as well, lost baby fat.
Now I have much less hair though.

Post side profile gains.. your chin looks exactly the same

Chin look slighty wider but that's all. You seem to be very hot.

Well no shit, chin is genetic. I didn't have a receding chin so not sure how much I gained, but I'm sure my jawline is more visible from the side and I think that apart from leaning out in the face, the muscle toning/pressure from mewing/clenching might have contributed to that.

What about your cheekbones?

Imo it just looks like you leaned out. Your jaw didn't get any wider commensurate your cheekbones. If you were clenching maybe it did get wider, but I honestly cant tell. Maxilla movement is really only discernible from profile tho, so unless you post that, we won't be able to tell.

How do you mew again?

Maybe it's not wider but it's more defined. My body looked pretty similar in both photos so take that as you will, I think mewing might have helped a bit. Plus yeah my masseters got a bit bigger.
>maxilla movement
that's a meme, it's most likely not going to happen in adults
they look less puffy

>that's a meme, it's most likely not going to happen in adults

It's not. It's just means you don't mew properly or don't apply enough pression to you rmaxilla.

Mewing isn't about just putting your tongue on your palate.
You have to constantly apply pressure with the back to open your bone sutures and create more bone matter and thus move your maxilla.

Am I getting too far?

Notice how the lower jaw rotates forward as the maxilla is pushed upward and forward

It will go away as your palate gets larger.

I'll keep up then. Let's see.

Maxilla movement in adults is possible

Another

How do you mew again?

Jfc this is the worst nasion I have ever seen in my fucking life. Idc what sort of movement he got, that is downright subhuman, he should go ER.

is this real life

that face on the top left is like the face you make when you walk into the kitchen and see your dad fucking your dog

Yeah the difference is pretty staggering

constantly

wtf is up with his eyes?

negative canthal tilt incel

The maxilla supports the eyes, without the support the eyes take on a sunken and sometimes strange appearence.

It's a bit extreme here, looks like a thousand yard stare lol

Some folks have forward maxillas, and their undereye support is trash tier. Even somebody like Mads Mikkelsen who has high cheekbones, has it. Tom Cruise for example, has great eye support but a meh tier maxilla. I think sometimes it's just a soft tissue problem.

I have that. It's really ruining my face. What can I do? I have tought about blepharoplasty.

Bleph is the only surgical means I'm aware of, besides maybe fat grafts and annual fillers. Try those, or you can do what Mads does an just "squinch" for the rest of your life. It's hardly noticeable if you do it right, and it could be an easy +1 or more to your looks.

Well, it's just start with mewing. Have you seen her eyes? The improvement is obvious. Especially from the side.

>does an just "squinch"
I'm already doing that at all time.

Then keep doing it or go ER boyo, I think the choice is clear!

Her eyes were well above average to begin with 2bhhh

why couldnt they demonstrate this with a guy who doesnt look like shit with literally ever lens?

50 year old after achieving forward maxilla growth using correct tongue posture

bro are u a pharaoh

Ik I'm just saying the other lady had great eyes either way. Still, are there any case studies on these imgs you're showing?

Nahh just a DYEL, but I'm working on it hard. Hopefully I'll get a neck/body to match my face so I don't look like an alien lol.

I'm very glad you asked me this.

I had the case papers her doctor had uploaded but I decided to investigate further.
She has a blog post here :michalechatham.com/blog/celebrating-two-years-migraine-free

It's important to note that Mike Mew is not the only person who preaches this stuff.
There are many "Orofunctional Therapy" clinics in the US that preach "Mewing"