Bigger calves

HOW DO I GET BIGGER CALVES
THEY ARE NOT GROWING

Be genetically predisposed to have then, like me

Start skateboarding, it's a fun hobby and trains calves.

Tfw skater and calflet

get fat for few years then lose the weight

This, tbqhwyf

CALVES ARE ALMOST ENTIRELY GENETIC

YOU WILL EITHER HAVE BIG CALVES OR NOT NO MATTER WHAT

LOOK AT PROFESSIONAL TRACK CYCLISTS

SOME HAVE BIG CALVES SOME DO NOT

LOOK AT ANY SET OF PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES IN THE SAME SPORT

SOME HAVE BIG CALVES SOME DO NOT

DOING CALF RAISES IN THE SMITH MACHINE WILL NOT GIVE YOU BIG CALVES

If you want the biggest calve you can genetically get do something that uses them repetitively and constantly. Running, cycling, skateboarding, etc. Do not bother doing calf raises unless you are roiding or something.

Unless you calves are comically small no one will notice desu

Trying using them in your day-to-day life (i.e., take up running, or biking, etc.) rather than just doing calf exercises for 10 minutes 2 times a week. then again, i've always had big calves, so maybe i'm the last person who should be giving advice.

Take my advice faggot. Single legged standing calve raises with a kettlebell or something. Do them on a box or something where you can get full range of motion. Then do seated calve raises. Dont do and extreme amount of weight like most faggots and remember to focus on your eccentric for both exercises. You are welcome and enjoy not having pathetic calves

Have good insertions and small ankles

use the leg press machine
do one foot at a time (so you can use the other leg to help get the weight up and stabilize the movements)
put your working foot on the bottom edge of the platform so that your heel can go past the platform a bit (more range of motiom)
practice putting your working foot in a position where you're stretching your calf and then from there move the weight
now do drop sets

so start with your 2rep max for one calf, do 2 reps, drop the weight down 10lbs do as many reps as you can, drop the weight 10lbs again do as many reps as you can. keep doing this until you can do 7 reps then stop dropping the weight down. make sure there are as few seconds as possible when you're resetting to drop the weight down 10lbs you want your calf to recruit muscle fibers that it didn't use in the beginning of the set. if you allow those used muscle fibers to rest then your calf won't recruit the unused fibers. this recruitment is what drives hypertrophy.
NOW REPEAT THE WHOLE PROCESS FOR 3 TOTAL DROP SETS FOR EACH FOOT.

Put on 200 pounds of extra weights and power walk a few miles at a time.

at least u hot

Hike

Get zero drop shoes
Run

Alternatively run barefoot.

Do they have something like socks but with a tough and super flexible heel?

Go hiking with backpack

Un-ironically bulk to 130kg (dirty), your calves will BLOW THE FUCK UP

You gotta get really fucking fat. Then do 100 calve raises by the hour. After that, you gotta lose all your fat.

Its a known fact and a trade secret that all guys with big calves were once really fat.

3-5 minutes of bodyweight calve raises everyday

That's all you need to do

>autistic rage presenting to proof it won't work

Right now, measure your calves. Now do 3-5 minutes of calve raises, then measure them again. See how they got pumped? That's how you build muscle, especially the kind of muscle that calves are. Lots of repetitions, often.

do rack pulls and do a calf raise at the end of every rep lmao i tell you 600lbs suddenly hitting the calves hits hard

Everyone I know who plays NRL and eats big has huge calves